Review : Main plots yet to be resolved

Posted: 8 years ago
After watching yesterday's episode, i could only say that time is running out and there are still many open stories which is yet to have a fitting closure.

Firstly lets see what happened in yesterday's episode.

• What happened to Salooni? Was she handed over to the police? Nothing else was said or shown about her today.
  • Mr Jaitley takes a break from Gulmohar Grand
  • Mrs Irani calls everyone for meeting and informs the same and talks to Anahita after the meeting on taking charge. Shouldn't Mrs Irani speak to Anahita before the meeting and then announcing the same in the meeting? So that everyone knows that Anahita would be the acting GM in the absence of Mr Jaitley?
  • So Tina's brother is still bad. He joins as a management trainee to still execute the plan by Ronnie and Co. 
  • Ronnie, the sight of him annoys me. What is his position actually? He is only in charge of Security. But the way he behaves says something else. He threw Anirudh's name board and no one could stop or scold him for that.
  • Anirudh's anger is justified i would say. He spent his time and life for Gulmohar Grand and he is just chucked out in one moment though what he did was wrong. 
With just one episode left, the below are yet to be resolved : 

• How would Anahita salvage the birthday party that was ruined by Ronnie?
  • Do Jaitley accept Anahita (we are sure he would though)
  • Anahita & Neil to propose to each another
  • Ronnie and team to be caught red handed
  • What is Anirudh's fate in Gulmohar Grand? And does he ends up with Shreya?
  • Anahita takes over Gulmohar Grand while Mr Jaitley retires?

With the last episode to air on September 13, that means 1 episode will have to cover everything mentioned above. In other words, we should also be prepared for a rushed ending or some maybe left open ended which is just not done 😕
agreed,bt aesi b kya jaldi hy show end krne ki,i luv gg 😭 ,u r rite bt cant they atleast shw us a 2 hr last episode so dt all matters gt sortd out n anahita spends sme famly time wd mr.jaitley,anirudh,neil? 😭 wat abt their (aniel) luv story? 😕 i hate u sp 🤢
^ Nice review by u, Visha! :)
Sunshine PH is doing a very bad job.. Too many loose ends.. 👎🏼
Hope next week's last episode is good & all loose ends are closed properly.. 🤔
Originally posted by ayesha.af

agreed,bt aesi b kya jaldi hy show end krne ki,i luv gg 😭 ,u r rite bt cant they atleast shw us a 2 hr last episode so dt all matters gt sortd out n anahita spends sme famly time wd mr.jaitley,anirudh,neil? 😭 wat abt their (aniel) luv story? 😕 i hate u sp 🤢

I always feared that this could happen and what i feared is happening now for real. The way they have to still show many things, i wonder how would they squeeze everything in 1 hour next week 😕

Sadly Mr Jaitley and Salooni had more bonding scenes together compared to Annie and Mr Jaitley after knowing that they are the granddaughter. 
Originally posted by -Swetha-

^ Nice review by u, Visha! :)
Sunshine PH is doing a very bad job.. Too many loose ends.. 👎🏼
Hope next week's last episode is good & all loose ends are closed properly.. 🤔

Its either they were informed last minute and they only had one episode to cramp everything or the PH is going to only close the loose ends for some of the tracks. 
Great post!
And yes I agree, there is far too much to cover in an hour... This show really needed a few more episodes really for closure! And like you mentioned Mr Jaitley had more scenes with Saloni than Anahita! 

Neil and Annie are yet to realise and confess their feelings for another and what will happen with Annirudh, Ronnie, Teeshay and Tina?! 

Far too many questions to be resolved in an hour and there is Abby who is a negative character! It seems the next episode will focus on the "Abby track" and will have a rushed happy ending :-/
I expected better from the second last episode. Like you pointed out there are so many things left unanswered and instead they bring in and introduce a new story. It was like a say-what moment? I can foresee Annie solving the problem and then suddenly Mr. Jaitley will accept her and will forgive Anirudh and Neil will suddenly tell Annie he loves her which she will suddenly reciprocate and suddenly there will be evidence against Meghji and Ronnie getting them arrested and suddenly Abby will have a change of heart and suddenly I will throw a rotten tomato at the CVs.
Originally posted by CT_Shreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I expected better from the second last episode. Like you pointed out there are so many things left unanswered and instead they bring in and introduce a new story. It was like a say-what moment? I can foresee Annie solving the problem and then suddenlyMr. Jaitley will accept her and will forgive Anirudh and Neil will suddenlytell Annie he loves her which she will suddenlyreciprocate and suddenlythere will be evidence against Meghji and Ronnie getting them arrested and suddenlyAbby will have a change of heart and suddenlyI will throw a rotten tomato at the CVs.</font>

🤣 hahahaha lol
Yes exactly 😭 😭 hate u sp. It was one of best shows andhow could they end it so soon. Atleast would have shown 2-3 episodes. Why did they introduce Abby track at the end when there are already so many things so resolve 😡
The most awaited things was Aniel love story 😭 jiski dhhjian uda di inhone 😭 🤢 oh god why why! Atleast they would have shown few scenes of aniel 😭 huhuh i want them together. Not only for two mins at the end 😡
Originally posted by -Humera-

Great post!
And yes I agree, there is far too much to cover in an hour... This show really needed a few more episodes really for closure! And like you mentioned Mr Jaitley had more scenes with Saloni than Anahita! 

Neil and Annie are yet to realise and confess their feelings for another and what will happen with Annirudh, Ronnie, Teeshay and Tina?! 

Far too many questions to be resolved in an hour and there is Abby who is a negative character! It seems the next episode will focus on the "Abby track" and will have a rushed happy ending :-/

One thing for sure that we would need is Neil-Anahita proposal and Anahita-Mr Jaitley scenes. And Abby being negative should have at least been shown a few episodes earlier. Not in the second last episode. And not only that, we also have the birthday party episode and wonder how would they show everything this week.