24th August, 2015: Written Update: Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 1

Mahira is chopping onions. She reads out horoscope. It says lucky color is Red. She takes tomatoes to chop. She reads about donating green grass. She feels sleepy.

Sanam-2 checks at her feet. She is teary eyed. She looks at a jar of water and finds difficulty to even reach over for water. She breaks down. Azad comes to her and says wait, i will get water for you. He comes in the kitchen. Mahira is asleep and lying on the floor. Azad turns and almost trips on her. His hand hits the knife and he holds it before it falls on Mahira. His hand is cut and bleeding. Mahira opens her eyes and is shocked. She says your hand is cut.  Mahira covers her face and says you dun wanna see my face, fine. She covers her face. Azads hand heals itself. She rushes after him and wants to check his hand but he pushes her off. Mahira hits the dining table. She is in shock and feels hurt. Azad walks off. 

Sanam-2 is in pain and Azad tries to help her with the pain. He uses his powers to heal her. Sanam-2 feels a bit of relief. Azad asks if the pain is over. Sanam-2 says pain has reduced but not over. Sanam-2 says pain is related to age. I wanna break this relation. Want my powers back. This feet shows my growing age. Azad assures to get a magical flower for her that will heal her. Sanam-2 says since 4 years waiting for the flower. Azad says that flower will surely blossom and i will get it for you. I wont let your hope fade. Its a sons promise. 

Next day morning, Mahira is on phone with a client. Asks the girl her sun sign and advises her. Mahira looks at her phone and notices missed call from one particular number. She is about to call when Kayanat comes. She notices the marks on Mahiras hand. Mahira says just a small mark. Want this mark to go as Kayanat says it will go soon. Kayanat offers to tell Azad about it. Mahira asks why. Kayanat says Azad has magical powers. Mahira says dont need. My dad was a hakim and am an astrologer. Kayanat asks if the boys family will like her. Mahira asks birthdate and Kayanat says Libra. Kayanat asks what color cloth to wear. Mahira says know all. Can tell you all. All these things are just a support. Only weak people need it. Kayanat looks at her disabled hand and says am weak. Mahira makes Kayanat sit and tells her that people are not weak, situations make them weak. People used to make fun of me. I used to cry but i realized that if i wear these, why you care. I stopped worrying or bothering. I joke that braces are meant for protection. Kayanat keeps mum and Mahira asks din find it funny. She says very. They do hi5. Mahira says if Allah takes anything, he gives other things. If you have problem with hand, you have beautiful heart and soul. Be stubborn and you will succeed. Kayanat asks Mahira to be with her in the evening. Mahira agrees to stick around.

Part 2

Sanam-2 asks Kayanat if she is happy. She says obviously. Sanam-2 tells her not to feel disappointed with past incidents and says am sure, nothing bad will happen this time. Sanam-2 gives her a dress. Kayanat says will look pretty in this. Sanam-2 says it will look good on you. You are adorned by your smile. 

Anand Kumar comes and asks Sanam-2 where his scarf is. Sanam-2 says Naseer Khan seems lost in Anand Kumar. He says asked for scarf, not advise. Where is my scarf. Sanam-2 says you have several scarfs which one you want. Naseer Khan tells Sanam-2 to get his red scarf. Kayanat says you are wearing it. Naseer Khan says my lucky scarf. Sanam-2 goes to get. Naseer Khan makes Kayanat cover her hand. Sanam-2 asks what he is doing. All know about Kayanat. Naseer says doesnt mean we parade our weakness around. Naseer Khan leaves. Kayanat too. Sanam-2 swears want my flower and power back.  

Mahira prays for Kayanat so her relation is finalized. Latif comes looking for something. Mahira says what. Latif says FAL. Mahira says RASHI-FAL. Latif asks who will be my b.f, Virat or Varun. Mahira says need to calculate. Latif says lemme go check on Khan Begum. Mahira says Sanam-2 is classy, Amad is handsome, Kayanat is cute only .. Azad..Latif asks what. Mahira says well Azads budday is Independence Day. She laughs and right then Latif notices Azad standing behind Mahira. Mahira turns and freezes on seeing Azad.

Part 3

Mahira asks Azad why staring. Why give the 'Main tera khoon pi jaunga look'. Azad says Shut up. Mahira asks why. You are not the only person who is free, we are free too. You are not the only one who is Azad. Mahira hits a water jar and Azad holds it in a flash. Mahira is stunned. Mahira says these magic tricks dont scare me. Azad asks why talk about fear. Mahira says this is the truth. Am not scared of you Mr. Zalim Darinda. Azad is furious and Mahira turns her face and covers her face.

Precap -- Sanam-2 asks Mahira what she is saying. Mahira says the guy who was here to see Kayanat isnt a good guy. Sanam-2 asks who is she to talk about her daughters future and how she knows. Azad asks Mahira those people are classy people, who is she to comment on them, what does she know about them. Sanam-2 says you are trying to ruin my daughters happiness. Mahira says this is about Kayanat so telling you. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks Armu for the update.