Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
TB Segment Part 2

AshVik FC @AshvikLand 

Asha Negi celebrates her birthday with Rithvik Dhanjani and Telly bytes :D (Part2)https://youtu.be/_ZfjLssnTbo 

Credit: AshaNegiFans @Asha_FC

style14 thumbnail
Credit:Priya Ashvik @Sweeti_21

ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

ASHA NEGI BIRTHDAY SEGMENT - SAAS , BAHU AUR SAAZISH

WRITTEN UPDATE

BACK GROUND MUSIC - KYA KEHNA (TITLE TRACK) 

segment starts with asha cuddling murphy , rithvik's picture wall clock . then asha taking the cake and enacting like tulsi of "kyunki" who welcomes us . she went and sat in the sofa and started picking up chocolates from the cake and gave a bit to the camera whereas heena and rithvik's mom lovingly look at her from distance . then there were shots of asha with the cake and murphy's single shots too and one where he is playing with asha (his debut was hit in SBSπŸ˜‰) . then rithvik lit the candle on the cake . asha was looking at the cake and rithvik's mom lovingly kept her hand on asha's face and asked asha something , asha responded no and smiled . rithvik was also cuddling and kissing murphy (murphy was busy posing for camera thoughπŸ˜†) then asha also took him.. 

Rithvik - hello everybody , hello ABP , hello to all our viewers , welcome to my house . this is for the first time you are in my house which is made by a lot of hardwork

asha - and this is the first time that i am celebrating my birthday in his own house.

BACKGROUND MUSIC - BABY KA HAI BIRTHDAY BASH 
murphy was licking rithvik's chin . some of the interiors of rithvik's new home was shown . . asha blew the candle on the cake .

rithvik and the whole family sang birthday song for asha . asha gave the mike to rithvik's mom so that only her voice can be heard . she showed it to rithvik and rithvik was clapping and teasing his mom . 

BACKGROUND SCORE - HAPPY BIRTHDAY
murphy was shown and rithvik's mom lovingly kept her hand on asha

rithvik's mom (singing) - tum jiyo hazoron sal ,sal ke din ko pachas hazar , happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you meri beti asha

(you live for thousand of years and may every year has 50,000 days , happy birthday to my daugther asha)

she lovingly kept asha's head on her shoulder and kept her hand on asha's face.

asha - πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

rithvik - 

others - πŸ˜†

Rithvik - it's your birthday and happy birthday to you

asha (singing) - happy birthday to me , happy happy birthday to me πŸ€ͺ

rithvik - πŸ˜† baby will you tell us what's your age now

asha -  "cough"

rithvik - today asha turned 28 πŸ˜›

asha - shuttt uppp πŸ˜‘ anything rubbish πŸ˜‘

BACKGROUND MUSIC - AAP KE AANE SE GHAR MEIN KITNI RAUNAK HAI (by your presence , there is so much of happiness in home) awww😳

rithvik's mom took a piece from the cake and fed it to asha , asha fed it to rithvik's mom back . they fed it to rithvik , then heena and then rithvik's dad .

asha - right now we are going for a dinner tonight

rithvik - yes , right now we are going for dinner , there is no plan as such

rithvik's dad - asha is very good

rithvik (teasing) - wah kya baat πŸ˜†

asha - only this much for me papa 

rithvik's dad - we have got a daughter -in- law in the form of daughter (uncle just juggled the words πŸ˜•)

asha - πŸ€£

rithvik - you still didn't got daughter-in-law πŸ˜² (asha whispered something in his ear) one second you got a daughter , is she your daughter πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

rithvik's dad - i have got a daughter in the form of daughter - in - law

asha - πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

rithvik - you should have told that papa . papa you also na πŸ₯±

rithvik's dad - πŸ˜† rithvik is very fun loving and people get happy by that

asha - dad handles rithvik's naughtiness and we handle papa's naughtiness

rithvik - you guys don't know he is the humpty dumpty of our house 

asha - he is the teddy bear of the house . he is the big teddy bear and he (murphy) is the small teddy bear of the house . 

rithvk - genuinely he is the teddy bear of our house . but i am so glad that negi , means asha gelled along really well with my family infact she gelled along with them more than me.

heena - she is the sweetest bhabhi (sister-in-law) i can ever get

rithvik(shouting) - one second one second she still didn't became bhabhi (nobody's gonna listen to you dhaniya , πŸ˜† she is officially accepted as dhanjani β­οΈ)

rithvik's mom - she is very lovely . if she doesn't stay at home , the house feels incomplete. (aww)

