Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ishruhi

adapaayasam is my fav too shilpa...infact i can say that i m in louuve with jaggary since childhood!!!be it ilayada or unniyappam or adapaayasam or any item which is made of jaggary,i use to binge those and will eat the whole day...no other food!!!

My kinda gal Nouf

I should have been a Mallu, I LOVE anything to do with rice flour coconut and jaggery
YUMMM
I love  all Mallu food too
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

My kinda gal Nouf

I should have been a Mallu, I LOVE anything to do with rice flour coconut and jaggery
YUMMM
I love  all Mallu food too

agreed...their puttu with kadala curry...small papadums...appam with veg stew...finishing it with adapradhaman...SIGH !!! worth dying for...
swathi1990 thumbnail
He had bought her a ipod, and loaded some R&B on it... mostly instrumental, she she wanted to "read on the swing" they did it "right"

II did the evening diya, checked on dinner called Ranjan and waddled her way up heaving and panting, to see the two halves of her heart together on the swing๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Just lovely Nish...u clearly know how to make us all go crazy...cute cute sooo cute...I can imagine the pride in R&B's face to see his daughter emulating him...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Secret Prayers

"She didnt eat properly at Rohini, she didnt finish her grapes" she spoke from the curtains

He didnt hear on first go obviously, he had ear phones on

Nivi didnt even look up from her colorful book she pretended to read

II fussed over her, over R&B and over Ranjan there was never a quiet moment when she was home

Nivi on the other hand did art work in her room on the rug, laying on her belly swinging her legs

She ate poorly and talked little and smiled a lot

He extended his arm... she waddled over, she looked well rested, now wearing a green cotton kaftan, she was huge,
Sam was friends with some South Delhi designer, that exported this thing to Morocco, cotton, expensive and embroidered

She sat down and Nivi looked up

"Amma book padikareya?" (she asked Will u read to me?) with a cute flashing smile and then said "Please Amma"

II felt like smothering her, just completely knocking her breath out

II couldnt have ever dreamed of "making" such a cutie

She was a doll

"Ur Appa will read, and he will bring u ur grapes, and will bring me some water" she lay back

"Go to bed" he muttered, gathering her softly, she squirmed

"Amma grapes are SA-OUR" Nivi made a face

"Thats fine, u wanted it when we we went to Mahavir Uncle" II warned

"Avan sonnan dont buy betaji, ival kekave ille da" (he asked her not to get those, she made him)

Nivi looked at her Dad sadly  "Should I?" she asked

"Please da, dont give in" II warned

"Amma I am listening to music and reading like him" she showed

"Cho chweet, va inge" II demanded

The lil one got off the swing her frilly blouse riding up her ribs, he bend down and pulled it down, Nivi half smiled as if she was thanking him

"ADEY SMILE ONN MADIRIYE, pesaama irukka ennalam pannalamo ellam pannuval" (she will do everything to not talk... like u)

He chuckled

"Call Mahavir he can bring them up"

"Hes washing lamb he wont" II informed

R&B went down and brought a bunch of things, II waddled to the master bed and lay down, Nivi sat by her with her art pad and crayons
"Amma I dont have flamingo pink" she muttered looking through her box of crayons

"Make a crow" II said shutting her eyes

He sat on the edge of the bed, she leaned over

"I am hoping they are not boys" she expressed her frequent fear

He chuckled

"I AM JUST SO AFRAID, do u remember Nandu Shravu? Paavam shatabdi, and then her" II shuddered

"My boys will be monsters only, God teased me by giving her" II whined

He kissed her forehead

"Dad wants a boy and a girl" II  said shyly

"I am OK with boys" he said

"YOU ONLY WANT BOYS I AM AFRAID" II moaned

"Can I be in Rohini?" she begged

He stiffened and cuddled... "we can talk about it" he said

"WHEN?" she demanded

"When the babies turn 1" he said

She punched him many times

Nivi looked startled

"Ammaa" she said loudly

"Paathuko da, no support for me" II whined

"Daddy ku padum" (u will hurt him) she looked at R&B like he was made of feather

"RAKSHASI!!!" II cursed

she only said that when she was overcome with serious passion, he knew that

"Amma says we should not buy anything... I gave away all her baby stuff, Akka gave me her shatabdi things and Sam gave me Lasya's" II mumbled

"We can get some" he muttered

"Can u ask Alex or Sukrit?" she asked softly

He nodded, both had babies a year ish ago...

