Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
It ended too soon :'( I wanted more much more :'(
This was quite an interesting update, I liked Manik's foul mood regarding her questioning his manhood :p it kinda gave me pheels :p
I loved how Eric and Manik stood by her while this whole her being his sis thing was out..
last part was the bad, though I didn't like sudden entry of Eric :| thora late aajata tou :p

All in all a really well thought and extremely well jotted part, many different parts of Nandu's life you tried to show and all those fitted in well..

Won't say update soon cuz I know I've bug u for update and I'll happily do that..
gauriangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey...
Thanks fr clarification abt Eric 's home..Nandini too had this doubt like me😆

Oh my..u know I too had my doubts abt Eric being gay...lol..He doesn't do girlfriends...may be u purposely wrote him this way...so  we get mixed signals..

Regarding Manik I had no doubt...He proved his manhood in first chap itself..The way he kissed nandini...

Chapter was small😒

Regarding the characters:
Eric I can't imagine anyone from show..because one he is good looking, two equally strong character like nandu and manik, three I love him❤️ not as big bhai though...

Shelly can be Navya...Nandu 's good frnd yet misunderstansd her many times..

Leo can be Aryaman/Harshad. ..I don t want importance given to this character..lol...

My three heroes are- Eric, Nandini and Manik😆
Serenite thumbnail
I seldom post anything. But your FF deserves appreciation. Maybe it reminds me of high school with its elite groups, popular boys & girls, the wall flowers & the occasional so called baddies - totally relatable. As an author you definitely know your characters & you have molded them picture-perfectly in their respective roles.

As a reader, I would like to know whom did you envision when you were penning Eric, Leo & Shelly? You are the originator & you alone can paint the picture for us to relate to the characters.

Just a thought: Monalisa became the parodied work of art because of Leonardo, as he created "her" according to his whim.

As a reader, I rely on you to present your thoughts as it is relatable to you & you have done a fabulous job so far. It takes time to create a masterpiece and I totally understand about time constraints, but if at all feasible, please do complete what you started because as a reader, the worst feeling is to get attached to an incomplete story. I have seen many brilliant pieces that has either had an abrupt end or just discontinued!

Will be back if you continue to pen as well😛 & last but not least - Thank You.

ZaraKhann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wohooo!!
Wat an update!!
Seriously hats off!!

Nandini is kinda over!!
Questioning her brother about manhood!!
Guts required!!

Manik foul mood!!
Somethings wrong i guess!!

But the last scene
Erics entry 
Thora ruk jata toh kya hota!!
Hope to se more manan in ur updates!!

As said last time post uf FF on Kaisi yeh yaariyan forum!!
All the manan lovers will go mesmerised reading it!!
TRUST ME ON THAT!!

U asked my name so its 
Zara Khan!!
Reallly happy to reveal it!!
Who likes staying in a shell!!
Cooldude101 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
RES ❤️
To be unressed tomorrow! :D
As it turned out my tomorrow became 7 days!😆
I love this story so so much!
I cracked up so bad in this chapter!🤣
Manik and Eric doing each other?!🤣
I love Nandini's sense of humour!
And that elaborate Manik tease session which was followed by a glorious 'should I show you how straight I am?' Oh! This is bliss!
Reading your stories makes me want to write too! Such an inspiration you are!😳
Oh God! I want a brother like Eric Like RIGHT NOW! Why did you make him so adorable, I curse my sister for being the bad sister that she is and Eric makes me want to curse her even badder!😆
I am running back to read it again as it seems you won't be able to update today.😭
But if you do, Hugs and kisses for you!
Love you😳
Edited by Cooldude101 - 8 years ago
asmi.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
That was another wonderful update !
How much I love these 3 people!
For the first time in any story I'm loving the too much involvement of a character besides manik and nandini. Eric is LOVE. 

And I guess none of the ky2 characters fit in the role of Eric. He has a completely different personality and there's absolutely no similarity or resemblance with any of the original ky2 boys.
As far as leo and Shelly are concerned, I guess karan jotwani and veebha anand would do !

Thanks ! :)
Edited by asmi.6 - 8 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i guess this chappy s longer than ur usual😕
anywayz have to catch up wit d missed ones😳
so m bookmarking this update as well😊
khevnashukla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey really very  sorry fr commenting late but was down with fever anyways,
Awesome update as always n i imagined sellay as soha...
Leo as Harshad and eric as Kushal tondon(i thought of cabir n aryaman but both are not so hot n sexy as manik so girls cn go gaga only on manik nt eric so Kushal as he is too hot as manik)
-Obnoxious- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
W.O.W. 
I really am typeless write now😃
I just love it!
And Eric! Aah! I am liking him more than Manik! Thanks for introducing such a lovable character 
Man! You have some amazing writing skills and I lovee it!
I love it how you give such long updates. (Never ever say taht you bore us because you don't! It's like a treat for us)
I like Nandini too here. She is bold and straightforward and I like how she discusses things with Eric which she doesn't like.  
I like how understanding Eric is here. 
And I love this Manik! 
I've always wished to read a story like this. Thanks for writing.
And yes, you should have posted it in the show's forum itself. I'm sure people would love it there!

*A big round of applause*
No naa, it's too mainstream.
*A big Rectangle of applause*
I'm waiting for another chapter here.
K, bye.
Deverap thumbnail
It has been so long
Where r u 
Please update soon
Take good care of u
Bye