BACKGROUND MUSIC - KUCH TOH HAI TUJHSE RABATA β€οΈ
ashvik are shown , rithvik kissed her forehead πŸ˜³

rithvik - i have cut all the cakes , i have very lovely memories with SBS , do you remember (asking rithvik)

rithvik - yes so many

asha - so many

rithvik - SBS , seeing you guys so many people have opened SBS . it has been a market of SBS 

asha - πŸ˜†

rithvik - people come to us saying SBS , we ask from which SBS you are tell us 

asha - it's fantastic , it's always a pleasure and honour to be interviewed by SBS and our relation is very old . infact i remember a birthday where we celebrated my birthday with everyone on sets with a lot of ha ha hi hi and then during pack up i am rithvik calmly cut the cake and talked . so many good talks happened

rithvik - that one 

asha - it was from pavitra rishta

rithvik - that was one of our best interview 

asha - on the set of pavitra rishta we sat calmly and talked

BACKGROUND MUSIC - MIDDLE STANZA OF RAABATA SONG

some ashvik shots

rithvik - well this is for all our fans this is your asha negi , asha negi , asha negi .and here she is . and believe me this is just the beginning of her birthday and it will get only better and better from here on 

asha - yes

rithvik - yes 

asha - really

rithvik - yes (giving her a kiss on forehead)

asha - aww 

rithvik - happy birthday 

asha - thank you so much , thank you muma papa , thank you heenu (rithvik's mom kissed her on forehead .aww😭) as he was saying that i have gel along well with everyone , i don't think so it's just from my side . it's because they are so sweet our relationship is so comfortable . i can scold them and i do scold them

rithvik(enacting asha's scolds) -  don't do like this , don't . the way he gets scolds , my poor father (everyone - πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) 

asha - papa never says he got scolding

rithvik - never say but my beloved dad (hugging his father and his dad gave him a kiss) aww that's so sweet

asha - today i am feeling that along with my birthday , we have celebrated fathers day , mothers day , brothers day , sisters day , valentine's day

rithvik - my dad never kissed me before this (don't lie rithvik πŸ˜‘ , uncle is very sweet πŸ˜³)

rithvik - he has grown up with my kisses and i don't even have the count of kisses 

everyone - πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BACKGROUND MUSIC - YEH ISHQ HAAYE
ashvik with murpy

asha - our madam heena had gone crazy in her life saying i want a dog , i want a dog

rithvik - we have searched for him for miles . he is just like us , lazy . he is sleeping on camera 

asha - so finally we have given a surprise to heena on her birthday and she got senti and started crying 

rithvik - then after crying she gave so many wet kisses to him (murphy) that we had to wash him 3 times (enacted how heena cried) some of his hairs came in our mouth.  

rithvik - thank you so much ABP for joining us ,

asha -  thank you saas bahu saazish 

in the end , muphy was seen licking asha's cheeks πŸ˜³

Edited by ashvikian4life - 8 years ago
fufu123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashvikian4life

ASHA NEGI BIRTHDAY SEGMENT - SAAS , BAHU AUR SAAZISH

WRITTEN UPDATE

BACK GROUND MUSIC - KYA KEHNA (TITLE TRACK) 

segment starts with asha cuddling murphy , rithvik's picture wall clock . then asha taking the cake and enacting like tulsi of "kyunki" who welcomes us . she went and sat in the sofa and started picking up chocolates from the cake and gave a bit to the camera whereas heena and rithvik's mom lovingly look at her from distance . then there were shots of asha with the cake and murphy's single shots too and one where he is playing with asha (his debut was hit in SBSπŸ˜‰) . then rithvik lit the candle on the cake . asha was looking at the cake and rithvik's mom lovingly kept her hand on asha's face and asked asha something , asha responded no and smiled . rithvik was also cuddling and kissing murphy (murphy was busy posing for camera thoughπŸ˜†) then asha also took him.. 

Rithvik - hello everybody , hello ABP , hello to all our viewers , welcome to my house . this is for the first time you are in my house which is made by a lot of hardwork

asha - and this is the first time that i am celebrating my birthday in his own house.

BACKGROUND MUSIC - BABY KA HAI BIRTHDAY BASH 
murphy was licking rithvik's chin . some of the interiors of rithvik's new home was shown . . asha blew the candle on the cake .

rithvik and the whole family sang birthday song for asha . asha gave the mike to rithvik's mom so that only her voice can be heard . she showed it to rithvik and rithvik was clapping and teasing his mom . 

BACKGROUND SCORE - HAPPY BIRTHDAY
murphy was shown and rithvik's mom lovingly kept her hand on asha

rithvik's mom (singing) - tum jiyo hazoron sal ,sal ke din ko pachas hazar , happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you meri beti asha

(you live for thousand of years and may every year has 50,000 days , happy birthday to my daugther asha)

she lovingly kept asha's head on her shoulder and kept her hand on asha's face.

asha - πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

rithvik - 

others - πŸ˜†

Rithvik - it's your birthday and happy birthday to you

asha (singing) - happy birthday to me , happy happy birthday to me πŸ€ͺ

rithvik - πŸ˜† baby will you tell us what's your age now

asha -  "cough"

rithvik - today asha turned 28 πŸ˜›

asha - shuttt uppp πŸ˜‘ anything rubbish πŸ˜‘

BACKGROUND MUSIC - AAP KE AANE SE GHAR MEIN KITNI RAUNAK HAI (by your presence , there is so much of happiness in home) awww😳

rithvik's mom took a piece from the cake and fed it to asha , asha fed it to rithvik's mom back . they fed it to rithvik , then heena and then rithvik's dad .

