Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

i really want to thank sudha di (madhurish) for helping me with this as im new in IF. thanks a lot di. this ff is dedicated to you. and all my friends who replied to my ff plot , thanks a lot guys.

Rishbala  ff- OM SHANTHI OM

They were two different souls from two different worlds.

He was a damn handsome vampire from the dark world. She was a mesmerizingly beautiful traditional Indian girl.

But they were meant to be one. Even when some evil cruel souls separated them , their fate was written that 

They were inseparable. Little did those cruel minds knew that they would be born again and in this birth he would be one in their world and he will win back his love forever and also finish his revenge. In this world he was a world popular superstar. A universal heartthrob on  whom the girls would die upon , and whom boys worshipped. He was the son of the billionaire ex superstar Mohan Kundra and she was a bubbly young collage going girl and daughter of a small clerk and farmer Shamsher Mallik . She was his biggest fan. But she Didn't know why she was attracted to him more than any human being could. There was a huge difference between them but still they met , to complete their incomplete love story.

CHARACTER SKETCH

Past life:

Abhay Raichand

A 150 year old vampire studying in wester collage in Mumbai.  He is a collage heartthrob but is never behind girls even though they die to be with him. But then finally

He falls for geet. A new student in collage.

Geet Choudary

A traditional Indian girl from motihari who joins wester collage to continue her education. A very good chatterbox but shy girl.She falls for abhay pretty soon .

Piya Jaiswal

Abhay's classmate who has been in love with him for a long time, known to everyone. She is good at heart but

Lives very lavishly to show off her wealth.

Maan Singh Khuranna

Geet's relative  and a small buiseness man. He wants to marry geet but geet never accepted his proposal. His cousin naintara is in love with him and wants to marry him.

Siddarth Raichand; abhay's  evil brother who hates him.(I really do not like siddarth karnick. and Sultan or in presise hate them. Really wanted to shower my anger on them but didn't know how. In this ff I will make them suffer like hell. this guy for ek tha raja ek thi rani and sultan for troubling rishbala)

Misha and Panchi ; piya's sisters and abhay's secret helpers.

Kabir Singh Rathore

Misha's friend who is in love with piya.

Jeh . abhay's friend

Chand Richand

A rich business magnet , father of sid and abhay

Haseena Raichand

Abhay's and sid's mom

Rantika choudary; geet's mother

Ranik choudary; geet's brother

Alina raize

Geet's best friend

Balraj Chowdary; geet's evil father who cares about nothing other than money. He can kill his own blood for money and fame . he is a  rich movie producer and friend of superstar Mohan Kundra.

Mukund Dixit

Abhay's and also Rk's best friend

NEW CHARACTERS WILL BE INTRODUCED LATER

PRESENT GENERATION

Rishab Kundra

Son of the billionare ex superstar Mohan Kundra and a loving Radha Kundra. The arrogant superstar of the nation and hearthrob  of millions of girls around the world. Well trained shooter , music and the best of an artist. Heis reincarnation of abhay

Madhubala Mallik;

A  mesmarzingly beautiful bubbly girl . reincarnation of geet. Daughter of a maharashtian  small farmer and clerk shamsher mallik and his wife padmini living in banglore. She is the last year student of ideal engineering collage banglore. A huge fan of rk and her only dream is to meet him atleast once in her life.

Bittu Sharma aka bittuji; rk's

Personal assistant ,friend ,family e.t.c

rk best friend from childhood shaurya khanna. Helps him in everything. He is an orphan so lives with rk's family. They love him and pamper him a lot.

MUKUND , BALRAJ, HASEENA, SIDDARTH AND RANIK ARE STILL CONTINUES IN THIS PART. HASEENA AND SID ARE STILL VAMPIRES WHO LOST THEIR POWERS SO THEY CAN BE KILLED BY ANY EVIL POWER.

Mohan Kundra; rk's dad. Ex superstar and a current billionaire business tycoon. Balraj's friend .

