Bair Ishq: Chapter 15 up 17th apr

Posted: 8 years ago
BAIR ISHQ

Banner credit goes to -Koeli_Appy-

Hi guys
Well some ppl might know me some might not.So let me introduce myself again..I am secretwriter19 and I am here to write something about Arjun and Arohi.Though I have posted intro and prologue but I want it to be accessible to everyone..So this is the reason of starting fresh.Despite of having pathetic sense of music, I am very musical person,so you may see lots and lots of Songs which have vital role in my ff so pls also read the song lyrics.And one more thing Bair is a Hindi word which means quarrel or better I say enemity.Ok enough of talking.And pls guys do comment whether in appreciating or criticizing manner because its important for my improvement and is the only way through which I can know that someone is following.

Introduction

Prologue

Character Sketch

Chapter 1

Chapter 2--------pg 1

Chapter 3--------pg 2

Chapter 4--------pg 3

Chapter 5--------pg 4

Chapter 6--------pg 6

Chapter 6 (B)----pg 7

Chapter 7--------pg 9

Chapter 8--------pg 12

Chapter 9 --------pg 15

Note---------------pg 17

Chapter 10-------pg 18

Chapter 11(A&B)---pg 19

Chapter 12--------pg 22

Chapter 13-------pg 23

Recap and teaser---pg 25

Chapter 14-------pg 26

Chapter 15--------pg 28Edited by secretwriter19 - 7 years ago
New storyyy   

Welcome to our forum  ðŸ¤—
Waiting for them to break all laws n rulezzz!!  
Hi again guys
Thanks everyone for reading it and commenting and special thanks to madhu-n-kaddu for the suggestion
Chapter:2

She was walking on the road while cursing her fate" Aaj hin ke din sab bura hona tha. Socha tha Ki pehle din time se pehle pahaunchke boss ko impress karungi par ab time se pehle pahaunchna to door time par pahaunchna bhi muskil lag raha hai. Ek to kitni muskil se ek auto Mila tha par woh bhi raaste Mein kharaab Ho gya .. Aur us stupid politician ko bhi aaj him ka din Mila tha jansabha bulaane ka. Bulaayi to bulaayi par auto taxis aur buses ko capture karne Ki kya zaroorat thi. Raajveer bhaiya Ki baat maan leni chahiye thi aur unhe mujhe office chorne Dena chahiye tha par main to main hi hoon. Sab much apne se karna hai to lo ab karo.Sahil ya sanchit bhaiya ko phone Karun kya par un logo ke aate aatein mujhe late ho jayega. Then suddenly a car came to halt just beside her and someone called from inside" Come on get in the car Arohi". She was shocked yet happy to see Sanchit .Though she wanted to argue but situation doesn't permit that.
"Were you following me bhai" she asked raising her one eyebrow while putting the seatbelt.
"Rajveer bhai as told me to..and I am glad that he asked me warna tu to..
" Ok...Ok not you bhai. Rajveer bhai has already done the the favour.
" Ok pagli "
She got out from car and bid him goodbye and forwaded toward her office .

"Jai haven't I told you to appoint new architect for the company"asked Arjun to jai who was sitting in front of him while looking at file. Jai was busy in typing something on his phone.
" Jai stop processing your love story in office" said Arjun stiffly.
" Oh ho Arjun you are such a headache. Can't you be a little human rather being a machine".said jai typing on his phone.
" This is a place to work not to chit chat understand you love stricken lawyer" he said looking at his laptop.
Jai got up and came to him. He hugged him from side and said dramatically" I know why are you getting pissed off. I know you are jealous, you can't see me involved with anyone other than you and I love you too but my friend our society will never accept us A..r..j..u.. His voice never came out.Arjun look up from
his laptop what has stopped his drama. He saw him looking at the door. He turn his gaze towards the door to find a girl standing dumbfounded.He shrugged Jai's hand from his shoulders so she doesn't have any wrong idea.

