Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

I have a question 
i suck in making banners. 

I really can't get how people manages to make banners like the following one in which each image is clearly visible. 
I mean it doesn't looks like pics are not clear. 

http://img.india-forums.com/forum/728x90/637-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon.jpg

Can someone please try to enlight me, how makers manage to do so? 
Because in my banners i'm not able first to put many pics, because they don't look clearly visible. Second my banners are really not clearl in quality. 
I followed the tut available on the forum, but i really don't know where i'm doing wrong so please help me ðŸ˜Š 

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by Preet.Kc - 8 years ago
inshasarun thumbnail
hi actually this is silly but still I was trying to download photo shop but alas.I used the links provided on pg 1 but they aren't working. then I saw tge links provided on pg 4 so I tried to download CS 6 two links aren't working and the third one I tried and it said the driver for this software isn't available on Windows. Windows will get it through Windows update. Tell me what to do.Is it safe for me to use that option .I have Windows 8 but it isn't original
Deluna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Sanskruti

In a similar way u do it for a non animated one jst make sure the texture is visible in all frames and gifs also select all frames while adjusting size or using effects:)

I tried but whenever i add texture, the gif thing goes away(it becomes a normal pic).. Am i missing something??
pluviophile. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Chashmish..

I tried but whenever i add texture, the gif thing goes away(it becomes a normal pic).. Am i missing something??

Make sure you have all the frames selected, drag the texture on the gif, then adjust the texture by clicking on normal > lighten 

You can also change the texture's opacity by messing around with the 'Opacity' & 'Fill' options, just make sure you only have the texture selected and not the gif layers while doing so:)
Edited by Nym. - 8 years ago
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: inshasarun

hi actually this is silly but still I was trying to download photo shop but alas.I used the links provided on pg 1 but they aren't working. then I saw tge links provided on pg 4 so I tried to download CS 6 two links aren't working and the third one I tried and it said the driver for this software isn't available on Windows. Windows will get it through Windows update. Tell me what to do.Is it safe for me to use that option .I have Windows 8 but it isn't original

Preet.Kc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preet.Kc

I have a question 
i suck in making banners. 

I really can't get how people manages to make banners like the following one in which each image is clearly visible. 
I mean it doesn't looks like pics are not clear. 

http://img.india-forums.com/forum/728x90/637-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon.jpg

Can someone please try to enlight me, how makers manage to do so? 
Because in my banners i'm not able first to put many pics, because they don't look clearly visible. Second my banners are really not clearl in quality. 
I followed the tut available on the forum, but i really don't know where i'm doing wrong so please help me ðŸ˜Š 

Thanks in advance. 

Anyone?? ðŸ˜•
sakura. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
^^
the same thing happens with me as well,even in making a usual sig,but somehow,whenever i save it,and upload it on any site like imgur or iminus it appears to be all clear...and save it in jpg rather than png,its much better,i used to save in png (transparent image) but it was not that clear,JPG images are always of better quality.
Though,the pic quality matters,and even the way you put matters :)

I know it may not be that clear,😆,but,ugh,nothing ðŸ¤£
Sehr_VruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can please some tell me or give the link of the tutorials
How to upload brushes and font on PS CC? I just can't upload Zip file 😕
pluviophile. thumbnail

This may be of help.  It's mostly due to the quality of images.

Originally posted by: Sehr_VruShan

Can please some tell me or give the link of the tutorials 
How to upload brushes and font on PS CC? I just can't upload Zip file ðŸ˜•

Unzip the files by extracting them then. xD Maybe this will help?
Edited by Nym. - 8 years ago
Preet.Kc thumbnail

@Nym. I was used to use the high pass method to soften the pics not to sharpen, so thank you. It helped me a little bit. 

@Sakura really? I always save my pics in PNG and not in JPEG. Well from now on only JPEG ðŸ˜†