Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

She lives with them, between them and for them, how can she be unaffected?
He doesnt talk much at all so she cant have him sit down and "apne saare gham mujhe de do types"

She feels deeply deeply for him
She doesnt even know if he appreciates the level of concern she has so she she is afraid to express it freely๐Ÿ˜ญ

Not because he is rude or uncomplimentary, because he is a very private person, asking him to open up is like going through his things without his permission

Thank god you made her feel deeply for him! I just love love love the wordless understanding they have. Gives the story so much more depth. Beautiful.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

<font size="4">Dude and Ranjan are very lucky to have II in their life.. II and her kids going to bring new life in MM.. </font>

<font size="4">Nisha </font>

<font size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">An humble request.. We know Nivi will inherit II and Dude looks.. Please let her inherit at least one feature or character of Savvy.. Want both dad n son feel Savvy in her..</font>

๐Ÿ˜Š
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jai...all the best with your surgery. I know you are a tough guy...you'll be just fine...๐Ÿ˜Š
Errantnomad thumbnail
And then there are updates where you feel it takes a part of you and then you feel that you hv made enough memories that you will carry with you here on and then there comes another one to take another part of you which you didn't know that you still could give.
I am not sure if I am making much sense here but this is the best monologue of II yet in this tale and it's not three random voices in her head but her one voice and heart that's speaking.

And when you understand , there's a connect where you don't hv to mouth the words .
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That was a really BEAUTIFUL chapter!! R&B being curious to know about his mom's scarves and II's thoughts afterwards.. It's true, despite everything that happened, it's about MA.. These 2 men loved her and miss her the most.. They would be the only ones who would understand each other's pain.. 
Edited by -SakuraS- - 8 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I somehow feel that there is a lot for them to even connect on a human level, forget as a couple!! 6 months of marriage, almost 4 months of staying together day in and day out n yet they cant openly talk about office stress to each other, itna toh even the most introverts talk to their friends... Forget she is the wife, dost samajh ke bhi baat nahi karte... Ki aaj kameeni Ritu ne gul khilaya, aaj uske partner ne ye loss pe aise sunaya... R&B is introverted toh chalo samjha wo nahi bolega... How does II not say non-controvertial stuff even?!? Ma ki baat karna danger territory hai but other stuff?!? I dont think I THINK so much telling my family n my close friends about atleast normal/non-taboo issues. Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_noGMpg2goM[/YOUTUBE] Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nisha I have read below line more than 10 times now..

SHE REMINDS YOU BOTH OF ALL THAT YOU TWO HAVE LOST AND ALL THAT YOU STILL HAVE...

Everytime my eyes go moist๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

I somehow feel that there is a lot for them to even connect on a human level, forget as a couple!! 6 months of marriage, almost 4 months if staying together day in and day out n yet they cant openly talk about office stress to each other, itna toh even the most inroverts talk to their friends... Forget she is the wife, dost samajh ke bhi baat nahi karte... Ki aaj kameeni Ritu ne gul khilaya, aaj uske partner ne ye loss pe aise sunaya... R&B is introverted toh chalo samjha wo nahi bolega... How does II not say non-controvertial stuff even?!? Ma ki baat karna danger territory hai but other stuff?!? I dont think I THINK so much telling my family n my close friends about atleast normal/non-taboo issues.

Her ego is the size of Alaska, they were adversaries at work at one point, she married him later, but why will she tell him stuff that will obviously weaken her professional credentials? Atleast thats who I see it as an author. I agree there must be millions of women who marry the ones they war with in the work place and immediately start trusting and accepting and  confessing to the guy

But II wont...

She shares with Akka, she shares with Bally, why does she HAVE TO share with husband? Its not necessary. Even now when they have really awful fights they insult each other badly
So in a moment of weakness like today she ends up telling him "Ritu is a bitch, she is baying for my blood"
Whats the guarantee he wont use it against her at some point?

They both are egotistical. They will say things to win wars
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_noGMpg2goM[/YOUTUBE]

Sri thanks for this song๐Ÿ˜Š.. One of my all time favorite..Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago