TeekhiMishti thumbnail
101 i mean. 
here is to hoping 102 hone se pehle kamina aa jaye. 

hiyuuu aise pics aur hai kya? i think i have missed a couple. tere jaisee dedidcated stalker nahi hun na mai 🀣
premeeristry thumbnail
FINALLY ....101 FC qatam tou hua ...πŸ˜†

or else i was abt to believe next year tak qatam ni hoga πŸ˜•...

thanks to the moment in which Komal reserved n updated the FC πŸ˜† qatam hi ni hou raha tha ...pata ni kis shubh ghadi mei uski shuruwaath hui thi..🀣

jou b hou we finally made it to 102nd FC  

n first FC to be updated by Rutu  the baby pankha πŸ‘ 

sab isey ache se ashirwaad dey πŸ˜† n encourage her to do a good job ..

waise theme bohot hi badhiyaa select ki hai Rutu ne πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ.

premeeristry thumbnail

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

jahan kuch logo ki chemistry nahi hoti co-stars ke saath..wahi is ajoobe ki hoti hai even ek chai ke glass ke saath πŸ˜² 

tell me abt it Hiya aisi bohot saari cheezein or hai πŸ˜† ..Prem's rajasthan's chai ki clay cup,pen,mandolin ,Pagal Onu's leaf,Raghav k 6,8,10 no. k paaney , leaf, this chai cup...
in addition Sahir's quill pen  coffe mug,parveen shakir ...e.tc., n many more to come hopefully πŸ€”
premeeristry thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

naa eye checkup aarzoo ne pukka wo bara imambare wale homeopathic doctor se karwaya tha🀣

usi se yaad aaya... no wonder sahir never wore a white suit once he confessed his love to aarzoo... he was sure she would do "ulti"on him some day to fulfill her dream πŸ€£

@underline Vandy isiliye i wonder πŸ€” why did Myrah wore glasses instead of Arzoo πŸ€” coz jou Arzoo ko nahi dikhai diya πŸ˜•...Myrah saw that easily   πŸ€£

@bold  dream ni  Vandy to take revenge on marrying her zabardasti which she very much enjoyed later πŸ˜‘ ...isi dar se my Sahir dint wore that white suit 😭... which looked soo good on him πŸ˜’

Edited by premeeristry - 8 years ago
premeeristry thumbnail

the beautiful maal  πŸ€£ β˜ΊοΈ β€οΈ

Urooj n her captions 🀣 beautiful black?...πŸ˜† n to top of it agar is siggie pe Hiya ka caption daaldey tou 😲..🀣

no no Hiya that word is really looking bad shudn't use such words...πŸ€”  looks ek dum gundi type lingo πŸ˜† 

remember we r not gundi's πŸ˜• we r pankhi's πŸ€£
Edited by premeeristry - 8 years ago
premeeristry thumbnail

woh mai jo bole rahi this naa undercoveragent falls in love with criminal ...uske liye yeh wala look perfect hai...and without uniform ekdum ONU look hona chahiye

yea but this look needs lil more stubble n some long hairs ...then he's ready for undercover agent...πŸ‘πŸΌ 

par Hiya why will he fall in love with a criminal?..😲 gundi se pyar πŸ˜†... phir usko maarna hoga usey...πŸ€”
premeeristry thumbnail

yeh kya hai koi bolo ...pleeej pleej  πŸ€£

This is Prem getting beatings from his sister for pulling his fav.stunt i.e., sleeping... on them..n his wife abt to pull her dupatta from his neck at the same time...🀣

look at his face πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ poor Prem...
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
hi every 1 congo for new fc
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

A Calm Breeze Of The Summer Night

Spilled Ink On Paper... Star And Bright,

They Say In The Darkest Hours,

Stars Are Born.

One Of Them Was Born... Probably On This Forum...

Imagination Of A Clairvoyant...

Mesmerized Us All...A Talent So Violent.

She Spins Her Yarn, Into A Thousand Designs...

Lures Us All... Like A Phantom Of Sweet Lies.

Could Teach The Masters, A Factory Of Innovation...

Her Stories Brings Us All...To Another Dimension.