As she was entering the office she glanced at her watch and sighed on reaching office on time. She reported and was told to get sign of CEO just to complete the formalities. When she reached there she was surprised to see the conversation going inside.
Arjun was astonished to see the same drunked girl from the previous night. But today she was looking totally different. She was wearing a pink and sky blue coloured suit and her hair was tied in a pony.
" She was looking cute with that surprised look on her face" he thought. "Did I just call her cute. Get a grip man" he mentally slapped his mind. Reminding the last night incident his anger started to rose up.
" Who are you and how dare you thought of eavesdropping in my cabin. Don't you have any etiquettes.
She was tongue-tied by his behaviour.
" She is Arohi Alhuwahlia the new architect of ACC for whom you were craving a few minutes ago". She mentally thanked Jai for rescuing her. Jai could feel Arjun's glare but he shrug it off.
" Oh Arohi pls come in" said Jai.
She was about to come but Arjun stopped her by saying" Can you excuse us a moment miss..."
" Arohi sir " replied Arohi. She was furious with his behaviour but she quitely move toward the waiting area.
As she stepped out Arjun pounced on Jai " Are you out of your mind Jai? How could you appoint her".
" Why what happened?"
" She is the girl whom I saw yesterday in the bar of the hotel fully drunked and having no idea what was happening with her. How can you even think she can carry such a responsibility.
" No Arjun she is not that kind of girl I know her. She is Shefali's best friend" replied Jay calmly.
" O to yehi kaaran hai use appoint karne ka" said Arjun sarcastically.
Jai was hurt by his comment. How can he think about him like that. Yes he has a trust issue but how can he not trust him.
" Arjun I have appoint her on the basis of her merit not because of any other reasons. Use appoint karne se pehle tak to main usse Mila bhi nahi tha. Agar iske baad bhi koi doubt hai to Jo Ki pakka tumhe hoga to uska resume padh lena, tumhari table par hai" with that he move toward the door. But he stopped just before the door and turned around to face him " Aur Arjun thodha trust karna sikh lo. Kam se kam un par Jo tumhari care kartein hain. Har koi dokha nahi deta" said Jai in a hurt tone.
He could sense how hurt he was. He wanted to stop him but he was already gone. He wanted to slap himself for hurting him. He was his only family. He sat down on his chair. He opened the file which was on his desk and found that everything Jay has told about her was true. She was indeed a deserving candidate for the job. But he can never forgive her because she was the reason of what happened between him and Jai. He called his PA to bring the papers of Arohi appointment.He signed the papers and asked him to show Arohi her desk.
" So Miss Arohi your first day in my life and you have already created a havoc in my life. What are you going to do in future?" he said sighing while looking at her photo in her bio data.

PS- Guys pls comment in appreciating or criticizing manner. If you fell that I should improve something in my ff. Pls fell free to suggest .

Edited by secretwriter19 - 8 years ago
Nice story
But different thread me na post karo . Ek hi thread me continue karo !
Update asap
nice update
would love to read more
keep writing
will wait for the next chapter
Nice update...
Rofl.. Arohi kya sochegi Arjun n Jai k bare me...
What is problem with Arjun?
Why he is so difficult..?
Gadhe ne Jai ko bhi hurt kr dia..
Abhi let's see aage kya hota h inki life me...
Update soon 
Thnx for extra credit ðŸ˜³

Hahaha... blabbering Aru is so cute...  ðŸ˜†

Arjun - Jai situation was hilarious ... ðŸ¤£
When Aru entered at middle of d scene... her expression ... ROFL...

What will Aru think of dem... ðŸ˜†

But whats wrong ????
Who was d drunk girl dat day whom Arjun saw...???
Was dat Aru or her look alike... ðŸ¤”

Pls clear it soon...

Oh god Arjun ' s gussa... 
Jai ka dil dukha diya...

What s his past ????
Whats next for dem... ????

Pls updt soon...

Hi guys,

If any one have any confusion regarding drunkard girl,pls read the first paragraph of chapter 1 of the ff.That will work. And if any other queries exits, pls feel free to ask.
Bye and thankyou
Originally posted by secretwriter19

Hi guys,

If any one have any confusion regarding drunkard girl,pls read the first paragraph of chapter 1 of the ff.That will work. And if any other queries exits, pls feel free to ask.
Bye and thankyou

I hv only one confusion...
As per Arjun dat drunk girl n Aru is same...
I m asking dat r dey d same girl or some look alike concept is involved here ?????