That night - ardhika os ( 22 August updated pg-1)

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
it's my story of the next day after the coming hot night scene:
 Radhika was head to toe disturbed. She couldn't believe that it happened last night.😕 She can't remember a thing, thanks to that French grape juice.
 " arjun sir won't do this but..."
 early morning:
 when radhika opened her eyes she found her chin resting against some skinny hard stuff...her hand circling something even harder...some hair brushing against her cheek and then she felt someone kiss on her neck. 😳She quickly got up realising arjun's upper half was naked.
 " what..what are you doing sir?"
 she found her waist being circled as her back touched the hardness and a warm breath fanned her neck with the heat again torturing her neck as she closed her eyes and stuttered "sir..what are you doing"
 " don't be shy radhika it was the best night of my life...you aren't a bahenji" said arjun as he sided her hair to another side.😈
 " what..what happened last night?" asked she as she controlled herself from falling back.
 "you don't remember"
 " no..no.."
 " last night you gave yourself to me, completely" said arjun in her ears.
 " you are lying, you won't do that when I was out of my senses"
 " why won't I ...I did tell you if I won't go to Sam I will come to you, honey"

radhika needed air and thus she rushed to the washroom where arjun followed her and Neil followed him.
 "he is lying" murmured she as she splashed water on her face
 " sir aap" gasped radhika as she saw arjun grinning devilly at her through the mirror.

"sir aap yahan..." she stammered for words as he took ominous steps towards her and in a flash pinned her to the nearest wall with his nose touching hers and eyes staring directly into those widened eyes.

"sir aap yahan kya kar rahe hain...yehh..ye ladies washroom hai" stammered radhika as she turned her face to hide her nervousness.

"yeah...it is and I am here to spend some time with my wife" ☺️said arjun huskily in radhika's ears as radhika started sweating.

"sir yeh office hai...gh..ghar nn..nhi" she battled for words as his hands raised her top a bit circling her bare waist.

"its ok wifey, no one will come here...moreover why are you sweating...we had been far more closer than this last night" whispered he as he nuzzled his nose with her neck.

"you are lying...nothing happened last night?" said radhika staring directly into arjun's eyes.

"I will repeat again...it was the best night of my life" continued  arjun as he slowly lowered his face into her neck and sucked at it.

Radhika again turned her face and clutched arjun's collar tight to balance herself.

Neil who had been looking for those two was passing by the washroom as he heard soft moans of radhika saying "arjun" and he slowly peeped inside.

Arjun's one hand teased radhika's bare waist while the other massaged her throbbing pulse at her neck as he sucked on radhika's neck and shoulders. Radhika clutched arjun's shirt tight making it to tear towards the shoulder region.

Neil saw this and knew what to do.

Arjun looked at radhika's flushed face and opened his shirt's all buttons and then slowly kept radhika's hands on his chest. Radhika's eyes opened at the touch but her coming protest died in her mouth only as arjun now sucked at her shoulders slowly sliding her sleeve.

"sir...what...what happened last night" she managed to utter.

"everything radhika" murmured arjun against her shoulders

"no sir nothing happened...you aren't the type to seduce a girl out of her senses, I believe you"

"but you aren't any girl you are my wife and I have full right on you" whispered arjun as he bit at radhika's neck making her gasp out loud.

"really...the..then te..tell me where is the mole on my body?" stuttered radhika as arjun soothed the bitten area with his kisses.
"here" whispered arjun in her ears as his hand rested on her right lower thigh. Radhika gasped loud at the touch as she realized that he was right and arjun sucked at her ear lobes.

She decided to give one last try to it as she gathered her remaining sanity while arjun's hand caressed through her hair making them a mess and he started kissing on her forehead and slowly coming down.

Sam could not stop her tears and rushed from there.

"where is the second mole?"

Arjun stopped on radhika's nose as he gave it a good thought and then slid his hands under her top and resting his hand on her bra strap muttered "here" and slowly started kissing her cheek. He kissed at the corner of her lips when she suddenly muttered "liar". Arjun stopped and stared at her smiling form

"there is no second mole, arjun"

"that doesn't prove anything" hissed arjun "I did tell the first right"

"because you saw it that day when you saw me in towel"

"it's a lie" said arjun impatiently resting his hands on both sides of her.

"uh huh...its the truth...the guy whose hands always came forward to wipe my tears wont do something to hurt me"

"why do you think so" asked arjun looking in her eyes.

"I don't know" she answered innocently as her both hands held his bare neck from sides " but I know what happened last night"

"what" asked arjun amused?

" I lost my senses and came to you but you kept me away"

Last night:

Radhika was out of her senses and as she came out of the bathroom she saw arjun standing and staring at her. She approached him and inches away from him murmured "sir aap apne aap ko mere nazariye se dekhiye, aapki apne bare mein soch badal jaayegi"

Arjun could not take it more, how the hell was he expected to control when the girl he loved was with him. He came closer to her and picked her up in his arms and carried her to bed. He put her on bed and his hands slided through her cheeks,arms , legs and then pulled the blanket on her and started leaving. She was out of her senses but not him. He would never do this until and unless she herself allowed, from her heart. but she caught his hands and muttered "arjun". He slowly proceeded towards her and muttered something sinful in her ears as he made the pillow wall between them and slept.

Next morning as usual the pillow wall was long gone as radhika's head rested on arjun's arm and her hands circled his waist with her face in his neck. This time arjun's eyes opened first and seeing radhika so close he tried to move but radhika clutched him tighter and muttered "please, arjun" in her sleep.

So she was fantasizing him and thus arjun slowly got up and removed his vest and again slept with her but this time his breath fanning her neck and his voice tingling in her ears "why cant we be one? Why cant I get that love from you, that I feel for you?"

Arjun remembered what had happened as he saw radhika arrange her top and hair and move out. He also did but with his shirt torn and buttons long gone. The whole office stared at the couple as radhika held arjun's arm tight hiding behind him and arjun smirked at his "wild cat".

so guys i had updated it completely. do share how was it and yes the start is from the office

Edited by nish_vir - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Simply delicious!😃I want more!!!!😈
Plz updt soon!Its past da tym u gave!😉Loved it!⭐️

p.s.I think u added Neil by mistk on da middle..I got scared by thinkn wat is Neil doin in deir bedroom wn dey r lyk dis?😲😆🤗
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful OS Nish_vir😳
Edited by Nonie12345 - 8 years ago
Asheley thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow nice update
Loved it
It is just amazing

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
☺️updated do share if you liked it??
nisha_hc_bs_dd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb !! please send me a pm for next update !!
niki2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wish for a familiar scene in the show😳
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update, plz PM me for the next update.Edited by shreepatil. - 8 years ago
Asheley thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am late in reading complete story  
Sorry for myself 

Wow loved it ❤️

I can see how blindly Radikha trusts arjun 😉

Loved naughty arjun 😉

Nice update yaar loved each and every part of it 😃
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago