Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cogito_Ergo_Sum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Shree1005

Soo beautifully written...!!!! Loved it... Your writings are just awesome...

Thanks so very much Shree. πŸ€— πŸ€— So happy that you liked it, and touched by your warm words about my writing. 

Love

Viji 
Aayat23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Viji...

Whenever I read this it brings smile on my face and then as I reach to end of this I grin like idiot...

but never mind I love SWASAN so much in your work...
Sanskar's thoughts going haywire first while drinking tea and then while answering her...God Can I love him anymore...

Swara...you perfectly showed her here using her every quality as we have seen and sanskar us have fallen for...fierce, playful...

Really liked this piece alot and their silly fights...
that was very funny when she called him beshram I think her cheeks might have changed their color..

No comment for ragini and her thoughts...

I loved this...

Love
Mukta
Apudip thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Viji thank you for this beautiful os. Hey, write  a one shot on this memory loss also, provided you have time. With love πŸ˜³
                                ----------- Aparna 

Originally posted by: muktai

Hello Viji...

Whenever I read this it brings smile on my face and then as I reach to end of this I grin like idiot...

but never mind I love SWASAN so much in your work...
Sanskar's thoughts going haywire first while drinking tea and then while answering her...God Can I love him anymore...

Swara...you perfectly showed her here using her every quality as we have seen and sanskar us have fallen for...fierce, playful...

Really liked this piece alot and their silly fights...
that was very funny when she called him beshram I think her cheeks might have changed their color..

No comment for ragini and her thoughts...

I loved this...

Love
Mukta

Hey Mukta my dear buddy πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanks so much yaar. I wanted to show some light moments between SwaSan, at the time when they had become such close friends during their "pretend marriage". Glad you liked the deepening of their relationship, their cute nok jhoks and almost couple-like mild disagreements. They are certainly becoming rather possessive about each other, so Swara doesn't like Sanskaar being a fan of Deepika, and Sanskaar doesn't much like Swara fangirling over Siddharth Malhotra. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I had a lot of fun imagining and writing their disagreement over the AC temperature, so happy that you loved this my dear. Made my day. 😊
πŸ€—

Lots of Love,

---Viji

Originally posted by: Apudeep

Viji thank you for this beautiful os. Hey, write  a one shot on this memory loss also, provided you have time. With love πŸ˜³

----------- Aparna 

Thanks so much, Aparna my dear. Am so happy to hear you loved this OS. πŸ€—πŸ€—

I'll come back to write a piece on the memory loss track, just as soon as I have some time.

Loads of Love,

---Viji

Apudip thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CogitoErgoSum

Thanks so much, Aparna my dear. Am so happy to hear you loved this OS. πŸ€—πŸ€—

I'll come back to write a piece on the memory loss track, just as soon as I have some time.

Loads of Love,

---Viji

Thanks for the response πŸ€—
Looking forward to read that πŸ˜³
WriterAtHeart thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Beautiful OS dear Viji. I was going through official FF index to check out some works on Swasan and found this. I havent read much on Swasan. I have only read arshi fictions when I was a non member. Arnav and Khushi are the first ones whom I love and adore so much from television and now Swasan.

It was a fun reading this. Really liked how you took a very simple concept of crossword puzzle game and portrayed relating it to Swasan in an amazingly beautiful way. Completely enjoyed reading Apsara and swara 😳 and Raginic πŸ˜†

Their relationship has deepened gradually in this fic and in show as well...and that was beautiful to read. Their possessiveness for each other was something which made evident that they do feel for each other to get annoyed if the other one is admiring someone😳

- Ani

Edited by WriterAtHeart - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: WriterAtHeart

Beautiful OS dear Viji. I was going through official FF index to check out some works on Swasan and found this. I havent read much on Swasan. I have only read arshi fictions when I was a non member. Arnav and Khushi are the first ones whom I love and adore so much from television and now Swasan.

It was a fun reading this. Really liked how you took a very simple concept of crossword puzzle game and portrayed relating it to Swasan in an amazingly beautiful way. Completely enjoyed reading Apsara and swara 😳 and Raginic πŸ˜†

Their relationship has deepened gradually in this fic and in show as well...and that was beautiful to read. Their possessiveness for each other was something which made evident that they do feel for each other to get annoyed if the other one is admiring someone😳

- Ani

Hi Ani πŸ€—πŸ€—

So happy to know that you loved this. 'Their Moments Together' was the second SwaSan fic I wrote, as a sort of 'midquel' to my first one 'It was written in the Stars'. πŸ˜Š

I am really touched to know you loved the portrayal of how their relationship progresses from friendship to something deeper. Something which they haven't named yet, but they are gradually realizing how much they have come to mean to each other. 

In case you're interested and time permits, all my completed SwaSan fics are on my index. link to my index is on my siggy , at the bottom of all my forum posts. You could read them when convenient.

Lots of Love πŸ€—❀️

Viji 

WriterAtHeart thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am not able to see your index in your signature but its alright. I will check through official FF index

Originally posted by: WriterAtHeart

I am not able to see your index in your signature but its alright. I will check through official FF index

Hi Ani πŸ€—

I guess, you would need to go to your profile, and update it to say "Yes" to viewing avatars and banner signatures. You might find it useful to do this, as many writers on the forum update their fics in their indexes. The links are usually on their siggies, just like mine.

Love

Viji