Musical Episode Full on Dance, Dhamaal & Masti

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
full on fun & masti episode... no drama just have fun was the motto of today's episode

awww mitesh looked so cute in that sari

poor ronnie having a tough time teaching vasant what he has to do during the rituals & vasant getting confused more & more 🀣

hemant & bhairavi rocked the episode with their madnessπŸ€ͺ & dance sequences
their African dance was just too good πŸ˜†

uff this ila... & her boasting of knowing celebrities... somebody save me  before i go mad

pritesh takes 555 into confidence & plans to bring out vasant's truth in front of everyone so that VV's marriage gets broken 😑

sharad anna scene was cute. anna wanted to smile but controlled it & told sharad not to act smart... miss those cutie ya ya ya scenes of cute buddhu sharad... CVs plz bring back that sharad not this one

while everyone's busy with the wedding, priteshiyaa is on the phone executing his plan with 555🀒
on seeing 555, vasant remembers his challenge & gets tensed.😲

precap: lajo says varsha is nowhere in the room... 555 blames vasant for it... vasant shocked & tensed...

so guyz get ready for high voltage drama coz Monday's gonna be full of action... waiting for it
Edited by ghotalaz - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khunav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice episode... 555 looked cute in that school dress avatar... Missed seeing varsha today...
Waiting for Monday's episode
zainab_sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was nice epi..i am thinking ki aage kya hoga,i hope varsha teek ho
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i had missed usual time of episode then saw repeat at 11.30 but no precap there
u r right episode was more of fun and masti  nothing new was there

one thing i m not getting right is

since varsha mom is already there then why she wont do any rasams

is it becoz she doesnt know  or what...  then in middle she suddenly appears

i felt bit of inconsistency here

abt pritesh well he is not going to succeed in his missions no matter what happens

didnt it seem obvious that when he asked nani about her name she didnt say 555 and was hesitating  so it seems even if she wud try to go by his plans she wont actually let pritesh succeed and wont really reveal the aliens true form

well my logic says all this

now according to u varsha is missing in precap 

lets see kya hota hai but nani is super hilarious for sure and hemant bhairavi crazy dance was funny still lacked smthing which i cudnt see
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
superb dhamaal episode..
loved hemant-bhairavi dance.. this pair always rocks...
this illa spoiled the dance view partially... but hemant,bhairu,shishir,mitesh dance was fab...
poor ronnie with his half hindi started to teach vasant... & moreover confused him more...
vasant couldnt control himself & came to dance in his baraat...
bhavna aunty finally used vacuum cleaner herself to find her nath... but she couldnt chk it that means that vacuum cleaner has sumthing in it... may b varsha left a letter or sumthing...(dont know y i feel so)
vasant got frightened on seeing 555 & remembered his challenge...
pritesh took 555 in confidence but i think he wouldnt get to know anything useful from her...
urvashi looked damn cute in school uniform...😳😳 just loved her.. plus her way of delivering dialogues is lovely... hatts off to urvashi...
missed varsha today...

Khunav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just want a little explanation... Vasant had said before that on their planet, jodis were fixed at the time of their birth or something like that and that marriages don't actually happen... Wasn't it so or am i mistaken? If it is so, then the whole idea of 555 disagreeing to the marriage, her having selecting two other aliens for varsha prior to her marriage to vasant, and vasant encouraging anna-sharad doesn't quite make sense...
ghotalaz thumbnail
same here missed varsha & looks like she'll be missed even on Monday... let's see how the CVs are going to show this track
ghotalaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khunav

Just want a little explanation... Vasant had said before that on their planet, jodis were fixed at the time of their birth or something like that and that marriages don't actually happen... Wasn't it so or am i mistaken? If it is so, then the whole idea of 555 disagreeing to the marriage, her having selecting two other aliens for varsha prior to her marriage to vasant, and vasant encouraging anna-sharad doesn't quite make sense...

either its the high command who used to fix that or there's some numbering system to do the honors or maybe varsha's father chose 9 2 11 despite 555 being against it... well let's not scratch our brains too much... maybe CVs might answer it one day or we'll just have to make our own assumptions of what might have happened πŸ˜†
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
this marriage system on their planet is d biggest ghotala ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†