asha - right now we are going for a dinner tonight

rithvik - yes , right now we are going for dinner , there is no plan as such

rithvik's dad - asha is very good

rithvik (teasing) - wah kya baat πŸ˜†

asha - only this much for me papa 

rithvik's dad - we have got a daughter -in- law in the form of daughter (uncle just juggled the words πŸ˜•)

asha - πŸ€£

rithvik - you still didn't got daughter-in-law πŸ˜² (asha whispered something in his ear) one second you got a daughter , is she your daughter πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

rithvik's dad - i have got a daughter in the form of daughter - in - law

asha - πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

rithvik - you should have told that papa . papa you also na πŸ₯±

rithvik's dad - πŸ˜† rithvik is very fun loving and people get happy by that

asha - dad handles rithvik's naughtiness and we handle papa's naughtiness

rithvik - you guys don't know he is the humpty dumpty of our house 

asha - he is the teddy bear of the house . he is the big teddy bear and he (murphy) is the small teddy bear of the house . 

rithvk - genuinely he is the teddy bear of our house . but i am so glad that negi , means asha gelled along really well with my family infact she gelled along with them more than me.

heena - she is the sweetest bhabhi (sister-in-law) i can ever get

rithvik(shouting) - one second one second she still didn't became bhabhi (nobody's gonna listen to you dhaniya , πŸ˜† she is officially accepted as dhanjani β­οΈ)

rithvik's mom - she is very lovely . if she doesn't stay at home , the house feels incomplete. (aww)

BACKGROUND MUSIC - KUCH TOH HAI TUJHSE RABATA β€οΈ
ashvik are shown , rithvik kissed her forehead πŸ˜³

rithvik - i have cut all the cakes , i have very lovely memories with SBS , do you remember (asking rithvik)

rithvik - yes so many

asha - so many

rithvik - SBS , seeing you guys so many people have opened SBS . it has been a market of SBS 

asha - πŸ˜†

rithvik - people come to us saying SBS , we ask from which SBS you are tell us 

asha - it's fantastic , it's always a pleasure and honour to be interviewed by SBS and our relation is very old . infact i remember a birthday where we celebrated my birthday with everyone on sets with a lot of ha ha hi hi and then during pack up i am rithvik calmly cut the cake and talked . so many good talks happened

rithvik - that one 

asha - it was from pavitra rishta

rithvik - that was one of our best interview 

asha - on the set of pavitra rishta we sat calmly and talked

BACKGROUND MUSIC - MIDDLE STANZA OF RAABATA SONG

some ashvik shots

rithvik - well this is for all our fans this is your asha negi , asha negi , asha negi .and here she is . and believe me this is just the beginning of her birthday and it will get only better and better from here on 

asha - yes

rithvik - yes 

asha - really

rithvik - yes (giving her a kiss on forehead)

asha - aww 

rithvik - happy birthday 

asha - thank you so much , thank you muma papa , thank you heenu (rithvik's mom kissed her on forehead .aww😭) as he was saying that i have gel along well with everyone , i don't think so it's just from my side . it's because they are so sweet our relationship is so comfortable . i can scold them and i do scold them

rithvik(enacting asha's scolds) -  don't do like this , don't . the way he gets scolds , my poor father (everyone - πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) 

asha - papa never says he got scolding

rithvik - never say but my beloved dad (hugging his father and his dad gave him a kiss) aww that's so sweet

asha - today i am feeling that along with my birthday , we have celebrated fathers day , mothers day , brothers day , sisters day , valentine's day

rithvik - my dad never kissed me before this (don't lie rithvik πŸ˜‘ , uncle is very sweet πŸ˜³)

rithvik - he has grown up with my kisses and i don't even have the count of kisses 

everyone - πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BACKGROUND MUSIC - YEH ISHQ HAAYE
ashvik with murpy

asha - our madam heena had gone crazy in her life saying i want a dog , i want a dog

rithvik - we have searched for him for miles . he is just like us , lazy . he is sleeping on camera 

asha - so finally we have given a surprise to heena on her birthday and she got senti and started crying 

rithvik - then after crying she gave so many wet kisses to him (murphy) that we had to wash him 3 times (enacted how heena cried) some of his hairs came in our mouth.  

rithvik - thank you so much ABP for joining us ,

asha -  thank you saas bahu saazish 

in the end , muphy was seen licking asha's cheeks πŸ˜³

thank you very much
arbi_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wriitten update Shreya ,Ur really good at it with the background music and the emotions 
lizajo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks so much Shreya for opening this thread and compiling all the links and written updates here. Love your detailed WUs.
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Aww thank you so much Shreya for such a detail written update! you rock! πŸ€—
style14 thumbnail
Priya Ashvik@Sweeti_21

No caption needed for these cutest love bond Ashvik + Murphey @AshaNegi7 & @rithvik_RD

style14 thumbnail
IF AshVIk gift segment Part 1
P1 Credit:AshVik FC @AshvikLand

style14 thumbnail
Credit: Rithvikholics @Rithvikholics