Sharad bani bhairavi - asli bhairavi bani garba teacher

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
enough is enough is enough is enough!!!😡 seriously... other characters behaving like liza in her absence... this is not fair!!!  bring liza back... sher singh saying ronnie control & bhadresh saying sabse pehle ronnie ko giraftaar karo... utar ka uttar kiya tune🥱... all this reminded me of liza😭 missing her so much😭

wow! what a start  sorry 😛 so all worried for bhairavi... except bhadresh😲 seriously guyz trust me these sunshine colony people & that inspector are big time fools... ghotalas are far better⭐️

when manav says he can give the description of those goons who kidnapped bhairavi... none of them were interested... woh sab baad mein😡 crazy people... why... coz now they have to blame the ghotalas of course! so who's behind bhairavi's kidnapping... vasant ghotala who else😡

inspector not convinced on ghotalas being innocent when will they stop suspecting ghotalas...😕

so now sharad's turn to become bhairavi...😆 meanwhile VV & hemant will rescue bhairavi... sharad wali bhairavi already doing the biggest blunder of calling her hubby dear bhadresh bhaiyya 🤣 🤣🤣🤣& then mitesh pritesh ke bapu 🤣🤣🤣  then says they called the police & bhavana/bhadresh shocked how does she know police had come here... ab toh confirm... yeh sharad hi marwaayega ghotalas ko😈🤣🤣🤣

imagine anna coming there & saying omg bharavi & touches her... then bhairavi will start blushing & go yayayayaya🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

illa was acting even more😡 seriously mumbai crime branch, ajay devgn & anil kapoor... give me a break🤢😆 i don't even know how to react on her scene...😕 should i laugh, cry or get angry🤔

precap: VV & hemant reach the bhulakkad's house... professor vasant singing as his lectures classes to hemant & as usual hemant mata is... she'll surely hit vasant on his head one day... if he never stops 😈🤣🤣🤣

overall a fun episode to watch... especially the ronnie scenes... & the bhairavi scenes with her newly found ramesh bhaiyya... she telling them that she's ready to stay with them forever as baa said nobody would keep her for more than two hours... she running fast fast gol gol... she teaching him garba... bhairavi & her antics🤣🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i also found episode hilarious...  bhairavi is now pakaoing don and his chamchas.. those scenes were funny.. but ya missing liza
ila is total bore with her high contacts ka pretend i dont like her character much

no one listens to army man manav  that is why more than ghotalas the colony wales r  ghotala.. kuch bhi ho ghotala ko blame karo.. yeh sharad sabse jyada fasata hai sabko not hemant

ab aaj ka episode dekhte hai how vasant uses his super power.. in m opinion don ka track jaldi khatam ho jayega
ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed!
Good episode😆
^Ya right  Hemant se zyada Sharad phasta hai.😆
Bhairavi is just amazing😆 the Don's chamcha deserves her crazy actions😆😆

Manav is just like pillar😕 
Missing liza 
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
totally hilarious episode...
loved bhairavi troubling don & his chamchas.. whether making don forget his real motives by her idiotic talks.. or her garba teaching... d scenes wer just fab😆😆😆 wen she said nw i dont want to leave from here ... it was superbb😆😆 great job by shruti rawat...👏👏 omg the chamchas of the don wil surely becum mad by d end of this track...😆

sharad is seriously sumtimes trouble maker... kitni ghabad karta h... & always poor hemant is blamed.. bechara humesha sabki (murder)madad karta h...😉😆😆
more than illa i hated bhadresh in todays episode...
man he was not even worried for his wife.. ya v know that no one can handle his wife for more time but still instead of being worried he turned d bucket towards ghotalaz...😡😡😡
Edited by coolhi1988 - 8 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
i'm sure those goons won't be able to handle bhairavi... they'll surely go mad... by the end hopefully ramesh will learn to do toh barobar 😛😆

let's see what vasant will do as in the precap he admitted that he's the one who possesses those superpowers... few minutes to go... BDSAH i'm coming 😆
ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^ And I am waiting for ur daily dose 😉😆
Epi Update I mean😆😃
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
d most hillarious dailogue wer ramesh bhaiya from bhairavi...😆😆😆
ghotalaz thumbnail