Radha Mohan Kundra

Vidyut Sharma

Asp of Maharashtra police and also a secret agent in defence ministry. He is one of rk' close friends.

Shamsher and padmini mallik

Madhu's parents.

Roma and Trishna ; rk's friends and works for him. Trishna and shaurya are in love.

Abhay Kapoor.;a film star. Son of mohan kundra's arch rival harshavardhan kapoor.

He and rk  do not hate each other and there is a link between them.

leelawati and sweety; madhu's dumb chaachi and cousin.

Sunny; a very fun loving guy. His character is a surprise. Even though not a surprise but something.

Ria; madhu's friend and rk's crew member.

Kukku Bhatia; mohan kundra's step brother.

Sikandar Bhatia aka sikky. Kuku,s son

Rk hates the bhatias

Dipali Bhatia. Sikky,s wife . always trying to get rk's attention but rk hates her. She wants to get intimate with rk and marry him divorcing sikky which is never ever possible.

Sultan Chowdary;

Balraj's illegitimate son and gangster.

Edited by madhumeandyou - 8 years ago
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice character sketch dear 
Pls update soon 
catharsis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...amazing start, Merliah !! 😛
Loved d character sketch...
Really can't wait to read more...it's a unique concept.
Update soon... 😊 Edited by rishbala4eva - 8 years ago
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved.. Will read the update & unres soon...
Unres...

Aww... Mer baby... Its my pleasure to help u... But still i m glad u dedicated this first ff of urs...thank u so much...😃

Interesting character sketch... Too many characters though... Quite hard for me to remember them all... Well when the story progess i will get a hold... 
Hmm... I could guess a bit just by reading the character sketch... Abhay vampire... We know but he couldnt get his love... Bcos she was killed by her own greedy dad ballu...
But i have doubt... Abhay lived for 150 yrs bcos he is immortal... A vampire... But then how he became Rk?? Rebirth for a vampire?? Or abhay just changing his personna to superstar rk to take revenge on madhu's murderer?? Is madhu the only only reincarnated & still rk knows madhu as geet & immediately get her into his life & its no hard for him as he is a superstar... & she is his crazy fan... Well thats what i could make up with this start...lol
Sorry if i m wrong... Or jumped into conclusion before the story begins...lol
Gonna love this soulmates love story...
Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago
Amrtina thumbnail
Amazing dear
Such a nice and different story 
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank you all. i know it must be a bit confusing but abhay is reborn as rk .
he is no longer a vampire but a human. its actually abhay seperates his soul and body in order to change his world. and when he is born to mohan and radha , he does not remember his previous birth, just like the way in the movie.

and im sorry to inform you all that i wont be able to update this till 1st of october  due to exams but dont worry. will be back soon
. thank you and love u all. and thanks sudha di
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madhumeandyou

thank you all. i know it must be a bit confusing but abhay is reborn as rk .

he is no longer a vampire but a human. its actually abhay seperates his soul and body in order to change his world. and when he is born to mohan and radha , he does not remember his previous birth, just like the way in the movie.

and im sorry to inform you all that i wont be able to update this till 1st of october  due to exams but dont worry. will be back soon
. thank you and love u all. and thanks sudha di

Thanks for clarifying my doubt Mer...
Now its clear to me...
Hmm... So its brand new Rk who is not aware of his previous birth... But at one point he will surely get to know what happened to madhu & him... I mean abhay & geet...

Yeah take ur time... We will wait...
Good luck for ur exams...

Welcome for ur thanks...😆
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG 😲😲😲 ... There are so many characters I wonder how will I remember all of them when the story will progress ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Intriguing plot with strong characters & casts . 

So many  Villains to see WOW . It looks a good mixture of Pkyek , Ghsp & our MB 

Update soon ðŸ˜›
Madhuddian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
amazing concept... It is very different n interesting... Waiting to read d story...
Nice character sketch...
update soon... Plz do pm mee...
manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi ,dear.Welcome to the forum n congrats for ur story. Concept is quite interesting n so that the cs.Love to read it further. Continue when u r free.plz pm to me when u update.