Fan Fictions

Symphony 50--Orchestrating Happiness on 94 - Page 44

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: monalisa123

Have always been a silent reader of SoSy.

But BABY SoSy ne majboor kiya
So here I am with my comment. Not intended to hurt anyone's feelings so maaf Karo if I do in advance
Last few chapters have been very tough for me. Every chapter is like a dream to me that I feel I will not get to experience. I force myself to not visit SoSy but my heart keeps lurching towards it.
Me and hubs are trying for last 3 years and have not been successful. I have recently suffered a loss of my shrunken cashew. When I had my 2 pink lines, my OBGYN wouldn't even see me even though I was a special case. His nurse told me I had to be 8 weeks pregnant to be seen. Two days after, I lost her.
I was told its like that in here.boy I am so mad. I was like can u at least draw my blood and confirm my pregnancy. They said no. He is no longer my gynec.
I feel like if God didn't want me to have her that why did I have to find her.
We r trying again this month. If not successful, we will go for IVF, possibly back home.
I am glad Nisha is writing this tale and I will keep reading it. Thankful each day of the tale and what I have compare to thousands out there. I get to experience all of these feelings thru SoSy that I might not get a chance to. I am sad but happy, not sure how to explain.

Not writing to make any of you feel bad. I just don't have anybody to share my pain. Men don't understand the agony of loosing a child.
Didn't want to tell my mother I was pregnant until I was sure. And I never got a chance to tell her

Sorry, I had to get this off my chest.

Welcome onboard Mona.. Trust I can call you with this name..
I am not experienced to say anything... There are many moms and young gals around to soothe and share your pain..
Don't be disheartened... Have trust in God and destiny... Good things will definitely happen...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thank u!!i loved this ranjan part!!!
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: putti77

Welcome onboard Mona.. Trust I can call you with this name..
I am not experienced to say anything... There are many moms and young gals around to soothe and share your pain..
Don't be disheartened... Have trust in God and destiny... Good things will definitely happen...

don't worry Mona now a days medical science has enveloped very much there I'll be some or the other way don't loose hope my second one is also miracle child I got after 6 years when I lost all hoes after all types of treatment so all I can say is be positive and be happy 😊
monalisa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

don't worry Mona now a days medical science has enveloped very much there I'll be some or the other way don't loose hope my second one is also miracle child I got after 6 years when I lost all hoes after all types of treatment so all I can say is be positive and be happy 😊

Nirali here. Monalisa Portrait was in front of me when I created my IF account. ðŸ˜³
Hope is what keep us trying and not give up. 
The worst part was when you get told by doctor at emergency room, "well at least now you know you can get pregnant". I wanted to jump out of that chair thing and punch him. ðŸ˜¡
But than he was right, only his timing was wrong. 
I am a very positive person, have always been. My husband is always in an awe how I can be like that. But this Boggs me down. Seeing little babies around me, having four co workers pregnant around me makes me sad. Women around me are popping out babies left and right and I get asked "are you pregnant yet?" " you should have one now, you've been marries for so long." "When are you having one?" "Do you not like babies." It is disheartenimg. How do I explain to them? And more importantly WHY? Who gives them the right to ask me those questions? But me like a fool would smile and tell them "WHEN GOD WANTS ME TO HAVE ONE, I WILL."

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi mona...glad that u shared it with us...i dont know how to make u feel better...if sharing ur pblms can make u feel better,we all r here for u too...
u were a regular in old threads,i know...
hav a gud day...
moonwearer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monalisa123

Have always been a silent reader of SoSy. 

But BABY SoSy ne majboor kiya
So here I am with my comment. Not intended to hurt anyone's feelings so maaf Karo if I do in advance

Last few chapters have been very tough for me. Every chapter is like a dream to me that I feel I will not get to experience. I force myself to not visit SoSy but my heart keeps lurching towards it.
Me and hubs are trying for last 3 years and have not been successful. I have recently suffered a loss of my shrunken cashew. When I had my 2 pink lines, my OBGYN wouldn't even see me even though I was a special case. His nurse told me I had to be 8 weeks pregnant to be seen. Two days after, I lost her. 
I was told its like that in here.boy I am so mad. I was like can u at least draw my blood and confirm my pregnancy. They said no. He is no longer my gynec. 
I feel like if God didn't want me to have her that why did I have to find her. 
We r trying again this month. If not successful, we will go for IVF, possibly back home. 
I am glad Nisha is writing this tale and I will keep reading it. Thankful each day of the tale and what I have compare to thousands out there. I get to experience all of these feelings thru SoSy that I might not get a chance to. I am sad but happy, not sure how to explain. 

Not writing to make any of you feel bad. I just don't have anybody to share my pain. Men don't understand the agony of loosing a child. 
Didn't want to tell my mother I was pregnant until I was sure. And I never got a chance to tell her

Sorry, I had to get this off my chest. 

Monalisa a warm hug to you dear...i have seen and heard people share this pain...especially when one has eagerly awaited the lines to appear it is heart breaking...speaking out sometimes gives us the much needed outlet...please feel free to post on the forum you will find quite a few caring souls willing to listen...should you feel it will be more reassuring to share a deeper perspective...feel free to PM we can go deeper into how to cope and explore ways to heal.
Once again a warm hug dear bide your time...your peace and happiness will multiply
monalisa123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishruhi

hi mona...glad that u shared it with us...i dont know how to make u feel better...if sharing ur pblms can make u feel better,we all r here for u too...
u were a regular in old threads,i know...
hav a gud day...

I am fine, trust me. 
I used to be active. Than life got to me. I feel better already reading all of your comments.
monalisa123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moonwearer

Monalisa a warm hug to you dear...i have seen and heard people share this pain...especially when one has eagerly awaited the lines to appear it is heart breaking...speaking out sometimes gives us the much needed outlet...please feel free to post on the forum you will find quite a few caring souls willing to listen...should you feel it will be more reassuring to share a deeper perspective...feel free to PM we can go deeper into how to cope and explore ways to heal.
Once again a warm hug dear bide your time...your peace and happiness will multiply

So sweet of you, harshita, Hershey, is it? 
Trust me just reading your comments makes my heart feel the warmth. 
Thank you for being so kind and understanding. hugs received
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Mahavir turned on all the lights

He liked the house to be awake and lively. If the Bhallas didnt sleep all night Mahavir would be a happy camper

He was like R&B, a night owl.
I like this guy soo much Mahavir is so so faithful to them
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nirali

As Sri told you can PM her... She is the best mentor you can find...

MOONWEAR is Sri Vidhya...
You can call her Sri..Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago