AkYa SS: ||..Sun Saathiya..|| (Chap 3 updated on Pg. 07)

...mano... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone! 😊  My name is Mano & I'm new to this forum, but not on IF. I deeply fell in loveee with AkYa & Airlines 😳 when I watched it on hotstar recently. I'm very passionate about reading & writings of fanfictions, so heres my work. I hope you all like it, Thank You! ❤️⭐️

PRELUDE:

He was rubbing the handle of his coffee mug and spoke in extremely low voice, which was barely audible to anyone except the person in front of him. "I take your order sir. Aditya sir kaise hain?" The elderly man who was sitting opposite to him smirked and leaned closer on the table. "He's alright. Aditya ki fikr tum mat karo Akash. Tumhara kaam bas us larki pe nazar rakhna hai. Us ki zimmedari ab tumhari hai. Lekin usay... ye bat pata chalni NAHI chahiye." Akash glanced up at him & said in confusion. " Magar kyun?" The man leaned back in his chair and said "Is bat ki do wajah hain. First of all, she hates to be caged. Us ke aas pas koi bhi security wo bardasht nai karti. She likes to be free, or agar usey pata chala ke tum kon ho, to wo sab kuch chhor kar bhaag jayegi, or aisa hum hone de nahi sakte because Aditya ke strict orders hain ke tum uske paas raho." Akash tried to reason. "Dekhiye sir agar hum usey pyaar se samjhaen to I'm sure wo samajh jayegi." His boss looked at him tauntingly. "Achha? You think so? Well, never try it because wo apne 5 sheher isi wajah se badal chuki hai. As soon as she comes to know about her security, she simply leaves the place. Ye uska first job hai so Aditya doesn't want to take any risk." Akash didn't find any fruit in more arguments, but he was still worried about the situation. "Lekin itne dangerous situation mein wo wahan usay kaise chhor sakte hain? Inde Airlines mein already bohat kuch sort out karna hai humein." Akash's boss shook his head in helplessness & sighed. "Akash wo uski beti hai, his only child. He always wanted her to be a pilot, like him. Lekin uski situation aisi hai ke wo kisi ko trust nahi kar sakta except you. Akash you are the most eligible & trustworthy man we know, so please, ab tumhari responsibility double hai. Be careful." Akash nodded & looked down at is coffee in thoughtfulness, he had to be more attentive now. After a few seconds he spoke. "Plan mein changes?" His boss shook his head and smirked, he slowly spoke leaning on the table. "Tumhe kya lagta hai, mein plan tumse is crowded mall mein discuss karunga? Picture tumhe MMS ho jaegi." Saying this he left the table immediately. Akash casually looked here & there to make sure that nobody was suspicious.

Four girls were roaming around the mall, buying their favorite brands and having fun. They all were passionately shopping, but one of them had a real passion for branded dresses. She was continuously drooling over the outfits displayed on the outlets. "Wooo... look at this yaar! Love it!" Payal, another girl spoke. "Yaa.. we know you're crazy about brands. But I'm hungry. Let's go to the food court first." Another one said. "No way! I've to buy shoes first." Fourth one said. "Lets go to the jewellery shop, as it takes most of the time." The first girl said "I'm not going to buy jewellery." Other girl said. "You're so boring Ananya. Why won't you buy jewellery?" Ananya rolled her eyes and folded her arms on chest. "Because I already have weird jewellery friends, naming Kangana, Payal & Jhoomar." She chuckled after saying this and other three girls burst into laughter. Ananya jumped while clapping her hands in excitement. "Guys! Gaming zone chalte hain. Thora fun ho jayega phir kuch kha lenge, food court uske paas hi hai." Jhoomar rolled her eyes & spoke. "Ananya! Tu kab bari hogi? Mujhe tera ye branded kapron or khelne ka shoq na samajh nahi ata. You're so crazy about them!" Ananya smiled happily at her. "You know, kapron ka shoq to mujhe Gucci ki wajah se hai, unke designs world best hote hain. Agar Gucci na hota, to Ananya Rawat kapre na pehnti." All of them giggled at this. "Or khelne ka shoq to shayad kabhi khatam na ho, khelte hue mujhe bacchon jesi feeling ati hai, jese mein bilkul free hun, har mushkil, takleef, dar, khof se azaad. And I love this feeling so much. Mein azaad hun, or mujhe azaad rehna pasand hai." Kangana smiled. "Teri theories bohat alag hain Ananya, God knows tujhe tere jaisa larka kahan miley ga. I wish tu jesi azaad hai wesi hi azaad hamesha rahe." Payal said ." To chalo play area chalte hain, phir khana khaenge." Ananya's face lit up like a 1000 watt bulb in excitement. "Thank you guys! You know tum log world ke best friends ho." They went to the play area, which was adjacent to the food court. Ananya bought tickets for the basketball game and they started to play. Ananya was dribbling the ball and Payal, Kangana and Jhoomar were after her to get the ball. She went near the basket and jumped to throw it in the basket, when suddenly her ball didn't go into the basket, instead it went into the food court.

Akash was forwarding his hand towards his mug to take the last gulp of his coffee, when out of nowhere, a ball landed on his mug, sprawling all the coffee on the table and some of it on his jeans. He was shocked at this.

Ananya bit her tongue and muttered "Shit! What have I done!" ,as soon as she recognized Akash, she cursed herself mentally. "Shit Ananya shit! Ye to Aahu ka student hai shayad, jiski pictures Aahu ke mobile mein thin. Shayad ye mujhe nahi janta hoga." Her friends' mouth fell open and Payal spoke. "God! you never miss a basket, why now?" Ananya gulped in fear and said. "Don't know!"

Akash stood up from his chair instantly & glared at Ananya. She turned back to her friends and said in low voice. "Bhaago!" All girls took their step to run when Akash called her. "Rukiye madam!" He strode towards her & angrily spoke. "Apko jab basketball nahi khelni aati to kyun khel rahi thin? Or ye apke khelne ki umr hai? Just look at yourself." Ananya's head was hanging down, but looked up with a puppy face, she innocently said "Dekhiye I'm very sorry! Or khelne ki koi umr nai hoti" Akash smirked in disbelieve, he couldn't believe his ears "Wow! What? Please enlighten me ke kis philosoper ne kaha tha ye?" She huffed and said "Kisi ne nahi. Or hamari national teams mein bhi to sab bare bare log khelte hain." Akash was amused at this girl. He checked her out from top to bottom and smirked, yet couldn't decide if he was talking to a big girl?, he found her cute, to his surprise. But he jerked this thought away. He curiously asked. "Aaap... sach mein itni innocent hain?" Ananya blurted "What?" in a shock. He corrected "I mean.. jin logon ki aap bat kar rahi hain wo professional players hote hain. Unko khelne ke paise milte hain. They work for our entertainment." Ananya held her head up in the air and held her waist "To kya hua? mein apni entertainment ke liye khelti hun." This time Akash couldn't resist to mutter "How cute!" and smiled. Ananya asked in surprise. "What?" Akash quickly covered up. "Aa.. Never mind!" Ananya made a face at him & blurted "Bye!" in a not-so-friendly manner and marched away with her friends.

P.S. : Please give your reviews. 😊

INDEX

Prologue   : Page 01
Chapter 1 : Page 03
Chapter 2 : Page 05
Chapter 3 : Page 07
Edited by ...mano... - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anzum505 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey.. it was interesting. . continue soon. .
...mano... thumbnail
Thank You Anzum.. 😊 BTW I love ur VMs.
merry786 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! The update was awesome!
Israt25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to the Akya world.

Interesting prologue.loved it.continue soon.
Anzum505 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...mano...

Thank You Anzum.. 😊 BTW I love ur VMs.

Thank u dear.. And welcome to the forum.. 😊
...mano... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anzum505

[BR][DIV]Thank u dear.. And welcome to the forum..[:)][/DIV]

my pleasure Anzum... :) ^_^
-AnnieQueen- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome!!!
U r an amazing writer!!!
This is going to be damn exciting for sure!!!
Please cont. soon and welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of Airlines and our beloved AkYa😳
merry786 thumbnail
Welcome to the forum dear!!!
Princessnidhii thumbnail
hello dear
welcome to airlines well
glad u watched the show in hotstar & loved it
and very happy u decided writing
as u know akya is the best