Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan Fans Are Trending To Bring Parth Samthaan Back In

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan fans have proved that "where there is a will, there is a way". Before it was decided that the show was going to end. There were articles going around stating the show was going to end, and many cast members actually declared on various social networking sites that Season 1 of KYY is going to or probably come to an end soon. But because of fans trending about KYY and their diligent effort, MTV and Production decided to give KYY a chance to produce a season 2. That is why we have a Season 2 of Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan. But fans are still unhappy because the Manik and Nandini love story, which they invested in, which they wanted to see again, which they were trending is still incomplete and probably is going to come to a tragic end soon with Manik's death.

Now Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan fans started another trend to bring the Manik Malhotra aka Parth Samthaan back or are fans not ready to watch the show pair Nandini off with someone else pretty much eliminating the dream of MaNan they created. We have a perfect fairy tale story, which has fireflies, stars that have everything, and that love story should have a happy ending. That's why they are trending again to bring Parth Samthaan back, so they can have an amazing ending with MaNan.

Yesterday there were two trends, which were working for Parth. One trend was to #MTVBringParthBack in the show, and the other one was #ProudofParth. The #proudofParth trend actually trended number 1 in India, where else #MTVBringParthBack at 2nd position in worldwide and 3rd in India trends. Their love for MaNan is incomparable because Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan fans were the first to actually trended a couple on twitter for an entire day and they trended #WeLoveMaNan for number 1 position in India for an entire day a few months back. Then with all of this trending happening last month, it actually saved season 2, so they are hoping that their final trend to bring Parth back would work, and they could see a good MaNan ending.

Keep Support MaNan fans, and I hope they will get success in their mission!!!

Author - Kul.K

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nili- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We might not get any outcome but hats off to the fandom for this.👏 #Proudfan
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nili-

We might not get any outcome but hats off to the fandom for this.👏 #Proudfan

agree 
puja32 thumbnail
Nothing is impossible here.we need manan proper ending and of course PANI can only do this justice...so he has to come back
And hope always wins
All the best 👍🏼
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: puja32

Nothing is impossible here.we need manan proper ending and of course PANI can only do this justice...so he has to come back
And hope always wins
All the best 👍🏼

very true
well said 
puja32 thumbnail
I have no twitter ac
If u know MTV or BBC email I'd...pls give me I wanna send message through it