Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhu-n-kaddu

Part 6 (2):

OMG... Arjun's anger... woh v towards Arohi...πŸ˜’
Now I m hell scared

Ab toh Arohi gayiii 🀒
Even she can sense it too...

Ooohh... he even made Jai shut his mouth...

Ohh... Poor Arohi...
Its like she was facing d fire squad without doing anything wrong 😭

Arjun was too rude to her...
At least he should have been analyzed the total turns of events...πŸ˜’
His anger made him blind

Daddu's words were really helpful for her πŸ‘πŸΌ

OMG Jai...
He s daring man...😲
D way he stood for Arohi is πŸ‘

Woh tujhe purane Arjun Ki yaar dilati hain. Jise tu apni zindagi Mein ek galti samajhta hai. Tu nafrat karta hai us Arjun se isliye tu Arohi ko bardast nahi kar sakta." --- Ohh... wat was dat ????? πŸ₯Ί
Pls explain ASAP...

Now Arjun is acting as a full time brat 😑

I am not your personal property whom you can treat in anyway you want. --- Bravo Arohi πŸ‘

" No your not my boss... From 9 to 5 your my boss and after that I am a free citizen of India who has freedom to speak and now..." She glanced at her watch " ..it is 5:15".---🀣 I am ROFLing imagining Smarty Arjun's shocked face πŸ˜†

I love each n every word Arohi said to Arjun...
m supporting ArohiπŸ€—

She s not guilty at all...
She s suffering coz of Arjun's own insecurities...

Watever d reason is pls make Arohi d reason of Arjun's happiness ASAP...
Make her d light of Arjun's bleak life...πŸ˜ƒ

And pls update soonishhh 😎

Thank you Madhu for the comment. Now about your doubt. Actually it's yaad not yaar. Arohi's nature remind Arjun of old Arjun who was replica of Arohi's nature. He hate that Arjun that's why it's one of the reason why he don't like Arohi. I hope everything is clear to you. Even if it isn't you can ask me anytime. I will try to clear the doubts.
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kidhr hai update ????????  
set_fire_2_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kidhr hai update ????????

laalach de k log gaayab ho gye madhu:-(
secretwriter19 thumbnail
Chapter : 7 (A)

" There was an unwanted silence between us. I could sense he was hurt due to my outburst but I am his friend and I couldn't see him dying every moment. He need to come out of this fake Arjun, it has been 5 years. And moreover I couldn't let that innocent soul suffer. Though it is visible on his face that he is guilty but he had to admit it and apologize for his mistakes " jai thought was broken by ringing of his phone.

After cutting the phone Jai said " Arjun we need to go to Mr. Hooda's party."

" Is it really important to go? I mean I don't want to go " replied Arjun

" He is our oldest client and moreover his many clients would be present there so it would give a better exposure to our company " said Jai trying to convince him.

Arjun nodded.

Both entered the party looking as usual handsome. Mr. Hooda welcomed them and introduced them to his clients. While they were talking , Jai excused himself to grab a drink for himself. After talking to them Arjun also excused himself to find Jai. He moved towards the drink counter only to find his friend looking at something or better say someone. He moved his gaze towards his gaze only to find Shefali standing and talking to some guy. He ordered a drink for himself.

" So you really like her?" asked Arjun sipping his drink. Jai came out of his reverie. He looked at Arjun whose gaze was towards Shefali.

" No I love her. " replied Jai sternly looking at Shefali. Arjun was stunned by his reply. He very well know Jai. He is flirtatious. But today his eyes are saying different story.

" Man...he is damn serious about this girl " this thought made him chuckle. Jai turned his gaze toward him hearing his chuckle.

" You are laughing yaar. Main onnu sachi vahaut pyaar karda . Maybe isse pehle Maine bahaut ladkiyon se flirt Kia hai but yeh ladki ... Pata hai iss ke saath mujhe boyfriend girlfriend wala rishta bhi manjoor nahi. Main iss ke saath apni Puri life bitana chahta hoon. Har subah iss ke saath uthana chahta hoon aur har har raat iss ke saath sona chahta hoon ". Arjun was listening him.

" Then go and get her. Why are you standing here and watching her talking to anyone else. Go and become the reason of her laughter. Forget about laughter even become the reason of each and every reason of smile of YOUR girl ". He said emphasizing the word your. Hearing this Jai at once hug him.

" Thanks buddy . You are awesome. " With that he marched toward HIS lady.

Arjun smiled seeing his friend happy.

He was talking to some of the clients of Mr. Hooda when Mr. Hooda did an announcement.

" Excuse me Ladies and Gentlemen. Thanks for coming to the party. Well you all might be wondering why this party. So let me tell you that this party is because Hooda company is entering the music industry."

