SS46 Just Foochar Fantasy - Page 50

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by moonwearer

Word press Hues and textures...thank you for the interest.

thnk u,di :)
i wil read :)
http://www.india-forums.com/update_profile.asp
dee in this signature would be there.
paste the link I mailed  in it and update it .
your blog link will be embedded to signature
Originally posted by jairathore

Surgery on Monday at 9p.m

😲

Be strong and take care!
i hav posted the link nadira.
and now vikas too...
Of all that you've lost, but still have😭

"I thought he lived in Delhi??!!" Ritu tried to sound unaffected

"Well, hes here, hes there, we dont know yet" II said thoughtfully
,(she turned to see what he was doing, he found a third thing to read after the tome, the biker mag were all on the floor,
 he had his lil red Beats earplugs, he raised his eyebrows when their eyes met, obviously not
listening to her conversation NOW, but she wondered what he heard until now, she sat up and quickly
pressed her lips on the bristly cheek and lay back down, she got a half smile in return)

"So u go to Paris a lot?" Ritu asked enthused

"Well Ive been married 6? months, Ive been twice. the second time it was to Venice as well" she mumbled

Gently getting off the bed, trying to find her clothes, lumping the sheets and comforters as she did

She found his tee from last night, she lay the crushed garment out on the mound of rumpled sheets

"Oh! I did seriously did not know that" Ritu mumbled

She switched the phone to speaker and wore his tee, switched the phone back, and
picked up everything off the floor, opened the windows pulled the curtains back, ducked when
she saw news crews training mile long camera lens on the balcony, spotting her move

"Well, it has nothing to do with my role at KMPG so I am happy u didnt" II chuckled

"Oh! well... thats true I guess" Ritu rambled and lingered

"Hey Ritu, my father in law is sick so I am not sure if I can go back to Bhatinda on Monday luckily
I checked out of the hotel so I dont owe and arm and a leg for leaving my pots and pans in the kitchenette at the Amritsar hotel room" II chuckled self deprecatingly

"Oh ya, I saw that. on your travel expense claim report.. what happened"

"Did u see my note on the reimbursement form about not approving Sat and Sunday? room tariff?" II asked

"I did, thanks for checking" Ritu said

"I forgot I had a whole set up there and just realized on my way to the New Delhi station, on my way to Bhatinda that I already have a room in my name at
Amritsar, oh well... the life of a busy biz traveler I guess" II chuckled

"Do u want to work from home next week?" Ritu asked silkily

"Umm.. I dont know yet... I will agree cautiously for now?" II requested

"Oh? OK... I am going to send you a format for what I hope to see for the fully loaded vs stripped down?" Ritu began

"Ya sure... go ahead, I dont think I will have time this weekend though" II said boldly

"Ya ya... u shudnt... u shudnt be working the weekend, if u do, u should comp u know" Ritu offered "generously"

II made a face...

Went to the bathroom and began readying to brush

"Sorry if I woke u" she said

"Oh no... I was supposed to be up to go check on him downstairs" II mumbled

"Where do u live?"

"Malcha Marg" II said preoccupied noticing dude had placed his things "half way" into her "territory" a razor lay half and
half, so did a bottle of after shave

"Oh! wow!" Ritu said...
BEFORE YOU GET ENVIOUS OR JEALOUS
LET ME TELL YOU
THIS FAMILY IS STRUGGLING TO OVERCOME THE LOSS OF THE WIFE/MOTHER
THE FATHER'S INFIDELITY
THE SON UNABLE TO RELAX AND SETTLE DOWN SOME PLACE
THE LABOR UNION STRIKE
ITS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS LIKE ON THE OUTSIDE RITU
MALCHA MARG BUNGALOW LIVING IS NOT WHAT ITS MADE OUT TO BE

"TTYL?" II asked somberly

"Oh yes... I hope ur FIL feels better"

"thanks, that means a lot to me" II said politely

She went to his office and brought a couple post its and wrote

"This is called eminent domain" and stuck it on the cologne bottle

"This is called encroachment" she wrote and stuck it on the half of razor that sat inside "her" region

She brushed...
"Onakku coffee venuma?" she asked

(Do u want some coffee?)

He pulled his ear plug out, he was back reading his novel

"And bacon and eggs" he chuckled

She stripped her tee and flung it across the room... with a really bad aim

Changing into a pretty floral kurta and a chudidar

He wandered and leaned on the walk in closet doorway arms across the chest,
she fumbled through her chest of drawer trying to find a matching bindi from her monster size bindi box

"It was Ritu" she paused bending down

"Um... oh?" he pretended not to know

"I have a perfectly decent job, its nothing... u know... people have it worse" she mumbled

He nodded continuing to stare at her bent head, she found a dark green bindi.. but didnt pull it out the lil strip

"Did she want you to come in?" he asked

"Oh! no... no.." she turned to face him leaning on the chest "She wanted me to do a before vs after view on something" she said defensively

He was diplomatic and didnt ask about the lil confrontation she had back there

YOU HAVE IT SO MUCH BETTER, DI
DRAMA QUEEN!!
GET OVER IT
YOU MAKE GREAT MONEY
YOUR HUSBAND MAKES MILLIONS
YOUR FATHER IN LAW IS A BILLIONAIRE OR CLOSE
QUIT ACTING LIKE YOU NEED THERAPY OR RITU IS MAKING YOU MISERABLE
I AGREE, I NEED TO THINK AND ACT DIFFERENTLY
I AM LETTING HER MAKE ME FEEL MISERABLE
SHE REMINDS YOU OF ALL THAT YOU HAVE LOST AND ALL THAT YOU STILL HAVE

She wore the green bindi turning around

"Ma had a drawer of silk scarves, is it still there?" he asked gently shutting the partially closed drawer of hers

"She does" II said gazing into his eyes in the mirror
PLEASE KANNA
GO TAKE A LOOK WHEN DAD IS NOT AROUND
IF U DONT WANT HIM TO KNOW YOU WERE IN THEIR ROOM

GO THROUGH HER THINGS
TOUCH THEM AND FEEL THEM...
DAD WOULD WANT YOU TO DO THAT TOO

OH WHY? OH! WHY DO U HURT SO MUCH?
WHY DOES ANYBODY HAVE TO HURT SO MUCH?
DAD WOULD ONLY BE GLAD  IF YOU WENT INTO THAT ROOM YOU KNOW
THAT ROOM PROBABLY LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HOW IT DID WHEN MA WAS AROUND
SHARE DAD'S GRIEF, PLEASE
SHARE YOUR ACHES WITH HIM

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BINU OR WHAT SHE DID TO YOU FATHER AND SON
ITS ALL ABOUT MA, THE WOMAN YOU BOTH LOVED OBSESSSIVELY
DAD HAS LEFT EVERYTHING UNTOUCHED... THE WAY SHE LEFT IT THE MORNING SHE WENT TO SAM'S AND THEN THE AFTERNOON SHE WENT TO HONG KONG
YOU HOPED DAD WOULD LEAVE MA'S THINGS UNTOUCHED, DIDNT YOU?
HE DID😭
IN THAT... AGAIN... YOU BOTH ARE SAME
SHE REMINDS YOU BOTH OF ALL THAT YOU TWO HAVE LOST AND ALL THAT YOU STILL HAVE...

The girl with the gift of gab, couldnt say a word, her throat was constricted and her face swollen as she fought tears, she smiled at him and walked out,
went down and sent his breakfast up and took her coffee and went into Ma and Dad's room to check on Ranjan

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Jai,

I don't know u much but I just read that u have to go into surgery. It seems like a nuisance now but just think of it as the fact that this surgery is ur ray of hope that ur leg will heal & u will be able stand back up on ur two feet soon. Many people don't even have that hope Jai. Count ur blessings & be thankful that u have ur family around u to take care of u & pamper u. Many people wish they could have that. It's a tough patch for u right now yes but u have with u such a powerful weapon to get you through these tough times...hope. Don't give it up. Don't be disheartened. Many people don't even have this hope to lose because they've lost everything already. U have everything to gain by being a little patient & keeping this hope alive. Best wishes for ur speedy recovery.
Finally II spoke her mind and gave it back to ritu yayyy
Coaxed  by Jai i resurrected my blog...
Today due to Vikas's persistence i learnt to post pictures i will follow his tutotial ans soon learn to post videos...seeing the query about my blog, he created a short cut and mailed Dee just copy paste this in your signature...
I take a while to understand how to use technology I CALL MYSELF TECHNOLOGY CHALLENGED...especially since the last 5 years after my son moved to another city it has been the kids in my life who have been my teachers...

Thank you Jai, Vikas, Putti and Namratha who have helped me out when i have expressed my difficulty...i am touched by the effort  you people take:)
PLEASE KANNA
GO TAKE A LOOK WHEN DAD IS
NOT AROUND
IF U DONT WANT HIM TO KNOW
YOU WERE IN THEIR ROOM
GO THROUGH HER THINGS
TOUCH THEM AND FEEL THEM...
DAD WOULD WANT YOU TO DO
THAT TOO"

this will b one of my fav part in this tale...