Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
🤣 I don't take you seriously Abby at all.. I know you keep coming back from the gossip thread and your biggest put off is I don't like Zahid.. My life, my choice.. and you know I'm not a fan of you either but I never called you names nor do I ever call your fav names, but you have and still are.. I don't like Zahid but I have expressed that in a nicest way ever I haven't called him names and calling people names on the basis of an actor who isn't even aware of your existence is just bizzare to me.. very very stupid.. but then again as I said I never take you seriously so you can go all out and keep calling me stuff I won't be entertaining you anymore.. But probably you should look into how you bash other people's fav first.. you call them names heck not only actor's you call members names too here.. Also explains that you haven't been following my posts at all when you said I've been bashing her since her first post.. I was actually siding with her at that point of time.. get your facts right atleast if "you" wanna bash someone..

Haa anyways.. coming back to the thread I didn't know it was a fake post.. I don't like Shaan myself he thinks he is something but that doesn't change the fact that Mawra is acting desperate.. First we don't have a proof that this post is fake.. please share if anyone does know.. second even if it's fake she needs to stop glorifying Bollywood just because she needs to work there.. Her open letter was nothing but funny.. I was siding with her with the first tweets cuz she did make sense, now she has lost the plot.. she should stay quiet because she has to come back and work in Pakistan again, cuz 89% probability is she wouldn't get more work in India..

Mawra an educated lawyer at the age of 22 ðŸ¤£
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 8 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ I for one am really hurt when adnan Malik, gohar Rasheed, junaid and Amna Ilyas are bashed, I am a huge fan of all of them, pretty soon I shall open an AT for all of them, I have posters of all of them in my room, My heart breaks when they are tagged as servants. 😭

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was smelling storm and my fear came true ðŸ¥±
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: -shabz-

^ I for one am really hurt when adnan Malik, gohar Rasheed, junaid and Amna Ilyas are bashed, I am a huge fan of all of them, pretty soon I shall open an AT for all of them, I have posters of all of them in my room, My heart breaks when they are tagged as servants. 😭

No wonder I didnt see you for days after Adnan was labeled as a servant. ðŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
I am like [:D/] 🥳

Bring it on [:D/]
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

No wonder I didnt see you for days after Adnan was labeled as a servant. ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜† 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I am like [:D/] 🥳

Bring it on [:D/]

meri dosti pe naaz karo batameezon.. kya kya karti hoon tum logon ke liye...😆😆
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Genuine Facebook and Twitter profiles or pages have the blue check mark beside the person's name if it's an official profile. When she posted the open letter on Facebook, there was a blue check mark beside her name. This one is fake because it doesn't have the blue check mark to prove it's official.
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

No wonder I didnt see you for days after Adnan was labeled as a servant.😆

will you join my AT, I think it will just be the two of us 😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Genuine Facebook and Twitter profiles or pages have the blue check mark beside the person's name if it's an official profile. When she posted the open letter on Facebook, there was a blue check mark beside her name. This one is fake because it doesn't have the blue check mark to prove it's official.

Thank you, see I didn't know that.. and even if it's fake It's really funny.. share karna banta hai..😆😆