Why is Irfan Pathan quitting Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 8???

arshirupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/27321-why-is-irfan-pathan-quitting-jhalak-dikhla-jaa-8.htm

Cricketer Irfan Pathanwho made a wildcard entry on the celebrity dancing reality show Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa 8 has to bid adieu to the stage in a very short span of time.
Shocked after hearing this? Read on...
A little birdie from set of Jhalak informs, "The cricketer Irfan Pathanhas quit the show. Being a cricketer he had to answer to the call from cricket field. Since he has a match to play, he had to take this call end his Jhalak journey."
Well this is certainly sad news as the audience won't be able to enjoy his dance performance on Jhalak. However, good thing is though his journey as a dancer was for a very short span on time Irfan gave his best. Isn't?

Aakruti Damani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is kinda Royal elimination ๐Ÿ˜†
anyway he gonna go soon this is going with pride excuse 

no elimination week again ๐Ÿ˜‰
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Colors and their nautanki! ๐Ÿคฃ
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
chalo acha ye gaya
colots kabhi na sudhrega
Guinea thumbnail
Does the channel really think that the audience is so dumb that they cannot see through this bakwaas ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Either they got him for 3 weekends only and had planned this " exit " for him OR they were expecting more votes , didn't happen ...and so planned this ๐Ÿ˜†

Cricket matches and schedules are planned well in advance ...
meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Santhi_

This is kinda Royal elimination๐Ÿ˜†

no elimination week again๐Ÿ˜‰

but this week 2 eliminations
1)subhreet
2) aashish
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He was probably signed up for only a certain no of episodes. Colors was checking the worth of sportmans in terms of voting and trp.  Edited by Paytonlee - 8 years ago
Spot_lighT thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Santhi_

This is kinda Royal elimination๐Ÿ˜†

no elimination week again๐Ÿ˜‰

nah this week rangeela is a step ahead ๐Ÿ˜› not only one but two two eliminated ๐Ÿ˜† Surbheet nd Ashish ๐Ÿค”
+ Irfan quits... ek ke sath two free ๐Ÿ˜†
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
He shouldn't have joined in first place...and cricket Calender is very well planned...I think he wasn't even in the probables...then how come  that call..funny is  the reason..but three in a day...and what a waste if judges vote last to last Epi...huh..rangeela and there drama...though I really  don't mind shubreet going... last time they gave her prosthetic leg and I kinda became sure...rangeela got what they wanted...her journey over now...and see here it is..she's eliminated...as for ashu...no comments...Cox I know how much twamily voted for him whole night..may be due to less marks...I will miss ashu a lot...didn't want him to go as yet.. Edited by dreamyjennice - 8 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ..TooLazy..

nah this week rangeela is a step ahead ๐Ÿ˜› not only one but two two eliminated ๐Ÿ˜† Surbheet nd Ashish ๐Ÿค”
+ Irfan quits... ek ke sath two free ๐Ÿ˜†

r u serious? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I am very happy if Subrit went, but Ashish :( I din;t want him to go so soon:((
Edited by princessunara - 8 years ago