Users

Frequent Posters

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Whattt whattt
IS IT HAPPENING? IS IT!!!!!?????

OH MY GOD. 

I think I might pass out ..out of sheer happiness. 

Raman and ishita parents?

Wow. I ant wait to read how this will pan out. How will they settle down now..how will dude manage his work? Paris or Delhi? More fights or no more fights?

Too eager for this new chapter :D
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dristi64

What was that bomb whic just dropped?? DADDY!!! what a way to announce it! Oh Nisha, you've killed me! Not fair on your part to leave us hanging here.

I had a great day guys! Thank you for the wishes. The paper went great!
For my fellow lawyers here: Justice Altmas Kabir was the key note speaker today. Interacted with him quite a bit. He wrote us wishes when we asked for just autographs. Have Had dinners with him since yesterday! Such a sweet and humble person. Great ppl really are so I guess. So simple. And that's a former chief justice of India👏

Wow Drishti justice kabir...ur one lucky women..I'm sure it would have been a great experience...
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shilpa and Dristi here 😛

We missed you guys when the update came..
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dristi64

What was that bomb whic just dropped?? DADDY!!! what a way to announce it! Oh Nisha, you've killed me! Not fair on your part to leave us hanging here.

I had a great day guys! Thank you for the wishes. The paper went great!
For my fellow lawyers here: Justice Altmas Kabir was the key note speaker today. Interacted with him quite a bit. He wrote us wishes when we asked for just autographs. Have Had dinners with him since yesterday! Such a sweet and humble person. Great ppl really are so I guess. So simple. And that's a former chief justice of India👏

Good to hear this. Actually hearing luminaries feels great and inspires a lot Dristi. Even attending court of some respected and honest Judge makes you feel proud about the fact that we chose this profession.

Happy for you. Enjoy.
Aarti.1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What a cute way to announce the pregnancy! So adorable!
I with I had been a bit more creative with my announcement to my hubs.

I took a test in a bathroom stall at work about 1 week past when my period was due. Whole day I was planning how to tell him & in the end I just blurted it out as soon as he walked into the door. For a few seconds he didn't react, kept taking his shoes & socks off. Before he took off his left sock it hit him what I had just said and he jumped up with a grin.

With my in laws & parents we waited until we had the ultrasound pictures. We skyped with them & I kept my hand on my belly the entire time until one of them noticed something fishy & asked what was going on. Then we showed the ultrasound pics & watched the excited happy reaction. :)
Aarti.1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What a cute way to announce the pregnancy!! So adorable!
I with I had been a bit more creative with my announcement to my hubs.

I took a test in a bathroom stall at work about 1 week past when my period was due. Whole day I was planning how to tell him & in the end I just blurted it out as soon as he walked into the door. For a few seconds he didn't react, kept taking his shoes & socks off. Before he took off his left sock it hit him what I had just said and he jumped up with a grin.

With my in laws & parents we waited until we had the ultrasound pictures. We skyped with them & I kept my hand on my belly the entire time until one of them noticed something fishy & asked what was going on. Then we showed the ultrasound pics & watched the excited happy reaction. :)
PriteeMisra thumbnail
So cute of you Arti to share one of most private moment.

Niyati soo gayi Lagta hai.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nouf...

Our sweetest  Mallu Kutti

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

⭐️❤️🥳
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Ohh, it's Noufi'a Birthday.

Many many happy returns of the day.

Wish you many many more happy and healthy ones.

Be as you are cutee.
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
happy birthday nouf.
wish you life filled with happiness