My thougths about Kunal Karan Kapoor

hshan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

My thougths about Kunal Karan Kapoor. I am posting it here as there are no forum facility in his fan page.

In the normal process of searching for something that we like or enjoy, we generally settle for something that is more or less satisfies our wish or requirement. It is very rare to find something that is exactly fulfills our taste. Let alone finding something that impresses that much that we are willing to go to certain extend to maintain or to preserve that special something that we have discovered. In enertainment sector, it is hard to find a show or an actor who really get a distinctive place in our hearts by his or her performance and personality.

This was the situation with me when it came to Kunal Karan Kapoor. He deposited in a unique spot in my memory with this exceptional performance in NBTNMKK. Which performance let me drift through his other shows he acted prior to NBTNMKK. Resulting in loving all his works more before and after that. The names of Angad Yadav, Mohan Bhatnagar and Vaasu Raajvarthan was engraved in my heart for the exraordinary satisfaction these shows gave me when I watched Kunal Karan Kapoor's performance.

Can an actor make such an impression on a fan, I am still pondering on this fact.

That being said, Kunal Karan Kapoor deserves and is capable of a lot more than what he is given and doing right now. It is very depressing to see such a magnitude of talent being starved without being given the befitting glorification and merit he rightfully deserves.

Please comment your personal thougths about Kunal Karan Kapoor to let each other realize how much he is adored.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelinrose thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
KUNAL KARAN KAPOOR IS A MAN WITH IMMENSE TALENT BUT HE DIDNT GET THE RESPECT N LOURELS HE DESERVES THE MOST IN THE INDUSTRY
SeemaNP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post Helen. You truly are his big fan.
I am generally not into Hindi TV shows, but did watch Pratigya few times ( Mom used to watch) and liked him as Angad. I liked him more than Male lead in that show.

Now watching him as Shaurya and i must say he is a brilliant actor.  We as fans generally fall in love with the Character that our fav celeb is playing. I have not watched NBNMKH, may be Mohan's character was such that attracted more fans. I read it was a carefree character. Shaurya too is a nice character to play. Give the c.v's some time. Character will take time to develop and show different shades. You cant expect your celeb to play the same kind of role again and again. It becomes Monotonous. I am happy he is trying variations.
Edited by SeemaNP - 8 years ago
Dew1234 thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree 👏 
yes. Kunal Karan Kapoor impressed lot of ppl in real life as well. 😊 😃 For many, he proved an INSPIRATION to live. And live confidently. 👏 🤗 Accolades Kunal. 👍🏼

Its_Nammu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
U just spoke Many of our hearts out Helen... Kunal Karan Kapoor really deserves more than what he has now... It's very rare we find a great actor on small screen who speaks a lot with their acting skills, Kunal is a gem of actor who does justice to every character he plays n every dialogue he delivers... It's rare to find a writer complimenting an actor by saying, Actor does complete justice to the dialogues I write.. Kunal Karan Kapoor is the one who made this happen.. He really holds a very special place in my heart, in fact he is the only star who holds a place in my heart 😊 very proud to call myself his fanEdited by NarmadaSri - 8 years ago
hshan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelinrose

KUNAL KARAN KAPOOR IS A MAN WITH IMMENSE TALENT BUT HE DIDNT GET THE RESPECT N LOURELS HE DESERVES THE MOST IN THE INDUSTRY

Very well said Angelinerose...such great actor but yet survival in film industry is difficult
hshan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SeemaNP

Nice post Helen. You truly are his big fan.

I am generally not into Hindi TV shows, but did watch Pratigya few times ( Mom used to watch) and liked him as Angad. I liked him more than Male lead in that show.

Now watching him as Shaurya and i must say he is a brilliant actor.  We as fans generally fall in love with the Character that our fav celeb is playing. I have not watched NBNMKH, may be Mohan's character was such that attracted more fans. I read it was a carefree character. Shaurya too is a nice character to play. Give the c.v's some time. Character will take time to develop and show different shades. You cant expect your celeb to play the same kind of role again and again. It becomes Monotonous. I am happy he is trying variations.

Seema...I am not a Hindi speaking fan. I know very little Hindi. You are right,  Pratigya was marvellous...I loved Kunal Karan Kapoor as a villain...he was definitely far better than the hero of the show...enjoyed every scene of his. I even prepared a VM on Angad;s character using his amazing scenes...a friend of mine did a few VM's using his scene with songs...

But being a non Hindi speaking audience who never watched any HIndi serial's...how did I get to know Angad...It just took one scene from NBTNMKK which was dubbed in Tamil...That one scene where Kunal's performance was heart wrenching made me fall for NBTNMKK...After watching the full episodes...My craving to see his other shows came...that was how I discovered Angad...

A marvellous actor he is...
hshan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NarmadaSri

U just spoke Many of our hearts out Helen... Kunal Karan Kapoor really deserves more than what he has now... It's very rare we find a great actor on small screen who speaks a lot with their acting skills, Kunal is a gem of actor who does justice to every character he plays n every dialogue he delivers... It's rare to find a writer complimenting an actor by saying, Actor does complete justice to the dialogues I write.. Kunal Karan Kapoor is the one who made this happen.. He really holds a very special place in my heart, in fact he is the only star who holds a place in my heart 😊 very proud to call myself his fan

NarmadaSri...glad that we both share the same admiration for Kunal Karan Kapoor...I remember very well the quote from the write...he must have felt very proud...

But Narmada...the sad thing is he is not where he should be by now.. his talent and capability is not fully utilized...
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Very beautiful post and well said 😃

I have never done so much for an actor...that I have tried to do for Kunal Karan Kapoor.

You have been beside me Shan so you know ...But honestly...he has given me more.

Sometime there is a person that some how inspires you to think, reflect and do better. Kunal inspired me to live more...trying...but still got a long way to go. 

When I saw Kunal as Mohan in NBT Ss2 I totally feel in love with the character and got very curious about the actor behind the character. So I start looking for his old shows and read and watch his interviews and I just admire his incredible talent and his passion for art.

Edited by Ani_98 - 8 years ago
souji2008 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very well said Helen...
Kunal is an exceptional actor... Though he did some shows prior to NBT, it was NBT which brought out the amazing actor in him...whether it is comedy, romance or the angry young man...he does everything with so much ease that no words can describe...and no description of  his talent is incomplete without his mesmerising eyes...he was supported a lot by the script, a fine director, musician and very good co-actors in NBT...

And I do feel that in DAK, he is not given adequate opportunity to perform... i feel the direction and editing definitely need some improvement...

And it really hurts that he does not get the recognition that he deserves. Its really sad that this industry gives more importance to chiselled bodies and six packs rather than talent.

Hope his character is given adequate scope  in DAK...and he gets the rightly deserved recognition...and meanwhile I don't  want DAK to end...