Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

JEEVAN KAY DIN PART 91

After leaving mr anand...sakshi and arjun say good night to mr rawte and comes their bedroom...sakshi go dressing room for change her night dress...while arjun open TV and catch some news.

Sakshi: arjun...chalo sona nahi hay...kiya (she adjusts her pillow and asks)

Arjun close TV and said: sona...nahi bilkul nahi...aur nahi aaj tum ko sonay doon ga.

Sakshi: kyun...aaj aissi kiya khas baat hay.

Arjun: hhhmmm...baat toh kuch nahi hay...haan magar...tumto meri boss weekend par bano gi na...magar main toh apna revenge aaj hi loon ga.

Sakshi: revenge (she ask)

Arjun: hhhmm...sweet revenge.

Then he gets up from bed...sakshi sit silently and tries to understand what he just say?

Arjun go to switch board side...turn off all lights...whole room fill with darkness...sakshi open side table lamp...try to look where is he?

She feel drag herself harshly...before she gather herself and understand...two pair of hands pin her on bad...one rough hand snatch her night gown from her body...she have no barrier left on her body...grab her one hand...he tied up with some kind of fabric...she has no idea in dark...he tied up her both hands with bad head board sides...she don't understand what's going on? What happen with arjun?

After tying up...he bend near her ear and said

Arjun: get ready...Miss Publicist.

Sakshi: ready...for what?

Arjun: for my revenge...sweet revenge.

Sakshi: revenge...but why? Why I face the revenge?

Arjun start removing his shirt...said: un sab complains ki wajah say...jo tum nay meray baba say ki thi...main toh penalty doon ga...magar pehlay tum bhi toh penalty do.

Saying this...he start roaming his hand on her body...sakshi's body shrugged under his rough and warm hands...she can't move as her both hands tied...just rub her legs on bed with sensation...arjun gives her no time...his lips find sakshi soft lips and capture in a second...sucking and kissing on them...while his hands moulding and kneading sakshi chest mountain peaks...attack on her sensitive body part...make sakshi moan...she want to touch him but not possible...arjun lower body crushed badly with sakshi lower body and pressing her hard.

In bedroom dim light, two young bodies fuses in each other and devour the pleasure...arjun sweet revenge make her moan...he move frequently head to toe...his soft lips and warm breath sakshi feel on her whole body...it's make her body sweet ache but the problem is she can't move...her both tied up arms minimize her action...she can't show her interest and enjoy fully.

But, this is not for her enjoyment...this is all for enjoyment of arjun...who enjoys a lot...every inch of sakshi body...gives him more pleasure...more taste...more ignited him...he lick, suck and kiss every inch...every place...very freely...without any disturbance...he bite her delicate flesh near her neck and make her moan hard...he lick that mark to sooth her...he is not bothering sakshi condition...ignore her...just enjoy himself.

Arjun sweet torture, make sakshi restless...she is on the peak of emotion...twisting, arching and rubbing toes on bed...her condition clearly telling arjun that she is on the last stage of baring...her body betrayed from her...arjun's every step shrill her body...send her on the height of pleasure...she want to enjoy it...but, this is arjun revenge...he enjoy and can't allow her to enjoying...sakshi moan and whisper his name...arjunnn...he raise his head from her belly and look in her eyes.

Sakshi said in slow and deep voice: arjun open my arms...please...I want to enjoy this with you...please.

Arjun: you really want to join me.

Sakshi just nodded...

Arjun: no stopping...a refusal.

Sakshi just shake her head.

arjun look in her eyes for a second...then open her arms...he move back and stop his action...sakshi take deep breath like gathers her senses...then encircle her arms around his neck.

Sakshi: arjun...I can't stop you doing anything...please, don't leave me in middle (her voice goes slow...like whispering) I am thirsty...please, finish this thirst.

Arjun smile to see her in this condition (that the thing he want) so, no point to go back...place his lips on to her...he start again where he stopped...sakshi's body already warm with arjun love foreplay...she have no strength left...both start kissing again... and soon both make love with passionately...both heart fill with joy and happiness...as, they finish their thirst.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVDVNYfw48w

DO PIYASAY DIL EK HUAY HAIN AISSAY

BICHRAY GAY AB KAISSAY

TUM PIYAR MUJHAY KARTAY HI RAHNA

SAARI UMAR TUM ASSAY

EK DOOJAY MAIN KHO JAATAY HAIN

NADIYA SAGAR JAISSAY

DO PIYASAY DIL EK HUAY HAIN AISSAY

BICHRAY GAY AB KAISSAY

sorry a bit small part

rehana25

Edited by Rehana25 - 8 years ago
ashmifebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow,
hot update rehana
SeharishFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow am still blushing😳😳😳
it was awsum
Edited by SeharishFatima - 8 years ago
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm Update
Beautifully Written
*Blush* *Blush*
NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
omg blushing so hard
Arjun ka romantic mood
sakshi love it
itna sa update
want more arakshi romance
continue soon
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wooowwwooowwwooowww...
Rehana G tussi wapis aa gaye apni ankhoon pe yakeen nai aa raha 
es update ko dakh ke n omg already 6 pages n 3'4 updates great kia baat hai... sssooorrryyy 4 being late mai IF pe inactive hoon so alwaya late lateef but ll read asap Inshallah...
pango thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
beautifully written
thanx for pm
continue soon
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maha-Srk

wooowwwooowwwooowww...

Rehana G tussi wapis aa gaye apni ankhoon pe yakeen nai aa raha
es update ko dakh ke n omg already 6 pages n 3'4 updates great kia baat hai... sssooorrryyy 4 being late mai IF pe inactive hoon so alwaya late lateef but ll read asap Inshallah...

Hey dear
Yes I am also not very much active
Actually my only inspiration is arjun show
When show finish I lost my interest
But as I am commited to finish my stories
So I am back and try to my all stories from finish one by one
So here it is I will try to complete 100 episode
Let's see if I get success or not
sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update