We Wish Her A Happy Birthday,

Today Is The Day...

We Celebrate Our Scheherazade.

May She Keep Us All Spoiled...

And Her Tales Never Leave Us In A Void.

Hello and welcome all the creatures artfully documented in 
"Soulful Collection of Shenanigans Chronicles". 

Alright probably not a great punπŸ€” 
(pardon moi Mou πŸ€£)  

Today we are celebrating the birthday of our very own Scheherazade who keeps us all hooked around her pinky with her stories. 
Her nightly adventures with Sameer, that sweet sweet agony she puts him through with her literary devices, the ones who cherish and relish πŸ˜‰ , 
has made her popular in more than one fandom 
(who am I kidding, I take full responsibility of her fame outside this forum😎)
 Her wild imagination that knows no bounds in both below and over 18 material is something I personally admire πŸ˜‰

On a serious note though, 
ideas are not rare especially when you are an ardent fan of something but whether that idea becomes a tale worth telling is where talent comes in the equation⭐️.

And we are very thankful to have  Mou to paint quite a picture on our blank canvas. 

So today on your birthday,
on the behalf of more than one fandom I would like to say

"May the ink in your quill never stop flowing, may the gutter in your head never gets cleaned, may the sweet breeze that caresses Sameer's face keep coming and may the sun who adorns his body with kisses keeps it glistening like a oil painting from renaissance".

In short may your creativity keeps satisfying us and yourself. 
Many many happy returns of the day. 
Love you

Edited by VandyP - 5 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
" Many many happy returns of the day Mou! May each and every moment of your special day be filled with same joy and happiness you bring to others. May you go on to achieve many more milestones in your life!! Enjoy your day". 

aman.bindra

My dear Mou,
Wish you a very very happy birthday. May god bless you with lots of good health and loads of happiness. May all your dreams come true. I really hope and pray that you pursue writing as a profession and publish some book soon. I must tell you that are under estimating your talent. The way you repeatedly churn out beautiful, soul stirring, romantic, comical and looong updates for your multiple stories, is just stupendo fantabulously magical !!! Hats off to you darling.
May God keep you secure from all evil eye.

Lots of love and hugs,
Sanaya.

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Mou!πŸ₯³
Well, we don't know each other personally. But yours 'Accidentally in Love' made me fall in love with Samaina and eventually with the writer herself. This is the very first story of yours, that I'd accidentally tumbled upon and I loved every bit of it. 
I've seen only a few initial episodes of YUDKBH and have started watch it again from Samaina's engagement. Though, I liked the characters but after reading your story, they are on my list of favorite leads. 
You're a great writer, expressing yourself so smoothly and efficiently with apt words and situations. The simple situations turns out to be exciting in your story. 
Well, you have one more fan added to your list. 
Lastly, hope you enjoy your day and have a blast. 
Lots of love. β­οΈ

Ominous_31

Happy birthday Mou.. Wishing you lots of happiness & success in life.. Have a fabulous & blessed birthday

Lin

Happy Birthday Mou! Have a great day and year ahead and hope you continue to write beautiful stories that you do!

Best,

Uma
(USwamy)

There's always room for a story that can transport people to another place...

The above lines I would like to dedicate to our dearest birthday girl Moumita. Well famously known as Mou dii...

Many many happy returns of the dii

You know everytime I read any story whether it is one shot,two shot, short story or the long one I really get transported to a very beautiful world penned by you. Your writings are the perfect example for the explanation of the above quote.

I have a confession to make .Dii I am a Newbie here at India Forums .Like everyone I am also a huge fan of Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai. And yes Samaina are love. One day I was just wandering around on the internet when I opened the page of India Forums. I found it very interesting because there were many stuff related to the serial and samaina . I am a voracious reader. I love to read read read and read. Books and stories are oxygen for me. So here too I searched whether there are any stories related to Samaina? And guess what I actually found it . And dii you know the first story I read was yours The Oath written by you. I was totally spell bound by reading the beautiful work. I wanted more. I wished to read more. So I searched and saw your name at the index page created here and spent the entire day and night reading stories by you and every author here.
I feel at peace whenever I read any work of yours. It makes me forget my pains and my gloomy days switch to a very happy day. Thank you thank you so much.

