Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

I TOLD You all Shaurya KNOWS he loves Diya, See...

But The shocking thing is Urmi also knows...

Bechara Shaurya jishe chupaya puri duniya se ushe chupa nehi paya MAA se, lol as the world says, "MAA Sab janti hai"

Finally the story is moving...

You know, you are right!!! You've always said so Arpi. 😉
Ginny87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

I TOLD You all Shaurya KNOWS he loves Diya, See...

But The shocking thing is Urmi also knows...

Bechara Shaurya jishe chupaya puri duniya se ushe chupa nehi paya MAA se, lol as the world says, "MAA Sab janti hai"

Finally the story is moving...

Seems, you were right all along Arpi. Just been thinking and noticed that he always deflects questions about Diya. As for what he told Ishaani, easy to say it when your sister is upset and also when the girl in question is engaged.
Ginny87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Namita_

Kunal isn't a tall guy and I find the pairing absolutely amazing. Neha and Kunal look good together in my opinion. 😊

Ummm, you kinda don't have much choice the @craziestmember as Kunal and Neha are the leads.
The height seems fine to me. They look good together.
craziestmember thumbnail
i dont say kunal is tallest bt jst compare kunal hugging aakanksha and diya whom do u feel better did any of u guys watch uttran in dat meeti also gets a guy who is taller dan hr whn hugging scenes nd romantic scenes happen a lot of adjustments tuk place if u guys wud hv seen den u might hv known i dont undrstand y my cute star doesnt get a perfect girl i mean der r sooo many mad girl fans dying 4 hm in da outside world den y cant dat pearl grey jst afford a single bst grl opposite hm does he lack grls r wht????? he neva lacks grls in nmtnmkk he had 4 grls(aakanksha,arranged marriage grl,2 replacements 2nd grl was ok i even lykd da villian i.e.reshmi) of course she luks beautiful...
wht maks me brk my head is da fact dat y cant pearl grey mam afford a single bst grl 4 hm in fact he mst b rounded wid lots nd lots of grls bt i jst want a single perfct grl jst 1 grl nly 1
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
@Namz & Ginny Thanks!

@CraziestMember, Neha is just perfect for the role of Diya, casting is not always about looking good with each other (Kunal Neha looks good together) its about 'Fitting' in the 'Role' 'Character' and Kunal Neha both perfectly fitted as Shaurya Diya.

Diya is a modern girl with traditional values, she is not ultramodern like Rashmi or A complete family person like Megha, and don't even start on Riddhima lol

and BTW why the hell we are comparing? Aakansha was perfect as Megha & Diya is perfect as Diya bas!

look at the depth of ShaYa's characters you will forget the difference in height,

Meethi was way too short in front of Aakash, where Diya is not that much short in front of Shaurya,
Namita-M thumbnail
I guess, it differs what people think. For me personally, I prefer the guy to be tall. I like the fact when the hero has to bend down and the heroine goes up on her tippy toes. That's romantic for me. But everyone is different. So what works for me won't work for you.
I'm sure Kunal and Neha will be great together. Just give them a chance, my dear. There haven't been any romantic scenes yet. Will have to wait and watch.
craziestmember thumbnail
i dont know how it's romantic for u gys i agree neha is such a cute girl datz true wht i wanna say is dat a grl head shud cum atleast til da neck of hero atleast minimum den he can catch her face properly,hug her tightly,kiss her forehead,etc nd i dont want shourya 2 get married twice in da show in order 2 gv dem a chance sry if i hrt any1 bt jst remember da hug scene whr diya hugs shourya on bare foot in diya's house did it luk lyk a scene whr a heroine hugs a hero she didnt even cum til his shoulders properly dos scenes wil tak place if dey r married
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is so surprising, Namz. Never thought Urmi will bring D's proposal. But is she in right frame to get married. Does S even know what he feels for her is love. 
Wonder why the rush. BUT, I am not complaining. This means we will be free of that trash DB and D and S will start their love story. What could be better than that?

They look super cute together and will rock!!!
Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: vids08

This is so surprising, Namz. Never thought Urmi will bring D's proposal. But is she in right frame to get married. Does S even know what he feels for her is love.

Wonder why the rush. BUT, I am not complaining. This means we will be free of that trash DB and D and S will start their love story. What could be better than that?

They look super cute together and will rock!!!

I'm not complaining either. I trust Urmi's judgement and it's been proven in this show. If she thinks that's the best route so be it.
Agreed won't have to jhelo DB anymore.
Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: craziestmember

i dont know how it's romantic for u gys i agree neha is such a cute girl datz true wht i wanna say is dat a grl head shud cum atleast til da neck of hero atleast minimum den he can catch her face properly,hug her tightly,kiss her forehead,etc nd i dont want shourya 2 get married twice in da show in order 2 gv dem a chance sry if i hrt any1 bt jst remember da hug scene whr diya hugs shourya on bare foot in diya's house did it luk lyk a scene whr a heroine hugs a hero she didnt even cum til his shoulders properly dos scenes wil tak place if dey r married

As I said my dear, what works for me won't necessarily work for you. Speaking of that hug, I felt that Diya was kinda hunched, she was looking for comfort and did you notice the way she grabbed his shirt. Like that's all that was keeping her upright. She kept slipping down and Shaurya had to go down on his knees and take her to the floor to prevent her from falling. My opinion anyway. I'm looking foward to actual hugs. I'm sure I won't be disappointed.
Thanks for your opinion.Edited by _Namita_ - 8 years ago