Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrinderdhami thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
part 4
superb geet damn excited for her bday n opps maan had to give his both cr cards to geet as a bday gift poor boy..loved the way maan made geets bday soo spcl
amrinderdhami thumbnail
part-5
superb one geet damn excited n maan trying to control her excitement..geet n her naughty quesns to freshers too gud
amrinderdhami thumbnail
part-6
superb one geet going through some weird feelings n opps maan caught watching ks movie n geet teasing maan..love there bonding maan got to know the person behind the attack
amrinderdhami thumbnail
part-7
too gud maan angey on piya for letting her go to paharganj alone n sid tried forcing her while maan saved her too gud
amrinderdhami thumbnail
part 8
superb one maan got the revenge from rai n sid geet poisoned n maan hit rai n sid..geet trowig tantrums for food n maan blackmailed her to eat food.too gud
amrinderdhami thumbnail
part-9
too gud geet njoyed the view throughly n maan loved the way geet was njoying the view... oopss maaneet became one but geet cleaned the treSes of there togetherness coz she feels that maan loves piya
krishna. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Want to read the story.
Can I get the pwd pl.
bhatya1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think unknowingly Geet is falling in love with Maan
shasikakhurana thumbnail
Hi Simran 
this is Shasika i really curious to read our Maaneet New life story so can i get the Password to read your work PLEASE>>>>>>>>😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔
metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
beautiful story ... maaneet are childhood friends & very close to each other , even their family want to see them married but maan loves piya . due to some business reason someone tried to kill maan but geet saved him & took the bullet for herself & maan took care of her. later maan punished those evils who tried to kill him & geet . maaneet & their college friends went to Kashmir trip . maaneet became one but maan was drunk . geet did not regret cos she loves maan but kept mum for piya .