I fell in love with your writing. JKR is my favourite but I can say that you are my favourite tooo... 
You've got something which makes your lalachi readers go crazy and crave for more and more and more. And yes a very big thank you to aunty ( your mom ) as well that she gave birth to such a beautiful soul on this day and gave all of us this amazing writer. who is beautiful by face and from her heart too...

A very very happy birthday to you. May you succeed in all your forthcoming endeavors and may god grace you with all you wish for. And may you live a very happy, healthy,intersting, enjoying and exciting life ahead...
Keep smiling dii we all adore and love you from the core of our hearts.  

Happiest birthday again Diidii...
Lots and lots of love
Labhya 
πŸ˜ƒ
P.S - Keep showering and blessing us with your beautiful work of words...

Wish you many happy returns of the day. May all you wishes be fulfilled. Have a great day ahead.

πŸ‘

Pk02

Hi Mou...
    Happy birthday dear...😳 may God bless you with all the happiness, health, love & romance       First of all thank you so much because tumhare vajese muze itani pyari kayaniya padhne mili related to our samaina.
    Main indiaforum ki member hu sirf tumhari vajese (I know main akeli Nahi hu Jo aisa kehti hai). Always and forever is the reason behind it. Miss bahot karti hu us story ko but koi baat nahi usaki jagah hame 2 beautiful stories mili 
     You are my favourite😊. Once again happy bday. 

Janhavik

Hey Mou A very happy bday to u... It's been a pleasure reading ur stories.. U have such flair for writing that it keeps up hooked up wanting more.  I wouldn't be wrong if I say that ur stories were the sole reason for me to join IF. Thank u for giving us some beautifully amazing stories. Ur etched in our memories ALWAYS FOREVER.

Happy bday once again..

Lots of Love
Sneha (sue123)

I am not at all good in expressing myself or writing something like u doπŸ˜›..so a simple birthday wish..

Wish you a many many happy returns of the day! Happy birthday!!! May you have a very special birthday filled with everything your heart desires and may all your wishes come true!! And yes Keep writing πŸ˜Š

ujwal_v

Happiest Birthday Moumita
I pray to almighty for your good health, mental peace, love and affection from near and dear ones and lots and lots of success.
You were the sole reason for me joining this forum. I was suggested to read your FFs by my frnd.
And I m so thankful to her that I came across your master pieces.
I love your work. They are like first rain in the scorching heat.
Keep writing like this and keep climbing the stairs to success.

Lots and lots of love.
Ruchi
(Richa0305)

A day which is called your day .
Years ago u r we're on this Earth
A day which brings more happiness each year
Wish you many more returns of the day.
May God bless you will all the happiness you need! Have a better year ahead, let all your dreams comes true.
Be happy and be smiling
Once again happy birthday to you Moumita.

Ashusanj

Wish you a very very happy birthday Mou!! Have a great year ahead. I loved your writing work on this forum specially the OS "Broken Star". You are an amazing writer. All the very best for your future endeavours. Enjoy your day! πŸ˜Š

shwta16

"Many many happy returns of the day, Mou.. May you have a blessed year ahead..

Its a great pleasure for me to get connected with you on this forum and I hope and pray that your writing takes you to a route which can make your passion into profession sometime in future.. Till that time enjoy globe trotting and have a wonderful life!! Enjoy your day!!"

bmk28

Dear Mou,

Wish you a super happy  B'day ! May you be blessed with great health and happiness always and forever :)

Lots of love,

meinfrau14

Happpy Birthdayyy Mou! <3
Have a Samainalicious day, year and life ahead! Full of love and all the positive experiences!
And also continue to enlighten us with more of Samaina by being the supplementary cv of the fam. ;)

Fatistic

Happy birthday Mou...wishing u many more years of happiness...β€οΈπŸ’”

May God fulfill all your wishes..Stay blessed always..😊😊
Love 
Pooja 
(Pooja1973)

