Saath Nibhana Saathiya 15th August 2015 Written Update

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
First of all Happy Independence Day to one and All.  Now here is part of today's episode.  For some reason most of the sites have restricted content so I've made all this up! 😆

Gopi is in the kitchen.  Absent mindedly she almost adds sugar to the savoury dish.  Parodies stops her in time.  Gopi confides that she is concerned about what is going on in the house and doubly worried about Meera.

Meera is in the bedroom with Vidya and firstly taunts Vidya for accepting the alliance and then asks her if she was under pressure when she was asked.  Vidya says it's nothing like that.  Meera tries to put doubts in Vidya's mind and dresses it up as concern.  They are interrupted by a knock on the door.

Paridi assures Gopi that things will be fine and should be happy.

Shravan is at the door wanting to speak to Vidya.  Meera grudgingly leaves the room but eavesdrops outside.    Pshravan asks for Vidya's telephone number, once it's given he asks for her Facebook id, etc.  Meera is jumping down in her mind.  Jealousy is an evil thing.

Gaura and Kokila happily plan the arrangements.  Compliments are made.  Gaura spies Meera and openly states that any daughter in law of her house will be a queen.  Meera hears and feels bad.  She stamps her feet and stomps off.

Kokila is told that kinjal has arrived.  Kokila leaves to see her.  Gaura's face takes on another look, one of planning and deceit.

Vidya wonders to send a text messy and accidental texts Shravan.  But it works out well.  They plan to meet in the garden.

Dhawal tells Kokila about his shifting to Delhi.  Gaura comes along and introduces herself and also locks with urmila.

Meera comes along and Urmila congratulates Meera but is told that it is not Meera but Vidya who is getting married.  Kinjal find it strange but is lectured by the elders.  Dhawal leaves and Kokila asks Urmila to stay back.  

The family disperse.  Gaura and Urmila stay back and Gaura shocks Urmila and upsets Meera by calling her a bad penny and says that Meera may get a good boy but not one like her grandson Shravan.

Pre cap.  Gaura brings Meera milk and tells her that it is good luck to feed a snake milk.  Angrily Meera retorts on Gaura.  Gopi comes along and asks Meera to respect her elders but Meera is rude to her also.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃 Thanks A Plenty  😃

😃  Great Job 😃

😃  😃  😃  😳 😃 😳 😃 😃 Me Seeing ⭐️ ⭐️  ⭐️ ⭐️s 😃  😃  😃 Get Me A Psychiatrist ! ! 😉  😆 😆  😆 😳  When The Problems Are A Plenty 😳 😆 And Solutions Are Empty 😳 😆 😆 😳 😳 😆  😃 😃  😉 😆 😳 😆 😆  😳  😳 😳 😳  😳 Am Seeing ⭐️ ⭐️'s 😆 God Help Me And Not The Scriptwriter 😆 He Is Fine 😆 😆 😳  😳 😃 😃 😃 😉 😆

😃 😳   😃 😳 😳 😃 😳  😳 Going  😃  😃  😃  😳 😳 Not 😃 Always  😳 😳 😃 😃 😃 Nice  😃 😃   😃 😃 😳 😃 😳 😆 😆 😉   😃   😃
Edited by Manzz - 8 years ago
Xarina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manzz

😃 Thanks A Plenty  😃

😃  Great Job 😃

😃  😃  😃  😳 😃 😳 😃 😃 Me Seeing ⭐️ ⭐️  ⭐️ ⭐️s 😃  😃  😃 Get Me A Psychiatrist ! ! 😉  😆 😆  😆 😳  When The Problems Are A Plenty 😳 😆 And Solutions Are Empty 😳 😆 😆 😳 😳 😆  😃 😃  😉 😆 😳 😆 😆  😳  😳 😳 😳  😳 Am Seeing ⭐️ ⭐️'s 😆 God Help Me And Not The Scriptwriter 😆 He Is Fine 😆 😆 😳  😳 😃 😃 😃 😉 😆

😃 😳   😃 😳 😳 😃 😳  😳 Going  😃  😃  😃  😳 😳 Not 😃 Always  😳 😳 😃 😃 😃 Nice  😃 😃   😃 😃 😳 😃 😳 😆 😆 😉   😃   😃

😆 😆  I'm thinking we would have had a much better show if the writers saw a psychiatrist.  Who knows.  Reminds me of the saying "sit 10 chimps at typewriters and in a day they would have typed something worth watching."  Pity our writers are not like that.
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃 Hey Xari 😃

😃  😃  😃  😳 😃 😳 😃 😃 Fine Then 😃  Will Take Along The Scriptwriter When I See The Psychiatrist 😉 😆 😆  😆 😆  😉  😃  😃 😉 😃  😳 😳 😳 😃 😳  😳 😃 😃 😃 😉 😆

😃 😳   😃 😳 😳 😃 😳  😳 Going  😃  😃  😃  😳 😳 Not Always 😳  😳  😃 😃 😃 Nice  😃 😃   😃 😃 😳 😃 😳 😆 😆 😉   😃   😃
Edited by Manzz - 8 years ago
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Xari
felt like this episode should have had more of gaura Urmi tussle...but I think its the beginning
more will come soon
Xarina thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanw

thanks for the update Xari

felt like this episode should have had more of gaura Urmi tussle...but I think its the beginning
more will come soon

Welcome.  I just hope that there is somebody there who sees through the whole caper.  Maybe Urmi will be the one.