Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: CT_Shreya

I expected better from the second last episode. Like you pointed out there are so many things left unanswered and instead they bring in and introduce a new story. It was like a say-what moment? I can foresee Annie solving the problem and then suddenly Mr. Jaitley will accept her and will forgive Anirudh and Neil will suddenly tell Annie he loves her which she will suddenly reciprocate and suddenly there will be evidence against Meghji and Ronnie getting them arrested and suddenly Abby will have a change of heart and suddenly I will throw a rotten tomato at the CVs.

Suddenly everything will happen and suddenly everything will end. Such a rush ending would be given to a show that is suddenly ending. The last line though ðŸ˜†
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cutyeeedoll

Yes exactly 😭 😭 hate u sp. It was one of best shows andhow could they end it so soon. Atleast would have shown 2-3 episodes. Why did they introduce Abby track at the end when there are already so many things so resolve 😡
The most awaited things was Aniel love story 😭 jiski dhhjian uda di inhone 😭 🤢 oh god why why! Atleast they would have shown few scenes of aniel 😭 huhuh i want them together. Not only for two mins at the end 😡

Its sad how the show have been really impressive and maintained good pace all the while and now when it comes to the ending, its ending abruptly. I still wished if we could have at least have a few more weeks before it ends. All along we saw how Neil and Anahita sort of have feelings for each another and we will now see all that being cramped in the last episode along with all the other problems. In fact even in Airlines, the confession was shown only in a few minutes and it ended.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: VishaD.

Suddenly everything will happen and suddenly everything will end. Such a rush ending would be given to a show that is suddenly ending. The last line though ðŸ˜†

What? *innocent look* Aren't you going to suddenly go ballistic and do something absolutely crazy? ðŸ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree to Shreya. I was expecting atleast 2-3 epi more. With just 1 epi it will be just a magical wand. Everything in place suddenly. And we viewer's as usual decided to watch nayi soch, will end up seeing another closure of drama.
Guys it is much better to watch something we like in other channels like Life Ok, Sony or Zee. Atleast shows will run their scheduled time and we will get something better if not great in these channels.