Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Nirali
Glad to have you on board. A big hug to you.
Do not b disheartened. 3 years isn't all that long. Also, there are several options today. 

My uncle and aunt were married for over 8 years and they finally ended up adopting a baby girl. 
I know it's natural to want a child of one's own. But motherhood is motherhood. I can only pray that you get to experience pregnancy someday. But I'm certain that you can b a mother. 

Hope my words doesn't offend you. Lots of love.
monalisa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mr.PsychoTech

Dee you will stand out strong dee physically,emotionally and mentally.

You will clear this hurdle and happiness will be with you forever.

You are so cute vikas
Thank you so much for caring
monalisa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dristi64

Hey Nirali

Glad to have you on board. A big hug to you.
Do not b disheartened. 3 years isn't all that long. Also, there are several options today.

My uncle and aunt were married for over 8 years and they finally ended up adopting a baby girl.
I know it's natural to want a child of one's own. But motherhood is motherhood. I can only pray that you get to experience pregnancy someday. But I'm certain that you can b a mother.

Hope my words doesn't offend you. Lots of love.

Hey dristi,
Not at all, you did not offend me a bit. I have thought about adoption too. Even If I have my own, I do want to adopt. They say by adopting, you change a child's life. But I belive it changes you and your perspective of life
munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS & A TIGHT HUG ON THIS HALF CENTURY NISHA DI 🤗 And though no one here can thankyou enough but anyway here's a BIG THANKS TO YOU FOR GIVING US SOSY 😳
I'll be always Glad that I found this AMAZING story named software symphony
SOSY FOR EVER ❤️ R&B and II for ever ❤️
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dee I don't know much I am less exposed to this reality.
But I heard that about my mothers sister.
She had two miscarriages in two years her health also got worser.
They were trying but they alread had son and after almost almost after 7 years after boy was born I got a sister.

Recently also my sister my peddammas daughter she had boy premature delivery.
You know worse part.she was very close to me from childhood so I used to respect her I was first boy born in my mothers side they were three sisters so I was good kid .second borns are devils for all three sisters.

I was last to know she got boy.I was bery sad she didn't tell me.very sad and angry.

Same way she was thinking we were not speaking to her .some family tiff but we were good.

In reality she message d my sister immediately after delivery and she was not using that number.

I was ashamed later I could have atleast spoke to her after knowing it but I was angry more.

For her it was very bad.She was close to my family and many times she was with us.

And none of us were there with her at time .

I got to know about it later when I called her she was in tears in mobile also.

That day I was really ashamed of myself for holding anger.

Sorry for telling without any link but these two are only scenarios I had close to me.
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: munira053

CONGRATULATIONS & A TIGHT HUG ON THIS HALF CENTURY NISHA DI 🤗 And though no one here can thankyou enough but anyway here's a BIG THANKS TO YOU FOR GIVING US SOSY 😳
I'll be always Glad that I found this AMAZING story named software symphony
SOSY FOR EVER ❤️ R&B and II for ever ❤️

buddy go for dark colors.
This light colors almost merge with screen and tough to read.

Just advice.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nirali, Anokhi, really a nice name. 

I guess Nisha, NeelAsam, Vani, O, SVM - Sri, Anu, Shev, Shilpa, Shruti and all moms out here are right person to understand you. But we all out here know the biggest boon we girls have got is to procreate.
Wish you Good Luck and I pray that your Wish is fulfilled soon. 

I liked what Dristi pointed and Loved that you are open to this idea and you understood Dristi's intention. Would like to share something about the two couple that I know have adopted and if not told by someone I would never guess that they were not their biological kids. I don't know what it is but I guess feeling is what matters. Once you embrace a child as your own they are bound to keep you on highest pedestial in their life. 

Please do feel free to share whatever you feel. You have many wise people like Nisha over here. 

And people like me might not be able to help or advice but we will always be there to listen.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Vikas, I guess you once said that you are not an emotional person or something on that lines. Bro, you are very emotional person for sure. From suggesting something special for Nisha to planning the special even to sharing of the above incident today one can easily tell how emotionally attached your are. 
Yhmfanhere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monalisa123

Have always been a silent reader of SoSy. 

But BABY SoSy ne majboor kiya
So here I am with my comment. Not intended to hurt anyone's feelings so maaf Karo if I do in advance

Last few chapters have been very tough for me. Every chapter is like a dream to me that I feel I will not get to experience. I force myself to not visit SoSy but my heart keeps lurching towards it.
Me and hubs are trying for last 3 years and have not been successful. I have recently suffered a loss of my shrunken cashew. When I had my 2 pink lines, my OBGYN wouldn't even see me even though I was a special case. His nurse told me I had to be 8 weeks pregnant to be seen. Two days after, I lost her. 
I was told its like that in here.boy I am so mad. I was like can u at least draw my blood and confirm my pregnancy. They said no. He is no longer my gynec. 
I feel like if God didn't want me to have her that why did I have to find her. 
We r trying again this month. If not successful, we will go for IVF, possibly back home. 
I am glad Nisha is writing this tale and I will keep reading it. Thankful each day of the tale and what I have compare to thousands out there. I get to experience all of these feelings thru SoSy that I might not get a chance to. I am sad but happy, not sure how to explain. 

Not writing to make any of you feel bad. I just don't have anybody to share my pain. Men don't understand the agony of loosing a child. 
Didn't want to tell my mother I was pregnant until I was sure. And I never got a chance to tell her

Sorry, I had to get this off my chest. 

Hey nirali.. A warm hug to you first of all.. And you defiantly seem a positive person.. Keep up the spirits.. 3 years is such a short period.. M sure you would smday share good news with all of us.. Sonal here 
anoos123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Yhmfanhere

Hey nirali.. A warm hug to you first of all.. And you defiantly seem a positive person.. Keep up the spirits.. 3 years is such a short period.. M sure you would smday share good news with all of us.. Sonal here 

Hi nirali 🤗
As everyone said three years is such a short time.
I was born to my parents after 13 years of their marriage. N now I'm 25. My mother has shared how she was insulted  everywhere for not having child. What im trying to say is u should not b disheartened. Medical Science has developed n there are so many options today. A warm hug to u 🤗