secretwriter19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter:1

As he entered into the night club,the atmosphere seems to be so new to him . Though it has been just 5 yrs but one moment is enough to change a person's life and same has happened with him . One moment has changed his life completely. While sitting on the bar counter and sipping the drink his eyes fell on a stumbling figure who was drunk fully.She was a girl in a coast pink michegan short dress which was reaching upto her knees.

The boy who seems to be with her was looking at her like she was his prey . She leaned onto him for support and they move toward hotel area .
He thought " Is ladki ko to hosh bhi nahi hai ki iska consequences kya hoga . Rich spoil brat . Kya main jakar rokun use...par...agar unka personal matter hua to . His thought were broken by the waiter.
" Sir Mr Khurrana is here . He has gone to room no 205 ".
He smirked and dialled a number " Jai time for some actions ".
He moved toward room no 205.
In room no 205 a man in his 30's was giving some file to a man on his 40's.After that they started celebrating by opening champagne. He entered there with a spare key .
Hello Mr.Shukla , how are you . I saw you entering here so I thought of saying hi . Well I was expecting you to meet day after tomorrow on time of submitting quotes but...He move his gaze towards Khurrana.
"Oh ho Khurrana you are also here I thought you were making presentation for the new deal" he said very calmly as if it was not a big deal . Whereas Khurrana and Shukla were hell shocked . This was very unexpected for Shukla that owner of the ACC(Arjun constructions company) whose designs he was trying to steal was standing in front of him and for Khurrana it was like seeing his death in front . He very well know that Arjun can forgive anyone but never a betrayer.
"Sir you are just misunderstanding me.I also just saw him and come here to say hello "said Khurrana to try his luck.
"Well you try to explain this to the police and Mr Shukla I am so sorry that you wouldn't be able to get the deal because at that time you will be rotting in jail and I will make sure that your company is seized up .
Sir pls don't do this, give me one more chance . I don't want to go to jail"pleaded Khurrana.
"That you should have thought before betraying ACC and me" replied Arjun calmly .
Meanwhile his best friend and legal advisor Jai entered with police and they were arrested .
He mockingly smiled and said " Jai time for celebrations of one more betrayal in my life " and move towards the bar . Jay very well understood his meaning and gave a pitiful look to his retreating back and prayed " God pls ease his pains " and followed him.
She stirred in her sleep as sunlight fall on her face from the window of her room.She pulled the blanket up to avoid the light when her mother voice strikes in her ear . She at once woke and glanced at clock.
"Oh my god kal ke chakkar mein to main bhul hi gayi Ki aaj mera pehla din hai hai office main I will be late" . She at once took her clothes and ran to the bathroom to fresh 'n' up.
Downstairs everyone was coming for breakfast.Every one settled down when Kartar Sing Alhuwalia asked "Where is Arohi ?"
"I am hereee... dadduuu" said Arohi cheerfully wrapping her hand around his neck and hugging him.
" Good morning daddu".
" Good morning beta " .
" Good morning bade papa badi maa , maa papa ,Sahil ,Rajveer and Sanchit bhaiya ". She said in one breath.
" Good morning Arohi ". Everyone said in unison.And the house became alive.
" Why do you always do this you can just say gd mrng everyone"asked Amrit settling herself on her chair.
" I have also told you several times that each and everyone of you are equally special and important to me".
"Then why special treatment to daddu?"asked Sanchit raising his one eyebrow .
" Exceptions are always there meree bhaiii " she answered dramitically.
Everyone one started laughing and house one more time became alive . She surely was the sunshine of their life and they love their sunshine very much.

P.S I know it doesn't stand your expectation but I am trying my level best. Pls pls guys do comment in positive or criticizing manner because its the only way Ithrough which I can know that some one is following.
Bye
Edited by secretwriter19 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome starting
continue soon
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wanna ask u something...

Y r u introducing new topic for every update  ????,

Just updt page wise n for dt update d title accordingly...

it will do...
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww... i so love dis updt...

Arohi is as usual d jaan of her family...
D real barbie doll...

Wanna know about Arjun n his life more...

what makes him heart broken...

waiting for Arjuhi meet...

Updt sooish... 
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Greta update...
Bubbly Arohi n akdoo Arjun.. 
Eager to know more about them...

Continue soon...

P.s. u don't need to start new topic every time..just post in one thread n edit title..