Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smsm18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i think wait for her performance in the show  may be she not disappointed us but still i'm not happy phool back in between praja πŸ˜•
Kaana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In a way I want phool in now. I am totally disappointed of lack of good Praja scenes. So atleast we wil get some phool scenes ;-) hehee. I know you are going to kill me.
Ravendor1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaana

In a way I want phool in now. I am totally disappointed of lack of good Praja scenes. So atleast we wil get some phool scenes ;-) hehee. I know you are going to kill me.

We might 😈
NiVu-mjht1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but i am not happy with the casting of phool... why can't they have brought someone who looks like a princess and a warrior if they are going to show her as one. rachana as ajabde and krip suri as akabar, the casting was bang on... they couldn't have gotten anyone to fill faisal's shoes so sharad had to carry the role his own way and he didn't disappoint.. but why this discrimination with phool...i was disappointed that she was casted as anarkali in jodha akbar... but she was atleast suited to the role of a dancer.. tall and dainty. heena no doubt looks gorgeous, but she also looks so much like bones and skin.. that she would break within a second she is in a fight, let alone be a warrior.

as for phool being a warrior... she had been going through a character change during the phase pratap and ajabde's marriage was taking place. she was no longer being a diva.. she had started to mature from her childish phase into that of a teenager. i was happy with her childish phase.. atleast she was acting her age. it's not necessary for every kid to act like a grown up like ajabde and pratap did.
phool can indeed be a warrior...after pratap's marriage with her was stopped.. it would have given way for akbar to try for her hand... and she would have had to learn to defend herself.

they need someone gutsy to portray the character jannat portrayed. heena wouldn't match up to the little girl.
Smsm18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiVu-mjht1

but i am not happy with the casting of phool... why can't they have brought someone who looks like a princess and a warrior if they are going to show her as one. rachana as ajabde and krip suri as akabar, the casting was bang on... they couldn't have gotten anyone to fill faisal's shoes so sharad had to carry the role his own way and he didn't disappoint.. but why this discrimination with phool...i was disappointed that she was casted as anarkali in jodha akbar... but she was atleast suited to the role of a dancer.. tall and dainty. heena no doubt looks gorgeous, but she also looks so much like bones and skin.. that she would break within a second she is in a fight, let alone be a warrior.

as for phool being a warrior... she had been going through a character change during the phase pratap and ajabde's marriage was taking place. she was no longer being a diva.. she had started to mature from her childish phase into that of a teenager. i was happy with her childish phase.. atleast she was acting her age. it's not necessary for every kid to act like a grown up like ajabde and pratap did.
phool can indeed be a warrior...after pratap's marriage with her was stopped.. it would have given way for akbar to try for her hand... and she would have had to learn to defend herself.

they need someone gutsy to portray the character jannat portrayed. heena wouldn't match up to the little girl.

yaa totally  agree with you i'm also not happy with the casting of phool , one year ago adha khan give audition  for this roll  i think she better then heena  and she also look like jaanat ,cvs already select heena so ab kuch nahi ho saktaπŸ˜•  so wait for her performance 
faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
cv's ko sense nahi hots hai 
kab kiski intro karni hai pata hi nahi
kabbab mein haddi ki entry ho rahi hai
but still waiting for praja scenes 
many many and many before her entry 
anyways what is this chakkar- why is phool goona be introduced as warrior women
Annei123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshallovepraja

cv's ko sense nahi hots hai 

kab kiski intro karni hai pata hi nahi
kabbab mein haddi ki entry ho rahi hai
but still waiting for praja scenes 
many many and many before her entry 
anyways what is this chakkar- why is phool goona be introduced as warrior women

Hope they do not show pratap falling in love with her πŸ˜•πŸ˜­
aditi_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annei123

Hope they do not show pratap falling in love with herπŸ˜•πŸ˜­

No chance , pratap is busy with his deewanes , ajabde ke liye time nhi niklta phool toh chod hi doh ...
Better she becomes amars care taker ... πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Smsm18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi_angel

No chance , pratap is busy with his deewanes , ajabde ke liye time nhi niklta phool toh chod hi doh ...
Better she becomes amars care taker ... πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aditi aap to puri tarha pratap ke rang me rangi hui hain πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ true bechari ajabde kiss kiss dewana ko shmbhala giπŸ˜† 

don't worry pratap not falling in love with her ,but my doubt on ajab she force pratap again  hope she not do this πŸ˜• phir se mahanta ka bhoot na chad jaya uske upar
aditi_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushma_marawi

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†aditi aap to puri tarha pratap ke rang me rangi hui hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰true bechari ajabde kiss kiss dewana ko shmbhala giπŸ˜†

don't worry pratap not falling in love with her ,but mydoubt on ajab she force pratap againhope she not do thisπŸ˜•phir se mahanta ka bhoot na chad jaya uske upar

Pratap ke rang 😳

No , I want ajabde to get jealous and drag pratap away from that ladaka ( warrior) πŸ˜†
But I know it wouldn't happen πŸ˜•