SS47 - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Nisha, if lawyer lied what can you do πŸ˜‰

πŸ₯³ Nisha is human! πŸ€—
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Putti, Namu, Pritee, Nouf good morning πŸ€—

Good morning NeelAsma and everyone. Good evening Nisha and everyone else.
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ₯³ Nisha is human! πŸ€—

Nisha human nahi hai...lawyer jhootha hai! Ya he thinks drinking beer is not really DRINKING and in regards to Nisha being NOT (pun intended) Human, no human can spin this fantastic tale like this day after day after day, it takes INHUMAN EFFORT to do so! β­οΈ
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nisha πŸ€— hope you had a good Monday!

And a good BTS routine 😊

Our II is using all those awesome grey cells - benchmarking study will prove what a generous man Rnajan is I guess. Dude get's to see the stud lawyer ogling at this wife. While all she meant to do was to dazzle the guy with her analysis of the situation! But the stud ( ALSO) chooses to glare at her Jhumka and bobbing head!

Well charm can't help but be charming I guess 😳

RnB will see one more time all that he's leaving behind 😳. Lets see him balance his desires and passions. Poor dude. Brings him a lesson - it's not enough if you give yourself options but you also need the circumstance to enjoy what you have earned! Did I hear His EGO shatter somewhere??? He can give it his darnest best but his girl has a mind of her own! The guy who can twist anything to suit him will have to come up with a super persuasive soon if he has to have her follow him like a lap dog! NOT happening and I'm loving it!

Love you Nisha ⭐️

WHATTA line sirjeeπŸ‘
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Putti, Namu, Pritee, Nouf good morning πŸ€—

Asma Good morning..
Office of WFH

I am going to stay in home today..still have 45 hrs of vacation 15 hrs of sick leaves to burn by 31st Aug.. Wanted to transfer 100 hrs of vacation to my colleague friend who has small sick kid in home... HR didn't agreeπŸ˜”.. She wanted a very strong reason..

Had a fruitful meeting with business people yesterday n agreed for 5th October release... So I can relax a bit this week 😊
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
aage kya hoga nisha?will u tell it now or...do we have to dream till evng???😳
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Namratha

Dont worry

I try to inject some random logic everywhere so that this story doesnt disintegrate or degenerate to Kekta's level
The union wants Rs.22/hour for everyone, since the Rs.16 per hour was obviously not honored in the last 4 years and some people "selectively" were paid more across the Excelsior Gurgaon workshop and Delhi workshops.

So the union basically wants to gut the entire Rs.16/ hour agreement and wants Rs 22 and hour for everyone

Ranjan obviously will lose a lot of bottomline if he raises his wage cost so drastically so hes is holding off

He appointed II so she can help him show his Union leader "Hey we cant pay you Rs. 22 and hour with the recession in the economy Rs, 16 an hour is already ABOVE MARKET RATE
KM03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

Nisha human nahi hai...lawyer jhootha hai! Ya he thinks drinking beer is not really DRINKING and in regards to Nisha being NOT (pun intended) Human, no human can spin this fantastic tale like this day after day after day, it takes INHUMAN EFFORT to do so! β­οΈ

Absolutely!  You are Awesome NishaπŸ‘πŸ‘
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
mornings asma!!!😊
me too took day off today...so i will blabber a lil more today!πŸ˜†

where is dristi n envee n ashu?
hope jai is doing good...
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi