Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

The son of Aditya Pancholi who has never faced any real consequence of beating his wife, beating his girlfriend, raping a 16 year old girl, and I doubt he will face any real consequences of his latest violent outburst with a bouncer or a barmaid or whatever.  Sooraj has grown up witnessing first hand how people can get away with their crimes.  I'm sorry but I do not believe for one second that he actually believes that he will not be saved if he's wrong.  That quote above is such a bullshit PR line.  This kid is far from shy and innocent and uncomfortable.  This kid has been thought the art of PR and emotional manipulation in front of the media very well.  

+1
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well one VERY refreshing thing about Sooraj is his last line... that he doesn't call Salman bhai, that its not a 'brotherly' rishta

So much better than Arjun Kapoor's jaap about how Salman is his mentor/bhai/god/devta etcetc

Sooraj may or may not be at fault, and he may or may not be misunderstood (I will never know), but I truly do respect him for being upfront and clear about his approach to the situation, esp in regards to the media.

I heavily judge Salman Khan though (there's never a dearth of reason for that) for handing to this kid something that he probably doesn't deserve to get so easily.
Edited by Chippeshwini - 8 years ago
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
If I m not mistaken, he has always answered abt Jia whenever asked from the media. I was reading some of his old interviews. He has said much more compared to what he is mentioning now. I don't think he is using her name to promote his movie.  
On d contrary I feel he doesn't like being enquired Abt her. This is like a nightmare for him n something which will always leave him restless. 
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Out of general curiosity, how is Aditya Pancholi soo powerful? As far as I know he was never a successful actor. Forget about Khans or Kumars, he was not half successful as Suniel Shetty. How does Aditya Pancholi got soo close to Salman or the likes or Salman baffles me. Was he a producer?

On the topic, I'm yet to see the trailer of Hero so don't know whether this guy has potential or not. But when you have a movie which has good buzz and Salman khan as mentor then why do you need to talk about a case which is under investigation. The new trend 'media trial' which started after Arushi Talwar case is disgusting. At least who are charged should learn to bypass the questions about the case under investigation otherwise there's nothing wrong to say Sooraj is trying to use the opportunity to come as clean image innocent boy(guilty or not)

Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Stupid piece of shit! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Tablefor3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeeliciousxo

Stupid piece of shit! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜†
This article suggest the film is releasing 25th September . From everything I've read I thought it was 11th September . Can anyone clear this up ??
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
using her to promote his upcoming film .SICK 
LeadNitrate thumbnail
I wonder what some people will say avout this opportunistic turn of sooraj over jiah that too on suggestion of salman.

Waiting for the rant against pseudo moral lecturers
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
there is no quote by him or anyone else to say Salman suggested talking about Jiah... hard to believe that the man that doesn't even agree to talking about his own relationships (past or present) would suggest someone else to talk about their past relationship with a woman that's no more - i find that hard to believe personally.

the media asked the question about Jiah FIRST and sooraj CHOSE to answer it... just as he answered when he was asked when he came out of jail - can never forget that interview... he actually indirectly accused Jiah of sleeping around and the kid not being his... no idea how truthful his statement is but I find it highly insensitive to say that about someone that is no more.

Media need to stop these questions, because all that happens is more disrespect towards a woman who is no more.
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 8 years ago