Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
New teacher joined in d school...
Teacher:- students tell ur names nd hobbies...
1st boy:- my name is arun...my hobby is watching moon...

.2nd boy:-my name is arjun...nd my hobby is watching moon...
...3rd boy:-my name vikas...my hobby is watching moon...

Teacher:-wow gud gud everyones hobbies are same...Ok...

Now girls turn...:

1st girl:-hello mam my name is moon...

Teacher shocked...Boys rocked...
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heyy harshita
Everything alright 
How's your cs going 
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
! Cute story!   
Can't avoid sharing '. ...  

There was a family with one kid.

One day the Mom was out and Dad was in charge of the kid.

Someone had given the kid a little 'tea set' as a birthday gift and it was one of his favorite toys. 

Daddy was in the living room when the kid brought Daddy a little cup of 'tea', which was just water. 

After several cups of tea and lots of praise from his Dad for such yummy tea, kid's Mom came home.

Dad made her wait in the living room to watch the kid bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing !!'

Mom waited, and sure enough, the kid comes down the hall with a cup of tea for Daddy and she watches him drink it up, 

Then she says to him,
"Did it ever come to your mind that the only place that baby can reach to get water is the toilet comode ?"

MORAL : Dad loves you but Mom knows you..!
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats to all of us for 49th.hope to see many many more! And hope that this gang keeps on increasing like this only. 👏
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi everyone..

Special n loving HI to my Choti.. 😛
jairathore thumbnail
🤣
Jyoti di, superb 
Awww poor dad and nice hobby 😆
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations on thread 49
We went from being the readers who would try to understand what rhythm and blues exactly is to listening to rhythm and blues out of admiration for the dude
We went from being amused at the long lenghts of jasmine pinned in II's hair to wanting to pin jasmine in our own hair every possible occasion
We went from being touched by amma and appa's love to understanding our own amma and appa in many ways
We went from looking at a rich kid and cursing his etiquettes to being empathetic to thier issues
We went from being worried about being middle class to saying out with pride that yes we are so what
We went from being something to something else entirely
We went from being  readers to accepting the story as our own little world and worrying about everything that went wrong there
We shared fought cried and did many things together
Now let's adore the little phase II will go through and hold the baby in our hands like she is real

Much love
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats to thread 49...
Hey Jyo 😊
Nisha has net problems 😭
jairathore thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

Congratulations on thread 49

We went from being the readers who would try to understand what rhythm and blues exactly is to listening to rhythm and blues out of admiration for the dude
We went from being amused at the long lenghts of jasmine pinned in II's hair to wanting to pin jasmine in our own hair every possible occasion
We went from being touched by amma and appa's love to understanding our own amma and appa in many ways
We went from looking at a rich kid and cursing his etiquettes to being empathetic to thier issues
We went from being worried about being middle class to saying out with pride that yes we are so what
We went from being something to something else entirely
We went from being  readers to accepting the story as our own little world and worrying about everything that went wrong there
We shared fought cried and did many things together
Now let's adore the little phase II will go through and hold the baby in our hands like she is real

Much love

👏
Wonderful 

KM03 thumbnail
Congratulations  on 49!!