Jaslove thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Recap: kuljit tires to kill preeto by forcing to give her piosin milk. preeto escapes goes to her grandparents house tells everyone kuljit n his mother's plans. preeto's granmother, her mom, seebo, preeto n the servant to kuljit's house confronts them. preeto dada wasn't in the village her was out for some work. guddi n kuljit blame everything on preeto n sarab, sarab tells he n preeto  liked each other then he gets slapped by his dad.

Today

1. Preeto goes back to her granparents house, sarab leaves the house tells his mother he will prove himself innocent.

2. Sarab, preeto n seebo meet to discuss what they will do, sarab takes out a gun.

3. kuljit comes to the garden he n sarab have an argument they fight for the gun, sarab gets shot, he is dead

4. seebo n preeto come see's what happened, kuljit is scared seebo runs to the police station.

5. kuljit tells preeto to help him he will do anything to stop seebo from going to the police, preeto tells him to tell his folks n her folks the truth about him, he agrees.

6. preeto helps kuljit to hide sarab's dead body, afther they leave sarab opens his eyes n smiles😆

7. everyone is at kuljit's house except for preeto's dadji casue he is out of town, kuljit tells everyone the truth, guddi to confesses. she gets slapped by her husband.

overall: sarab, preeto, seebo basically did an act to make kuljit believe he killed sarab. I loved it, you guys should have seen kuljit's expressions😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
omg!!hahah!! i missed today's episode as i had an afternoon class!!

Sarab is slick or what!! i found sarab cuter than kuljit!! but you knwo i really have high hopes for preeto and kuljit and thought kuljit would turn into a good dude!! ahh, i think preeto and sarab will end up together!!
Jaslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: khoo

omg!!hahah!! i missed today's episode as i had an afternoon class!!

Sarab is slick or what!! i found sarab cuter than kuljit!! but you knwo i really have high hopes for preeto and kuljit and thought kuljit would turn into a good dude!! ahh, i think preeto and sarab will end up together!!

thats what I thought too, but Kuljit is an idiot, watch later he will regret😃

MysticGal thumbnail
😊 😊 😊

I love the music they play when showing annoyed kuljeet and his mom
sweet.krishna thumbnail
ye now its gonna be fun watching it on monday 😆