|| AbhiGya OS - Tu Hi Mera||

BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys!
Yet another OS today! This one is a bit long.. Too long actually.. As big as 6 pages on word.. So yeah.. Pretty long... Hope you don't get bored.. :p

-Priya 😃

Abhi stood with his mouth open as he saw her entering the restaurant. She looked ethereal in her red saree. Her locks bounced lightly over her shoulders as she slowly walked towards him. There she was, his chashmish, his wife. He got up from his chair and marched towards her, a smile playing on his lips. He could see the happiness in her eyes as she noticed the environment. He had booked the entire terrace for her and decorated it with candles and white lilies. He held out his hand to her for asking her to dance with him. 

Suddenly, he felt a tickle on his cheek. Something soft brushed against it and his dream broke. Somewhere, in a state of trance, between sleep and consciousness, he sighed. It had been such a wonderful dream. "Only if it was true!" He thought. Just as he was about to open his eyes, he realised that the tickle on his cheeks was for real. He felt her weight on him and a delicate hand playing with the button of his kurta. He felt her soft hair on his cheek and the fruity smell of her shampoo hit his nose. "Well, another dream, i guess!" He thought to himself.  "Or wait! Was it actually chashmish lying so close to him?" He knew he wasn't sleeping. He knew what was happening around.

Abhi had been married to Pragya for about six months now. Dadi had found her to be a perfect match for him, and being the dadi's obedient baby, he accepted her choice. The marriage was a grand affair just like dadi wanted and there she was, Pragya Abhishek Mehra, his wife. They shared a good rapport since the marriage got fixed. They had become friends later. As time progressed, Abhi had slowly fallen in love with her. She was intelligent and witty. She was loving and caring. She took care of Dadi and Aaliya and was always there for them. Also, she stood by him in every situation. She supported him and encouraged him to grow. But what Abhi loved the most was her innocence, unaffected by vice. He had been wanting to express his feelings for her, but, he always feared what she thought of him. Today, when he felt her in his arms, all his insecurities were washed away and his heart was filled with joy.

He smiled to himself when the alarm buzzed off. Pragya immediately got off him and rushed away. Abhi lazily opened his eyes and scanned the room for her. He saw her standing in the balcony, watching the snowfall. Seeing that she had no warm clothes on, he carried the shawl to the balcony and wrapped it around her. She turned around and smiled at him. "Thanks!" She whispered. "Good Morning, Pragya! Why are you up so early on a holiday?" He asked her. "Who says its a holiday, Abhi? You have a meeting with the producer in an hour." She stated. "Yeah! But you are on a holiday right?" He reminded her. " I wake up early, because it's good for health. And i love watching the sky when the sun rises. Simple!" She replied.

Abhi had a concert in Shimla and this time, he had decided to get Pragya along. He had two reasons, one It had been quite a while that they spent some time together. Two, he couldn't bear to be away from her for a week. Also, since Christmas break was on, she had no lectures either. Moreover, Dadi and Aaliya had forced her to go with Abhi because they had not been able to go on a honeymoon owing to his tight schedule. This was supposed to be a compensation.

Abhi called his manager to confirm that everything was as per schedule. He soon got ready while Pragya had ordered for breakfast by then. Abhi picked up his wallet and watch from the dresser. He walked towards the door and before opening it, turned back to look at his wife. "Umm Chashmish, the meeting and rehearsal should be done by 2. Should we have lunch together?" He asked. She nodded her head with a smile. "Okay then! I'll see you at the restaurant at 2! Hasta la Vista, baby!" he said with a small salute.

Pragya was free the whole day. No lectures to give, No family problems to solve. Only one  person dominated her mind, Abhi! Her love, Her life, Her world.. She loved Abhi dearly. Earlier, she had thought that they would be a mismatch. He was a Rockstar and she was no where close to fame and money. She always though he would be arrogant and proud. But when she met him, she saw how obedient he was to dadi and how much he respected her. She noticed how much he cared about his sister. After they were married, he did everything possible to make sure she was comfortable. And now, she knew She could do anything for him. Anything that would make him happy. What she didn't know was that he loved her too. 

She had a tiny little feeling that he loved her too. She had noticed him look at her in awe a couple of times. But, she didn't want to take the first step. What if he didn't love her? That would make things awkward between them. She couldn't bear the thought of staining the relation she currently had with him. If Abhi loved her, he would express it first. And her imaginations of the future made her blush. She forcefully put her body in motion and walked towards the washroom. After a nice warm bath, she took all the time in the world to get ready. She chose the best suit she had bought along and chose matching accessories to go with it.. Her wet hair lay on her shoulder and a beautiful smile on her lips. She scrunched her nose to adjust her chashma and smiled to herself. Abhi often told her he found it cute when she did that.