Hii moumita .First of all wish you many many happy returns of the day πŸ₯³.. The first story I have read on this forum was yours n it made me fall in love with samaina even more. You took samaina's relationship on a different tangent through your imagination.  I have said this before n will keep saying it you are a wonderful n my Fav writer of the forum πŸ˜›.. On occasion I wish you loads of love ,luck, peace n strength.. May you get what ever you deserve in life . Stay blessed n keep writing n  keep entertaining 
😊

Shippu92

A very happy birthday Mou
You are magic.
And your stories are love.
To one of the bestest writer
I wish all the success and love❀️

sadhikasamaina

Happy Birthday Mou!
Emoting , expressing and making people enjoy your writeups is your forte! The way you manage it with ease is recommendable ! Living the story with the your POV is beautiful...! You were and will always be one of my favourite writers till date! Just keep going and attain prosperity since you are the best at what your doing!! 
In this journey we are with you forever!
Lots of love,
Chinmayi 
(chinu95)

A warmest birthday wish to our very precious Moumita ..May u keep spreading the love,may u keep making the likes of me to fall in love again n again n may u keep creating those little corners of magic in our busy n mundane life..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›wish u a wonderful wonderful year ahead,loads of positivity,abundance of love from friends,family n fans alike,zillions of laughter ,happiness n appreciation for being you-a fantastic story-teller, human being n friend to cherish..Today n always..Loads of love n many many happy returns of the day once again.Hv a blast.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

PK2018

I know her
A girl who weaves honey with her words.She does it so well 
A girl who writes about Samaina like its her ultimate panacea.
A girl who knows how to create magic just right. How to hold someone close enough for long enough, through her words.
A girl who forces you to love and love and love like it's the only thing she can make you do with her stories.
A girl who always knows, when to hold our heart,and when to let it lose into the samaina land that she creates
A girl who shows me a world that is infinite.
To that girl I wish her a very happy birthdayπŸ₯³
continue being the infinite power that you are
and giving us such great stories to dream about 
Lots of love to you Mou 
I love you and wish you all the happiness.
Have a very exciting birthday.

Love❀️
Suhani
(munchkinland)

Happy birthday to you sweetheartπŸ₯³  
You always bring a sweet smile to my face! Happy Birthday to you, my special friend, who will forever hold a special place in my heart. Words cannot help describe how amazing and   sweet lady  you are. We love you and  pray  that the grace of God for you to write the right things will never leave you.  Have a blessed day. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day but always β­οΈβ­οΈ

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o597/mansig786/Mobile%20Uploads/201901291548724134556_zpscswktrrs.jpg

A wish for lots of birthday fun
To last until the day is done.
Hoping that all your wishes comes true,
and your birthday cake is as sweet as you! 

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o597/mansig786/Mobile%20Uploads/201901291548724488254_zpsomcibdvv.jpg

mansi345

Dear Mou, 

Wish you happy, healthy, exceptional, rocking birthday with lots of real Samaina moments. Thanks for being there to support, motivate, for constructive critism and understanding those bad jokes which is a quality of true friend. Hope to see you more active and wish you all the success and joy filled year ahead. Wish you a lovely day. Happy birthday.

Ross

Dear Mou  I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. You are special and I hope that you float through the day with a big smile on your face.  

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!!

I also want to thank you for being the most humble n sweetest person I have come across..Always being helpful, n the witty best that makes so much easy to gel with u...! Interaction with u have always been quite a heartfelt ,learning experience n I truly feel grateful that meeting u on this forum has been one of those best memorable days!..Thanku for entertaining us with such an apt ,poignant writings that any reader would love to connect on the deepest level...N ur stories have been inspirational, exceptional beauties ..no doubt on this!..Please keep on being the best u r n heres wishing u with  lifelong happiness that u  truly deserve cos ur way too SPECIAL DEAR ...My blessings always with u...!! 

Once Again A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!!! 

Love MeherπŸ˜ƒ 

Happy birthday to a sweet girl and an amazing writer whose words have been known to shine light on the soul, and bring happiness into the lives of people around her and far away from her You are blessed beyond recognition πŸ‘ May this year bring you even more success and abundance of happiness πŸ‘πŸΌ

Much love Mou β€οΈπŸ€—

from your diehard fan 

Priya 

(Psharma1718)

Edited by VandyP - 5 years ago