Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I keep coming back to this story from time to time to see if it has been updated...😭
You are such a wonderful author...where are you? Are you okay??

YellowBoots thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Hello to those readers who continue to check in on this story, hope all of you have been well.
So anyway, I am embarrassed to admit this, but I will not be updating this story as I honestly do not remember the details of what I myself was attempting to create. I have made honest attempts to pick up the threads, but no longer feel that I can.

Thank you for the love and apologies for the disappointment.

Best,

Radhika
Edited by YellowBoots - 5 years ago
uthra.kg thumbnail
We are still waiting for you finish this wonderful story. Please continue the story. Glad you are back and hope all is good at your end :-) 
Arshi67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YellowBoots

Hello to those readers who continue to check in on this story, hope all of you have been well.

So anyway, I am embarrassed to admit this, but I will not be updating this story as I honestly do not remember the details of what I myself was attempting to create. I have made honest attempts to pick up the threads, but no longer feel that I can.

Best,

Radhika

Thank you for your note, Radhika. Hope you are doing well. 

Closure or not, Tewari & Sons will always remain a very special story <3

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Best,

Radhika

This was an amazing piece of work. Thank you for sharing it with us Radhika
HopeRuel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Best,

Radhika

This is heartbreaking to hear. I loved your Khushi, I think she was my favourite amongst all other FFs. Thanks for letting us know though I really hope you find inspiration some day and complete this story. 

Love, 
Hope    
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This is really sad that you lost the threads... This was a very special story... hope some of the other talented writers can talk to you and pick up from where you left...maybe someone can finish it...

sorry, dont feel offended, this story is lovely and deserves a proper ending...
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Best,

Radhika

Well not best news of the day. But you should be very proud of what you did with this story. Tewari and sons will always remain special and thank you sharing it with us. Wish you the very best Radhika, and do nurture that talent, a gift,  you so clearly have.
P.S: in the spirit of duniya and ummeed, i'll continue to hope the mojo will strike you and you'll bring tewari and sons to the end you had in mind.
Edited by kizh72 - 5 years ago
sman thumbnail
Thanks for the update Radhika..can you please try to remember what happens to Kushi - Arnav in the end?  I guess we deserve to know tha much for loving this story so much
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Best,

Radhika

Thank you for the note Radhika. Hope you are doing well. 

Just a request. Is it possible to give a small summary of how you thought it should end. 

Bottom line Radhika, this was indeed one of the best stories we read on IF . 
Thank you for sharing this with us.