All ready and set, she looked at the watch. There was still an hour to go before they were supposed to meet for lunch. But staying in the room was becoming difficult for her. Her thoughts went back to Abhi, his muscled body, his sexy looks when he would walk out of the shower wrapped in a towel, that sexy smirk on his face, the cute adorable baby face he made when he wanted things done his way, those caring pair of eyes that saw her with love, or so she thought. She quickly shook her head to remove those thoughts. "Aaahhh pragya.. Stop it. Dont take things too far. Hat if he doesn't like you!" She said pressing her nose to mute herself. Abhi always did that when he wanted her to stop talking. And if she had to talk, he would have to press her nose again. He called it her pause button. Pragya chuckled. She was totally in love with this man. More than that, she was so used to having him around.

In order to take her mind off these thoughts, she decided to go to the sovineur shop in the hotel lobby and buy gifts for the family.. She reached the shop and started roaming around aimlessly, thinking about what she was doing in the morning.. What made her do that?! What if Abhi had woken up!? How awkward the situation could have become.. But her urge to be close to him was uncontrolable.. All she wanted was to be cuddled next to him in a huge bear hug, spread cozily and comfortably on his big broad chest. She blushed at these thoughts. It was close to 2.. She decided to check her looks one last time before she finally met her husband for lunch. As she was  about to enter the washroom, she saw two girls talking. They looked pretty and nice. One of them looked familiar to her. She then remembered having seen her at a party she had been to with Abhi. She was about to say a hello when Abhi's name caught her ear.

"Yeah Meethu! You heard right.. Abhi, the rockstar is here! In this very hotel!" Tanu said in an excited whisper noticing Pragya looking at them. She turned away and walked towards the mirror, her concentration still on these girls. "Okay listen, im gonna go to him and try and get my work done. One time with Abhi will get me so many assignments. You know, these hookups help gain a lot of publicity!" Tanu squealed. Pragya didn't really get what she was saying. "But Tanu, isn't he married? Why will he share the bed with you?" Her friend, Meethu asked. "Shhh.. I'll tell you a gossip. Everyone does that. Everyone that's married is not loyal to their partners. That how the industry works. You sleep to get your way in, unless of course you have some forefathers legacy you need to continue!" She explained. Pragya gasped in shock. "Really? That's how it works?" She thought to herself. "And moreover, Abhi keeps the media away from his wife as much as possible. He's not let her be exposed. So only the close people know his wife. Now, there can be only two reasons. One, she's very good looking. Two, he must be ashamed of her. Now, who wouldn't want to flaunt a good looking wife! Hence, i think its the second reason. I've met him a couple of times, when he wasn't married. He should remember me. After all, im Tanushree Mehta, the supermodel!" Tanu concluded. "You just click pictures of us when we are together" she instructed her friend. The voices had hushed and Pragya realised that they had gone out.

Pragya stared at herself in the mirror. Yeah, she was not the prettiest woman in the world. "Hell, I'm not even pretty!" She thought. Then why would Abhi want to keep her away? Was he also like the people Tanu mentioned? Would he cheat on her? No.. That wasn't possible. He was the ideal husband. He cared for her. He was always nice to her. "No, Abhi can't be cheating on me! Not possible! Even if he doesn't love me, he's too good to be doing this!" She convinced herself and walked out of the washroom.

Abhi had just entered the restaurant for his lunch date with Pragya. He took off his glasses and pulled his cell out of his pocket to call Pragya. He smiled at his wallpaper which happened to be a picture of Pragya. Just as he was about to hit the call button, he dashed against someone and his cell phone fell off. Tanu sat on one knee and held the other foot out. She bent over a bit, exposing her cleavage and pulled her already short dress a bit more upwards, exposing a good length of her thigh. She then held her ankle as if in pain. Abhi saw this and immediately apologised. He immediately helped her stand up, but Tanu, making full use of the opportunity fell back into his arms. She deliberately rubbed her cheeks against his and placed a small kiss close to his ear. Abhi immediately pulled her back and helped her to a nearby table. "I'm Tanu" she whispered. "I'm a model. We met at Angad's party, remember? I came for tomorrow's concert! And i'll be at the pre launch part tonight too. I'd love to meet you after the party!" She said seductively.. Abhi politely nodded and excused himself. He then picked up his phone and walked off to the private area he had reserved for himself and Pragya.

It was 2.45 now and Abhi was worried. He had waited for her for quite sometime and then tried calling her. Pragya wasn't picking his calls. He ran upto the room and knocked the door. On getting no response, he went back to the reception to ask if anyone had seen her go out. Someone then told him that they had seen her go back to the room and that she was crying. Abhi's heart stopped for a moment and fear gripped him. "What went wrong!" He thought to himself. Taking the spare keys from the reception, he rushed back to his room. 
As he entered, he saw her sitting in a corner near the bed. Her kajal was smudged and spread all over her face and her tears didn't seem to stop. She looked broken and lost. Abhi's heart wrenched at the sight. She looked too fragile at the moment. He reached her taking slow careful steps and sat down next to her. "Hey! What's wrong?" He asked concerned. She shook her head and wiped off her tears. She was about to get up when he held her hand and pulled her back. "Pragya, talk to me! What's wrong? Why are you crying?" She looked up in his eyes and saw concern and pain. "Oh why was he faking it now?" Pragya thought. She had seen him getting all cozy and comfortable with the girl. Yes, she believed him. But seeing him with her kind of broke her heart. She trusted him completely to know that he wouldn't do anything wrong. But she couldn't bear to see another woman in his arms. She knew she was being silly and that woman was trying to lure him but, she still felt bad. Terribly bad!

