Shapath lost it's charm...Many plotholes

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
This is my personal opinion so you may or may not agree.

Since the starting of "Kavi turning villain", I feel just to end kavi and acp role, shapath had an incomplete ending to that story. Following are my reasons and some plot holes:

1)At the starting of this, they showed that the witch that Kavi's father loved come back to him and ask him for some statue of a queen (ACP shot Kavi's father here while he was stealing the statue). Even after the ending of this series, they never revealed the reason why that witch needed the statue and how she came back to Kavi's father because in one episode, we clearly saw that she was arrested by supercops.

2)We saw that the crazy scientist kidnapped Kavi and injected some kind of injection to his body. After this, Kavi turned villain and did many bad things but creative team never bother to clarify that whatever Kavi was doing, was it under the influence of the scientist or he was in his sense...If they had clarified that Kavi is under the influence of scientist or not, it would have been easy to understand the story...Anyway, after few episode, we audience assume Kavi has really turned into a bad guy. :( . One more thing, thay also never showed when exactly did Kavi stole DNA of supervillains from supercops lab? Before being kidnapped by scientist or after?

3)Babli, her character was really confusing during these episodes. She was normal in the starting, suddenly, she also turned into villain (no reason shown why) and it is revealed that she helped Kavi to steal DNA from supercop lab. Suddenly (again without any reason shown) she turned into a good person and she is helping ACP Diler again.

4)As far as ACP Diler is concerned, they just killed him randomly in an episode so that the Commander can enter the show and take ACP place.

So these were my reasons of why I started disliking the show a bit (btw, I still watch the show. )  but these 4 things bother me. I mean, they show 'kuch bhi' and expect from the audience to still like the show. There are TOO many plot holes that one simply can't ignore it.

I'm a fan of this show, not a hater, that's why I expressed what I felt recently about this show.

I would love to know your opinion as well on this, comment below.
Edited by Lovepreet1 - 8 years ago
I agree with ur opinion...the show has lost it's charm somewhere 
I still don't understand what was the need to end Kavi's character...his tapori style was unique for a cop and everyone loved him for that!
Even I am a fan of the show and still watch it for the characters of Jaywant, Lara, Mayank, Babli, Rajhans and Ranveer but so many characters have disappeared that you feel something is still missing in the show...
yes...i agree with u.in the begining i used to watch shapath mainly for kavi...but when his character turned into villan i stopped watching the show...and last week when i watched the show i found several new characters...can anybody tell me whether kavi is still part of the show or not? plzz
So who are the characters remaining in this serial?  Is it a daily show now, like it was when LifeOK started?  Who's the  commander?  Also, is it now back to being a police drama, or do we still see supernatural stuff going on?  Or is it sci-fi instead?