Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
II already had her wish fulfilled by getting a cutie just like him...now its time to fulfill dude's wishes to get two boys who are as naughty as II...who will talk a mile a minute...who cant stand in one place...extremely naughty...one that will go down the balcony for an ice cream...
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey Good morning!

Only seen the index with all the brackets that says future. Will go now and read up to see if II has delivered her boys. NIvi has been absolutely adorable so far!

Thanks for all the girl time 😳

Nisha how about one more for present wala update for greedy piggg like me to kick start my week that promises to be a WRINGER 😊

My outlook is filled with tasks and people that I don't end to look at! 😲
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Jai, Aviyal is veggies in cocunut gravy and you don't add dal but curd. It's healthy and a little cocunut oil enhances the flavor of it.

Jai it is like the stew...while stew has onion and other spices...this has only coconut and chillies that are ground into a paste and cooked...the veggies normally are White pumpin red pumpkin raw banana yam  carrots beans drumstick potato...hot coconut oil with curry leaves is the seasoning...Mallus and Tambrams love their avial...i make it every alternate Sunday for my lunch...
Many north indiands dont like it as it has a very strong coconut base:)

irembember you saying not to post food...you are readying for your surgery...get well soon and go to kerala house for onam Sadya some time
Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Parenting is also learning big time. And yes we can hope to do our best in making them better human beings as success is only relative.
If they are there for you in any way when you need them and if we are them when they need us the most, then the job is done. Nothing else matters, I feel.

NOT PARENTING ALONE INVOLVED IN NURTURING THEM AS WELL
I feel we are so so obsessed with them BECOMING SOMETHING...day in and day out i am urging folks LET THE CHILDREN BE...it is the present vs future war...we lose out enjoying their present state of innocence kill curiosity and overburden them with expectation ...poor babies...i PITY TODAY's KIDS...I   urge them to rebel to question to dream for themselves

Shilpa i was married when i was doing my PG...would go to college wearing a Thaali...went back after the HONEYMOON to study...had a baby 18 months after my wedding...live in a joint family...have a very successful fulfilling career...(not in IT though) i was sent to UK and Newzealand from school...the rest i have a travel fund(20% of earnings go into that) no other big savings or investment in gold or land...i choose to be happy this way
moonwearer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

adapaayasam is my fav too shilpa...infact i can say that i m in louuve with jaggary since childhood!!!be it ilayada or unniyappam or adapaayasam or any item which is made of jaggary,i use to binge those and will eat the whole day...no other food!!!

I must have been a mallu in one janma and gujju in another...love all delicacies like the tambram food

Aravana payasam Chakka and Adda pradhaman  eriseri pulliseri  puttu and kadala the chakka varatti the unniappam though i like without the banana
Chamatthi podi, puli inji...maanga...

I must go for Sadya somewhere:)
moonwearer thumbnail

LOVE MISSION

MM Rohini Munika Shanthiniketan and Bangalore have been annexed

So Sy the first to surrender for sure

The lil angel is on her conquering mode

Darling she was adored and made heads turn wherever she went

When accompanied by her tall Amma and Appa people gawked at them

Amma was tempted to go ahead with another lil clone of her

The duo in her like the three warring voices were her tormentors now

She feared how the lil monsters would terrorise her if his were Ys that met her Xs

Her parents that ought to celebrate the stork worried why she didn't stop already

Lil did they know she longed for his clones and loved him to the core

Her altered focus in life since the angel arrived, the dude settling down

Peace treaties they are with Sam calling truce when limiting the tubes prospects are in contention

The Iyers watch on as their baby moves on with her fertility mode adding a glow

Its easy to guess who adores whom and why

Her worries and fears her pride in the care and warm ripples shes triggered

The hearts they win day after day the smiles that break at their sight

She is surely the reason MM survives and reason it thrives as it does

She the reigning goddess the dude and Dad worship for reasons varied

The angel they all adore to the core whatever she does is magic

luvparis thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mami started writing recently. With her permission I'm pposting the link 2 her blog. Feel free to check it out if u want.
moonwearer thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvparis

Mami started writing recently. With her permission I'm pposting the link 2 her blog. Feel free to check it out if u want.

Thanks for the share Garima...i am reading
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
"I didnt even want one, then I
had this angel" II reached and
felt Nivi's fat arms with her
thumb
"then these two" she
whispered.. "I was running from
Perk to my desk to the parking
lot not too long ago" she
whispered
"Now all I can think of is what
she ate and what I need to
make for her, if her bus is 7
minutes late at Nyaya Marg
crossing I lose it.
Just holding her when she
sleeps, she smells like you, she
hangs with u all evening"
"I would get into the Spectrum
elevator 6.5 years ago and
secretly pray I shudnt see you.
Now I secretly pray the twins
look like you
" she said
softly looking at him deeply as
he half smiled

OMG!!!!!!!
thank u thank u thank u thanku!!!!!!
I sooo wish sosy b a magic book where we can take any page-each page their each minutes-be it past/present/future -and then we would not miss a single sec!!!

early morning dreams come true!does the same applicable for wishes too????
luvparis thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nisha di really heartwarming updates u hav given this entire weekend. I'm loving the future of MM. Let's quickly get through present day updates to make these future ones current. ðŸ˜Š