"Pragya, I'm here. We'll sort out what ever the issue is. I'm here for you. But I won't be able to do anything unless you tell me what the issue is." He asked her again. Pragya looked back into his eyes and all she saw was love and concern. She knew she could trust this man with everything she had and he would never let it break. She then gathered courage and narrated what had happened since she entered the washroom. Abhi put his arm around her and pulled her on his lap. She looked up at him, surprised. 

"Pragya, listen to me very carefully. I want you to remember this always. There's only one woman in my life apart from dadi and Aaliya that i love beyond anything in this world. And that is you. I've never seen anyone like i see you. My heart has never fluttered like it does when i see you. I've been in love with you for quite some time now. I was waiting for the right time to confess and wanted to do it at the concert tomorrow, but, i guess there's no such thing called the right time. The industry thrives on gossip. This will keep happening here and there. But, I need you to know that come what may, i'll always be by your side. There was no one before you and there will be no one after you!" Abhi said. 

Pragya couldn't believe her ears. He had confessed. He had done it finally and so so beautifully. A smile broke out on her face and her eyes became teary. "Aree.. Why are you crying now?" He asked almost panicking. "It's called tears of joy, stupid! And i love you too!" She said hugging him tight. "You women and your hormones!" He chuckled. She hit him on his chest and laughed too. He slowly broke the hug and she looked up at his face. He bent himself closer to her and kissed her. Their first ever! And it was so so special. 

Later that evening, Abhi was sitting at the bar, a coke in hand. He was waiting for his wife to come down. He had planned a surprise for her and was nervous about it. He saw her at the door. She looked beautiful, just like his dream that morning. He wanted to go to her, hug her and kiss her all over again. He stood ogling at her when Tanu came up and stood in front of him. "Wanna dance with me, sexy?" She said running a finger seductively on his stubble. Pragya, who saw this while coming in laughed looking at Abhi's face. He turned to her gesturing her to save him from Tanu.

Pragya walked towards them with confidence and hugged Abhi. "Hey handsome!" She said kissing him on the cheek. "Hey!" He whispered back. "Excuse Me! Can't you see we are talkin here! And wait., aren't you the one we saw at the washroom today! You heard us, didn't you? And who are you btw?" Tanu asked, irked with Pragya's presence. She hated seeing them getting close. Abhi just gave her a smile. He put his arms around Pragya's waist and took her along. Tanu stomped her feet muttering curses at Pragya.

"So ladies and gentlemen!" Abhi announced on the mic. The album is supposed to launch tomorrow at the concert, but before that, i guess you deserve to know my inspiration behind it. As you know, I've been married for six months now and a lot of people haven't seen who my wife is. Let me introduce you to my love, Mrs. Pragya Abhishek Mehra!" He said pointing towards Pragya. The spotlight fell on her. Tanu gasped in shock and walked out of the hall. Pragya stood there stunned and rooted to her spot. Abhi went to her and brought her to the stage. "I love you, baby and the world knows that now!" Abhi whispered in her ears as the media went crazy clicking pictures of the hot couple.

Still awake? Then leave a comment!!
For PM's kindly buddy Iyeristic_PM

For all other stories, check the index in my signature :)

Edited by BeingIyeristic - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yup I am 100% awake! I loved it Priya! The end of this was too cute! ADORABLE as always! ❤️
-haleemzz- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was amaing
abhi and pragya fell in love she didn't get married because of revenge
i love this
i love when tanu wanted to dance with abhi and pragya came to abhi to save him from tanu
i love that part
amazing os
anamika.viji thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Priya ! Loved this beautiful OS :)

Thanks 4 the pm :)
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --simmi--

Yup I am 100% awake! I loved it Priya! The end of this was too cute! ADORABLE as always! ❤️

Oh My God! Comments already?

Thank God you're awake., 😛
Thank you soo much Sim! So glad you like it... ❤️
Just one more update before i take a break i guess..
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So Sweet ..I love all your (OS)s very much ..please keep them coming  
palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!!!! If only this had happened for real...
abi5991 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Priya!! How could anyone fall asleep reading this?!!! It was beautiful and so romantic!!! Loved it loved it loved it!!! 😃😳
princessSonia thumbnail
Awesome OS..
I wish it never ends...

Amazing...

Keep writing ...

vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am very much awake and it was a fantastic os.
For the first time that chudail did something which made abhigya confess.
Loved it.