Why no promotion??

akku9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Are media people banned at DAK set?? I mean seriously there is no interviews, spoilers and of screen segments 😲 😭 So many big names in the show still we don't have any segment 😑 Zee doing nothing to promote DAK... No articles.. No promo...nothing πŸ˜’
Media people not even covering birthday segments... πŸ˜•
This is really weird   πŸ˜’Edited by akku9 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SeemaNP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That is a million dollar question, still no answer at all. especially there were 2 birthdays that went by Kamya and Nalini's.
Lets see what happens on Kunal's birthday. Atleast IF which covers everyones interview shld carry one interview,. Segment mila then nothing like it
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is the question which has no answers😑
Y no prmotions for the show. My mum watches tv and other shows on Zee. But have never seen any DAK promos during other shows like they promote other shows during DAK telecast
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I also do not understand this. Was looking forward for Kunal Karan Kapoor and Neha's interview... segments...behind the scenes...but nothing 

What can we do?

Maybe it is all because Dak's future has not been decided yet. It worries me...

Ginny87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is a worrisome question. Wonder why???
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani_98

I also do not understand this. Was looking forward for Kunal Karan Kapoor and Neha's interview... segments...behind the scenes...but nothing 

What can we do?

Maybe it is all because Dak's future has not been decided yet. It worries me...

But they are bringing in new entries in the show. Y would they do it if it were to wrap up
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maybe it's because of the rape issue. Interviews are light hearted and fun but no one wants to give an interview or it's just too intense on the set. Don't know, just grabbing at straws in the dark here.
LonelyGlider thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree Akku.. Since the very beginning, we have been hoping for some sort of IV...till date, we got just Neha's article...Yes, there are offscreen shots during puja, birthday etc...but no one is talking about the storyline here, where it is going, how their experience so far is...
Is it becasue the makers are still undecided about it and have decided not to speak?

And where is the #ItsNotMyRight campaign which the zee stars were about to start?

Are they waiting for something?

This anxiety is going to be the death of the fans of the new star cast...

Hope atleast Kunal's b'day will be covered...

Well, we are tweeting and trending...let's see how on earth it DOES NOT make news now! HAH! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† fanpower may finally force people into action I hope 
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
No clue..dunno why this would happen..
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gud question
But no one have answer
I dont understand why no interwievs of neha and kunal
Why they r not promoting the show