Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: harshita27

Tells you how sincerely I read updates, when I do... Even though I cant differentiate KPMG from KMPG for good 46 threads!!!!!!!!! ðŸ˜†

But Hersh the BIG take away from the chapter was NOT II's secrecy or alleged non disclosure😆

The chapter was about II  reaching out touching and FEELING R&B's grief, coming to a startling realization of how both men were so dissimilar yet similar

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NISHA

You make me blush ðŸ˜³
Wish my dissertation guide thinks so much of my work once I get done

PUTTI, NOUF

Chayn se chedne bhi nahi dete ho mujhe kisiko😵
Yes I reached home long back. Much better🤗
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nisha...frankly I don't know how much openly you can share with ur partner...even if You know someone for 3-4 years doesn't the relation change with marriage...u can never be as open as ur with ur own family...I'm not even surprised II finds it difficult to share what's in her mind
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jairathore

Yep we should apologise to her
She isn't coming here often after that
#FeelingBad

Jai
She is very jovial, fun n kind.. She is all good.. But we should not drag anything more than one session..

Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

me too me too the person braving it through is RAnjan ...,is there for all , there for his kids so they can still have a home ..i dont know anyone making else 1000 crores will do that..

such a sweet heart was willing to skip his only sons wedding for the happiness of a guy who refuses to acknowledge his presence..

Nivi will give Ranjan the time of his life..make him happy he didnt leave with Savy will make having lived through the insults worth it.

II is really sweet but I seriously think Ranjans good time will start post Nivi..wait and watch 😳

Amen!! I though want Nivi to be a full on Punjabi kudi... Sorry Nisha!! I know you envision her more Tamil than Punjabi...A true Savita replica... Loving everything that was once dear to Savita... Ab main fast forward ka bhi fast forward mei ja rahi hu😆... But what a sight it would be when Nivi takes with her her dadima's scarves n some solitaire to her higher studies to EUROPE/US😳 as her dadima's blessings. Or wears her dadima's shaadi ka joda in her wedding festivity..for her sangeet or shagun... Anything
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Jai
She is very jovial, fun n kind.. She is all good.. But we should not drag anything more than for one session..

yep, agreed fully di
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

But Hersh the BIG take away from the chapter was NOT II's secrecy or alleged non disclosure😆

The chapter was about II  reaching out touching and FEELING R&B's grief, coming to a startling realization of how both men were so dissimilar yet similar

Now!!!! This tells me you dont read MY comments .. Or ignore it?😭
My first comment after update were about R&B n his inner turmoil n grief for his Ma... I think its on the page right after update page.

EDIT: its on same page as your update.
Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
poor dude...I really feel for him...no one should be wronged by their own parents...it always leaves a scar...😭 ðŸ˜­
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsgirl

Nisha...frankly I don't know how much openly you can share with ur partner...even if You know someone for 3-4 years doesn't the relation change with marriage...u can never be as open as ur with ur own family...I'm not even surprised II finds it difficult to share what's in her mind

I know a couple Marathis, both are in IT, both work for companies like Infosys and TCS etc in Blore.
LOVE MARRIAGE. They both are Program Managers responsible for large installation projects, husband manages a overseas client wife manages a Desi client. He works 80 hours a week when she has to work 60 he gets all upset...

She doesnt tell him 90% of her work troubles. ITS VERY COMMON
You have to be married to know that
She is a Gandhian in some ways, she was robbed at the Bellandur Tank bus stop, the crooks charged her card for Rs.80,000 in an hour, by the time she found out. The bank sent her the charges,  she did not pay... since the store videos captured the crooks shopping... the bank sued her, she spent TWO YEARS attending court appointments and hearing dates WITHOUT HUBBY'S KNOWLEDGE in an attempt to prove herself and punish the bank for wrongful lawsuit

At the end the judge ordained in favor of the bank and she went to therapy to get over it

Her husband was sarcastic and dismissive and aloof about the whole thing from the moment she said the bank was at fault, he thought "she had lost it in wanting to take on a "big bank"

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

I think we humans are wired to judge people whom we perceive to be different from our own self.
When it comes to your spouse, I feel your love overrides your judgement atleast in the initial stages of relationship and as and when be begin noticing other traits in your spouse that you do not approve, you unconsciously end up judging them and at times coaxing them to change thinking you know your spouse better than he does.
And when there's a fight , you throw things bk at them and you hear" I shouldn't hv told you this in the first place. Kick me first for sharing it with you". Taking for granted and being judgemental is spousal 'right' 😆

i know in reality this condition will make u go mad in all sense!but why am i still rofling at this??🤣