"They will laugh, we want their baby's used stuff" II muttered

She lay quietly

"Feels like I am carrying a 100 lb load" she whined

"U are doing fantastic" he kissed her forehead

"U need to stay away from me" she ordered

"I will" he LIED

"I didnt even want one, then I had this angel" II reached and felt Nivi's fat arms with her thumb
"then these two" she whispered.. "I was running from Perk to my desk to the parking lot not too long ago" she whispered
"Now all I can think of is what she ate and what I need to make for her, if her bus is 7 minutes late at Nyaya Marg crossing I lose it.
Just holding her when she sleeps, she smells like you, she hangs with u all evening"
"I would get into the Spectrum elevator  6.5 years ago and secretly pray I shudnt see you. Now I secretly pray the twins look like you" ๐Ÿ˜ณshe said softly looking at him deeply as he half smiled

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
One more๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Nishaaa...I am already not able to sleep...I am haunting and stalking ,,,,,,and lo..got another one...and II calling her Rakshasi...๐Ÿ˜†this emo. describes me perfectly...I was just smiing imagining both father and daughter sitting on the swing and reading with identical gestures...Nivi twirling her hair...and dude his...awww tooo much...and Minion also made an appearance...god everyone must adore her in MM...what about Sam gushing about Nivi and Lasya there to talk to her younger cousin sister...these wishes will never get over...
Now I surely have to go sleep if I want to function sanely 2mrow...I am going to glue my eyes together and forget that laptop is there...too tempting...

Nisha0604 thumbnail
OMG SHILPS
Tu soyi nahi?

I am already dreading what bed time is going to be like
Kal se school chaloo hai

If I start kicking them off at 8 we will see a shut eye at 11 PM
ARGHHH
shidin0117 thumbnail
"I didnt even want one, then I had this angel" II reached and felt Nivi's fat arms with her thumb
"then these two" she whispered.. "I was running from Perk to my desk to the parking lot not too long ago" she whispered
"Now all I can think of is what she ate and what I need to make for her, if her bus is 7 minutes late at Nyaya Marg crossing I lose it. 
Just holding her when she sleeps, she smells like you, she hangs with u all evening"
"I would get into the Spectrum elevator  6.5 years ago and secretly pray I shudnt see you. Now I secretly pray the twins look like you" ๐Ÿ˜ณshe said softly looking at him deeply as he half smiled

Aww these lines...II ...from a gudiya/kozhandai for Ranjan and Appa...now you are just immersed in the love for your child and husband and wishing the ones to come to look like him...the love is just overflowing ,,,,

Nisha...have they said I love you to each other...sorry it came into my head...no need to say...who wants the words...the two halves of heart held by two will just divide yet again and be held by another 2 and then another 1...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
swathi1990 thumbnail
When the going goes tough and I am sooo irritated, I just come here and read these updates Nish...It just calms my mind and puts a 100 watt smile on my face... where I start dreaming about the better future...I wish there is one as cute as this...
shidin0117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

OMG SHILPS
Tu soyi nahi?

I am already dreading what bed time is going to be like
Kal se school chaloo hai

If I start kicking them off at 8 we will see a shut eye at 11 PM
ARGHHH

The blame to this I am squarely laying at your feet, brain, hand Nisha...cant seem to shut down my brain...and just 3hrs to go for my wake up alarm to go off...

All the best for your kids for the new term...and I am not complaining...๐Ÿ˜†...I will gladly sacrifice sleep...but my kids will be in trouble since I will be irritable...

Ok, chalo, me off let me atleast try tocatch a lil shut eye...

Take care Nisha...

Thanks for all the foochar updates, let the madness continue...U also go to bed early...๐Ÿ˜†

and better open a new thread...47 it will be...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰

swathi1990 thumbnail
I would get into the Spectrum elevator  6.5 years ago and secretly pray I shudnt see you. Now I secretly pray the twins look like you" ๐Ÿ˜ณshe said softly looking at him deeply as he half smiled

I am sooo happy after reading these lines...shows that after 5.x years of marriage she has become confident enuf to voice out her love openly...I am just waiting for the first time she would do it and the guy's reaction after that...