Bhulakkad Don Enters BDSAH today!

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
well it was a fun episode today!

the episode was more about the introduction of the characters like the don, his wife & those two goons who appeared yesterday in more detail... in short they're bunch of fools πŸ˜†

don is celebrating janmasthami today bcoz they've already celebrated rakhi on independence day πŸ˜† btw janmasthami se yaad aya... last year in BDSAH it was celebrated as shishir's birthday... do u think the CVs will remember it & celebrate shishir's birthday next week... naah! forget it... they didn't bring 3 double 3 for this rakhi then how will they remember this πŸ˜΅πŸ˜†

ok coming back to the episode... the scene of the don & his goons was fun to watch... they've planned a robbery & for that one of the goons suggest to get bhairavi... oh so that's why kidnapping takes place as they want her to execute the robbery plans as they think she's got superpowers...

bhairu gets kidnapped... that stupid goon was making so many mistakes talking about behosh, kidnapping thing but still neither ronnie nor manav just for once suspected them & checked what's wrong in the car...😑 oh yes... i forgot that the entire blame has landed on poor vasant that its bcoz of him bhairu got kidnapped so definitely it will be him who'll be saving bhairavi πŸ˜‰ hopefully he does... coz i want to see him using his awesome superpowers

hemant upset & angry with vasant for bhairu getting kidnapped... varsha also supports hemant & blames vasant... sharad worried that if hemant blurts out the truth then vasant will get arrested... vasant in dilemma...
seriously ghotalas blaming vasant instead of thinking how to save her... arrey naah! time up for today... will be shown in monday's episode πŸ˜†

precap: bhavana crying & saying she'll die if anything happens to bhairavi... bhadresh rather than being worried is actually more focused on how come nobody from ghotala family is here to ask what happened😑 as usual fingers point out at the ghotala family... hemant says his papa knows about the kidnapping in front of the colony men & police πŸ˜† hemant giri shuruπŸ˜†

expecting some fireworks on mondayπŸ˜‰

Edited by ghotalaz - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
oh ya... forgot VV & hemant meet jetha lal & tarak mehta... during the last few minutes of TMKOC as a part of social work by ghotalas... they want to spread awareness regarding this chain-snatching activity by thieves so want to post posters in gokuldham society... that's it... wasn't actually something that looked like a merger... it was fun to watch jetha & tarak not believing hemant is vasant's sonπŸ˜† coz vasant looks young naaπŸ˜‰ hemant is btw 280 years oldπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i liked the episode 
hemant giri was full on and i cudnt stop laughing at his antics
punit doesnt have easy job if  u see
he has to play a crazy guy who creates prbs for everyone but because he is a nice guy he is adorable

and hemant act was enough to bring laughter
though i saw a lot of loop holes in story but still it was funny to watch
and well yes at the end was just a special appearance not a full fledged story no merger to say as no story went here there

it was bit funny scene and i believe tmkoc benefited from this not bdsah as ppl wanted to see when ghotalas wud come to gokuldham and is chakkar mein saw full episode of tmkoc

but from next episode it wud be  full bhairavigiri now
don is crazy absent minded
one of goon is like bhairavi and hemant ka bhai in goofups
other goon is smart fellow

lets see hope this track is short  as there r so many tracks pending

and yes car scene i think colony wale r more ghotalas than the aliens as they never bothered to see the back seat and bhairavi got full dose of  chloroform and yet managed to wake up in few mins 

hehe lets see what hapens next

btw do u watch baalveer too
ghotalaz thumbnail
no i dont watch balveer.. though i had catched a few episodes when that little girl's hair had grown long due to magic of that evil pari

agree those sunshine colony people are even more ghotalas... at least my hopes were on army man manav... πŸ’”
ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yesterday's episode was niceπŸ˜†
Don is another crazy fellow
His wife looks like another HansaπŸ˜†

Jetha and the convo was good too.πŸ˜ƒ
But there was no story as u said @chatterbox.

Hemant was at his best .Punit was actually amazingπŸ‘πŸ˜†
Ya it is difficult for a calm person to do crazy stuff like theseπŸ˜†

Actually I too had hopes on Manav πŸ˜²
They are just using him for the Anna Sharad track.They are not showing him doing things  an army man does.He is just a pillar in some epis with no dialogues alsoπŸ˜• 
Waiting for Monday's epi⭐️
Edited by -Souj- - 8 years ago
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
loved d episode...
hemant's acting was fab... hatts off to punit...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vasant telling hw he got d mangalsutra back & sharad & hemant doubt that now bhairavi wil b in trouble coz of vasant...
varsha blames vasant for bhairavi's kidnapping..
roni, manav, ojha uncle seriously hopeless...😑
that other ghanchakar 2 times mentioned behosh but they couldnt even see bhairavi sleeping in d car moving around & also while pushing...
don is super ghotala guest appearance in d show...🀣🀣🀣🀣
seriously as rakhi was celebrated earlier he celebrates janmashtami & on jammashtami day he plans to celebrate another festival..🀣🀣🀣
but d songs wer nice...😳
his wife, hansa 2 for me.. was a nut.. seriously she taught bhairavi to b her new maid ... & she also went to search next monday's newspaper... bhairu ki ma lagti h ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
liked TMKOC scene wer hemant says he is 280 yrs old & jetha not believing hemant is vasant's son...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†