Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
good luck Nisha!!! so another round.. which is always a good thing.πŸ‘

switching jobs is fun if you are going to something you want ..hint hint II πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

She so needs to leave Ritu and totally loved how RAnjan pulled her leg and ur future update was adorable.. and ek baath hai in all ur future updates Ranjan and R&B are at peace with each other ..

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

good luck Nisha!!! so another round.. which is always a good thing.πŸ‘

switching jobs is fun if you are going to something you want ..hint hint II πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

She so needs to leave Ritu and totally loved how RAnjan pulled her leg and ur future update was adorable.. and ek baath hai in all ur future updates Ranjan and R&B are at peace with each other ..

I KNEW u would notice thatπŸ˜›
ONN kannla edavadu maranju irukumoπŸ˜†
Nothing misses your vision does it?

Hmm... I am steering it towards some kind of a flat, non windy, non bumpy freeway ride across the mid west plains, nothing exciting to look at on either side, u can set cruise control and forget itπŸ˜†

There will never be a big dhamkedar confrontation and tears and hugs

Its a test of human endurance to see if a father and son can overcome a horrific tragedy and bear to see each other and interact with each other civilly

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
woohoo!!!
alhamdu lillah!!!!
happy happy!!!
do u need to clear any other round nisha???
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anu

Its within the same company, Its also in Sales
I am moving from Consumer Sales to Enterprise Sales. Different Regions, different markets, different end customers, different ways and means of "selling"

I wont be doing ANY selling
I will just tell them what they sold and how good they did, what they shud sell more

Ive never used Salesforce.Com. This new role will require for me to learn it
Learning never ends. Better this than worrying over why Salman is still out of jail. That just sends me over the edge

P.S. Did u read the NYT article on Amazon?
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
i forgot to add yesterday...shev told to convey her wishes for ur interview!!
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

i forgot to add yesterday...shev told to convey her wishes for ur interview!!

THANKS NOUF!!

HOPE ALL IS WELL

Incidentally Sunshine Bliss PMed me to say all is well in Australia and she was busy because her son had to have  appendix surgery and other work crisis swallowed her and how Sosy kept her company in the hospital waiting room

Hospitals and waiting areas will never be the same again

She misses Nivi too😭, their paths would coincide every evening on my drive home from work😭

Aarti.1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome awesome Nisha! I was actually refreshing this page several times during the day to see if there was any news from you. I'm so happy for you that everything went well. Just knock it out of the park again tomorrow as you did today. All of our best wishes and good luck is with you always.
You know I smiled today while rereading the future updates and this little munchkin stopped feeding to look up at my face and let out a smile as well. It made my day and I couldn't stop gushing about it to my husband after he got home from work. He's jealous and making funny faces at her in the corner now secretly trying to sneak a smile.
ishruhi thumbnail
what to do nisha???
some things r beyond our reach n control!!if she was here,she too would have celebrated this day with u...
her absence will hurt...hope we all find something to tide over the sorrow n get the power to look it in some another aspect...i still wonder why it hurt so much...
have a gud day all...be a miser when u spend ur tears...
ishruhi thumbnail
thank u aarti,this was exactly what i needed now!!!!
thanks a bunch...
will u pls give a kiss for ur kutti from my behalf??
SheilaVj thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations in Advance Nisha!. I am sure you would clear the other round too :)...