Whole venue was filled up by the clapping sound.

" Well it's a joint venture with Alhuwahlia's. So I request Mr. Rajveer Alhuwahlia to come upon stage and tell us about it."

Arjun was stunned to see the same person. He was the same person with whom he has seen Arohi in front of his office. And next day about whom Arohi and Simmi were talking.

Rajveer took the mike from Mr. Hooda.
" Well as all you know my brother Sanchit Alhuwahlia is a musician and he has make us very proud so we have decided to open a studio. The name of the studio is AROHI which means a soft tune and this name is also very close to us so thought of giving this name to studio."

Arjun was stunned to hear her name.

And now I would like to call upon stage Sanchit and most important person of our family to do the honour of removing the curtain." He said looking at the entrance

And all heads turned toward the entrance and each and every pair of eye forgot to blink seeing the sight in front of their eyes. There stood the angel looking stunning in royal blue full length sleeveless gown.

Her hand was linked with a very handsome man. He was giving a very possessive look to all other men who was ogling at the girl beside him. This look was not got unnoticed by Arjun. He also felt same urge to let all the men know to back off. He himself don't know the reason behind this feeling. His reverie was broken by Rajveer's voice.

" Please welcome the guest of honour MY beautiful sister Arohi Alhuwahlia and my brother Sanchit Alhuwahlia." announced Rajveer possessively emphasizing the word MY to let all the men know.
Hearing this Arjun was shocked would be understatement. He could not believe that Arohi and Rajveer shares a brother sister relationship. Till now he was misunderstanding her and assuming her to be a two timer. This only increased his guilt.

Arohi and Sanchit move toward Rajveer. Rajveer handed the mike to Sanchit.

Thank you all of you for coming. And I would like to thank my bhai and Mr. Hooda for trusting me. And I would like to thank my lil sis and my whole family including you bhai for being a constant support. Now not wasting your time further I would request my lil sis and our guest of honour Arohi to remove the curtain. " he said looking at Arohi.

Arohi took the rope and pull it to remove the curtain only to see her name embedded on it. She looked astonished. She looked toward Rajveer and Sanchit with teary eyes. Sanchit came forward and whispered in her ear " It was a surprise for you our sunshine ". Hearing this she turned her gaze toward Rajveer only to see him nodding. This all emotional exchange was noticed by Arjun.

Everyone was enjoying the party except the two person. One was busy in staring someone and other was busy in avoiding the other's gaze. And this two persons was none other than our Arjuhi. Arjun was staring at Arohi constantly. And Arohi was trying to avoid his gaze. Yes she has noticed him the moment she entered the party but was avoiding him. But avoiding him was not helping her in avoiding his gaze on her. His gaze was burning her. Something was different in his gaze which was evoking new kind of feeling in her. She tried to hide from him, a very lame step but it was also not helping her. As if he could even find her in thousand of people. As if he was trying to say something to her.

He was constantly looking at her. Don't know why his eyes were not leaving her. His eyes managed to find her anywhere. He wanted to apologize to her but was not able to conclude to say sorry how many things. Would he say sorry for misbehaving with her numerous time or misunderstanding her to be a two timer. Or to say sorry for out bursting at her for no reason. When he himself don't know the reasons of his outburst then how will he manage to justify his anger.

All this exchange of gesture was not unnoticed by Jai. Whose wicked mind was saying that something was going to change. And he was only waiting for this change to happen. His instinct was saying that this change is for good. He was waiting for it so we have to.Edited by secretwriter19 - 8 years ago
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Update coming kyaaa ?????

Den me first... πŸ˜†
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sickforbarun

laalach de k log gaayab ho gye madhu:-(

Res karke v bhaag gaye log   
secretwriter19 thumbnail

Res karke v bhaag gaye log

I am so sorry guys. You all are thinking that I am testing yours patience but it is not like that. Whenever I try to post something came up and I am not able to update it. Will try to post today. So sorry guys.
set_fire_2_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: secretwriter19

I am so sorry guys. You all are thinking that I am testing yours patience but it is not like that. Whenever I try to post something came up and I am not able to update it. Will try to post today. So sorry guys.

waiting
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
RES hataao n update laao... 
secretwriter19 thumbnail
Chapter 7 updated. So sorry for late update. Hope you guys will forgive me. Will try to post next chapter tomorrow. Hopefully this time no such situations arise due to which I have to back out with my words.
Thank you all for your support. Pls don't forgot to comment in either appreciating or criticizing way. Because its only way through which I can improve. So pls comment guys.Edited by secretwriter19 - 8 years ago