Sooraj opens up on relationship with Jiah Khan on Salmans suggestio - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Anyways, we all have different opinions. I would question his stance if he had said "I don't want to talk about her" because for me THAT would be really disrespectful ...

We are the same people who question Salman's level of ignorance because he never talked about the victims... right? lol

Different rules for Different people.

Enjoy . :)

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wish Jiya never dated him. Poor girl...it broke my heart when I found out she died
Terenaina thumbnail
He says if I'm wrong nothing can save me. What does that mean? he should be cleared with his answers because it brings question marks on his answers
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I remember when the news first broke out people reported Jiah became incredibly depressed as she was not doing any work and her career lagged.

Later it was because of Suraj Pancholi who was not willing to be devoted to her and moved on. So a break up.

I don't know what to believe but when you are depressed suicidal thoughts definitely creep in.

RIP.Edited by Atomicbomb - 8 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
But she was so pretty😭

If soraj didn't do anything wrong, he should say it clearly. He says in his statement "If I'm wrong then nothing can save me."  What does that mean?
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

I like how  he said "If he has done something wrong, he cannot escape from it and if he hasn't nothing will destroy him" -- Sooraj is not Sooraj Ambani. Sooraj is Sooraj Pancholi.  

The son of Aditya Pancholi who has never faced any real consequence of beating his wife, beating his girlfriend, raping a 16 year old girl, and I doubt he will face any real consequences of his latest violent outburst with a bouncer or a barmaid or whatever.  Sooraj has grown up witnessing first hand how people can get away with their crimes.  I'm sorry but I do not believe for one second that he actually believes that he will not be saved if he's wrong.  That quote above is such a bullshit PR line.  This kid is far from shy and innocent and uncomfortable.  This kid has been thought the art of PR and emotional manipulation in front of the media very well.  
^^ Well I hope he gets punished for his doing. 
In their latest statement, CBI said they will finally come to a conclusion after collecting a bunch of documents from Sooraj's house during a search warrant. 

There is not much we can do if the highest authorities are sold. For who? for a Pancholi.  Sad .

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

The son of Aditya Pancholi who has never faced any real consequence of beating his wife, beating his girlfriend, raping a 16 year old girl, and I doubt he will face any real consequences of his latest violent outburst with a bouncer or a barmaid or whatever.  Sooraj has grown up witnessing first hand how people can get away with their crimes.  I'm sorry but I do not believe for one second that he actually believes that he will not be saved if he's wrong.  That quote above is such a bullshit PR line.  This kid is far from shy and innocent and uncomfortable.  This kid has been thought the art of PR and emotional manipulation in front of the media very well.  

So basically those who don't share your views, they are emotionally manipulated by the PR put on act by the kid ? Not because some of us are willing to be open to the idea of what if ? OK.

In that case, emotional manipulation it is. But I shall wait for the court to pass the judgement before letting assumptions ride my scale of judgement. 

--------

@MSK: Didn't someone post bunch of old articles where he did speak about Jiah and it was more or less something similar. How is he opening up for the first time ? From the old articles posted here, he had stated a lot more than few liners. Clearly this ain't the first time. 
Edited by Fiery.Phoenix. - 8 years ago

^^ Yes, He has always talked about her. It's just that people are more so interested in him right now because he is under the limelight for his film.

His stance about Jiah has always been the same since 2013. We are just getting to read a little more articles than usual because it's a Salman Khan Film. Else no one would be posting Sooraj's articles in this forum. Hell no one would be even caring . 

Lol. People I tell you 😆 
Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago
whereiam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when will his mentor open up about the homeless he killed?