Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Thank you so much for getting this FC unlocked Delo. 

We are here just for HC. 

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

Okay..... We are here for Harshad Chopda 🤗🤗

Yayy🥳🥳

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Okay so I just read that they celebrated the 3.1 TRP 🥳 and when Harshad got to know the news, he was jumping in joy 😆 our monkey...

Kya kya hai ye... Monkey, Spiderman, he likes to sleep too so panda ☺️ he is such a cutieeeeeeeeeee

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Okay so I just read that they celebrated the 3.1 TRP 🥳 and when Harshad got to know the news, he was jumping in joy 😆 our monkey...

Kya kya hai ye... Monkey, Spiderman, he likes to sleep too so panda ☺️ he is such a cutieeeeeeeeeee

He is cutie pie 😂❤

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

What about "bhukkar "😆. Sabse bada trait tho tum bhool gayee🤣

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: delo

What about "bhukkar "😆. Sabse bada trait tho tum bhool gayee🤣

Haan na... Aur gulabjamun bhi bula hi leti hu... After that video, I can't get that scene out of mind 🤣

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello all....waiting for tomorrow 

Promos are always misleading.  I think they will drag this entire week.

Edited by delo - 2 years ago
ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Dear Harshad Chopda, the way you portrayed Dr Abhimanyu Birla, no one could ❤️. So here is a letter to Abhimanyu 🤗

Dear Dr. Abhimanyu, 

To be honest, I will never be able to express in words of how much I love you. No combination of 26 letters would ever be tell you about my respect and love that I have for you. 

I don't know what you have been through but I know what you are going through. And everytime you shed a tear and tries to control your emotions, I found myself feeling that emotion with you. 

I don't know what's the issue between you and your dad but like you said, no one likes to call their father sir. How painful it was for you to go through that phase where it turned sir from papa. The love and respect, the feeling that your father is superhero and you will always be safe and sound with him but then something happens, and you lost it all. Not only him as a father but also yourself as a child. 

You stand strong for your mother... No matter how much broken you, yourself is. You listen to her even when you don't agree with her words. In a world where you could have wallowed in self pity and crying how love is something you don't have, you respect and reciprocate your mother love. Kabhi kabhi samajh nahi aata... Aap apni maa ke laadle bete hai ya wo aapki laadli hai. Par kuch bhi ho aapka rishta jo hai wo bohot khoobsurat hai. Aur aap ye baat jaante hai aur uss se sanjon ke rakhte hai. 

Neil... One person for whom you can do everything. It's shown in the layers. For reprimanding him for calling himself paraya to thanking him for arranging the party to not taking your anger out on him when you got to know the truth. You have stood right there. 

Nishtha and Parth... Your two bro buddies. Fun loving, caring, understanding and for giving it back sweetly in defence of Parth to your tai ji, you have once again stood up for what's right.

Now your love for Akshara, its raw, passionate, intense, unhinged, pure.... first I will thank you for loving her yet respecting her NO. First time, you knew she lied. Yet you made her lie your truth and that's what made the respect that I have for you increase. Second time around, you were desperate to be loved yet when rejected you respected her NO. Once again, thank you smiley27 I know you might get judged for not forwarding the hand of friendship or for understanding her reason behind her NO. I know you don't care about what world think about you but I just want to tell you, the other part of world respects you and loves you too. I am glad you did not forwarded the hand of friendship. That was not your place to. It was Akshara who rejected you and the decision to be your friend or not should be her own choice. And ab ye mat sochiyega that I don't like your Akshara. She is Queen and we Stan her. But we can't forget you either. Your actions might have been subtle but your care never fail to amaze me. And also, you not running behind the reasons of NO is something I will always look up to. Kyunki wajah jo bhi, the truth remains the same that it was a no and nothing and no reason could change it. Thank you for not stalking Akshara, asking her why it's no at every point, reminding her that you love her and she rejected you even after loving him.... Thank you for being a good human. Thank you for being the man I will always be proud to stan. 

A NO means a NO. Nothing could ever change it. 

Also, you deciding to move on. I know it's hard but thank you for considering it. Thank you for trying. Our life should not stop on just one person. Thank you for giving yourself a second chance. I know, you are getting judged and called names... But moving on and not looking back is something I will always respect you for. 

I don't know what to say about Aarohi... But you thinking about her is nothing that can question you. You are not sure whether you will be able to move on or not... You are at the stage where you are trying to and thanks for not giving any kind of indication to Aarohi. 

And the only part I agree with your mother. Kabhi kabhar jab hum unhe nahi paa sakte jise hum chahte ho toh zindagi unke saath bitaani chahiye jo humein chahta ho. Kyunki kisi ko chahne se zyada, kisi ki chahat hone ka ehsaas khoobsurat hota hai aur hote hote pyaar ho hi jata hai. 

And a relationship can survive without love but not without respect. So thank you for the respect that you give. 

All I know is, I am not going to judge you for moving on. Till the time you thought Akshara loved you back and had this hope, you waited for her and remain faithful and after her NO, you have the right to decide what you do. All I know is, even if you had moved on in a day or week or year, I will not judge you. Move on karne ka ya move on karne ki koshish ya aage badhne ke baare mein sochne ka koi time period fix nahi hota. Aur agar aap jaldi aage badh rahe hai iska ye matlab nahi hota ki aapka pyaar saccha nahi tha ya aapke efforts jhoothey they. Bas itni si hai ki aapne khud ko bachpan se sambhalna seekha tha aur ek baar phir jab chot khayi toh marham khud hi laga liya. Dard ka koi tod nahi hota shayad isiliye aasun Baha liya. 

Dr. Abhimanyu Birla, in a world where stalkers exist, you decided to respect her. A world which where people continue to wallow in self pity, you decided to go and treat people. For you, your duty comes first as it should be.

So thank you Dr. Abhimanyu Birla for existing and bringing the change. 

~With due respect and love,

Noor.