Frequent Posters

suparnasahaMS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
maine avitak nahi dekha ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Beautiful_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for sharing the link... Very cute segment... So happy to see Mohit working and enjoying.. Touchwood.. may god bless him with all success of this world ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Loved loved loved it seriously this is gonna be playing constantly for me for a few days I don't think I'd be tired of it so soon. Finally my Mohit is back!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ My Mjht wala mastikhor Mohit I haven't seen him like this in a long time but he looks so happy now touchwood there is a chirpiness and an entirely different energy about him can't even explain how much that makes me happy and how much I'm loving it. I think he is very happy with his show and work and it reflects upon him now there is an aura of happiness and excitement around him and hope it always remains for him. And he looks exactly like the Mohit of his early days the weight loss although I was skeptical of it earlier makes him look exactly like my Samrat now, he looks even younger and needless to say but I'll say it anyways he looks so hot โค๏ธ hot plus happy Mohit = Gina dying in heaven ๐Ÿคช.

Coming to the segment I don't know where should I begin with the fact that he sang in lucky Ali style oh how I missed that, or danced the dhoom machale signature step or was whispering around in Shiny's ear and cracking jokes every now and then. Oh Mohit where were you all this time? I'm so so happy to see him like that just like mjht times. And loved how shiny praised him it was a really genuine one she called him a wonderful human being very caring and the best costar Awww we know Shiny glad that you can see it too. And Mohiny are really good friends it's pretty evident Mohit is acting crazy around her means she is a friend otherwise he gets very reserved. Oh also loved the I'm playing cutting cutting with you ๐Ÿ˜† when Shiny complains how he always interrupts her singing ๐Ÿ˜† Old habits die hard. Overall this is a really memorable segment for me something that I've always waited for what a treat truly

Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWrwj3AbMH4
Sukanya_G thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It was an amazing segment.Actually can't remember after how long I'm seeing Mohit like this like seriously..it completely reminded me off mjht days..it gives me immense pleasure to see mohit like this like him in real life...I can remember sanaya used to complain the same thing about Mohit that he always cuts someone while singing,no wonder shiny complained the same๐Ÿ˜†...their off-screen moments,masti's r worth to watch..He is so sincere regarding his work & that is what actually coming out onscreen..Really enjoyed his signature dance step๐Ÿ˜†..what more it made my day & night๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
suparnasahaMS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinkerbelle88

Loved loved loved it seriously this is gonna be playing constantly for me for a few days I don't think I'd be tired of it so soon. Finally my Mohit is back!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ My Mjht wala mastikhor Mohit I haven't seen him like this in a long time but he looks so happy now touchwood there is a chirpiness and an entirely different energy about him can't even explain how much that makes me happy and how much I'm loving it. I think he is very happy with his show and work and it reflects upon him now there is an aura of happiness and excitement around him and hope it always remains for him. And he looks exactly like the Mohit of his early days the weight loss although I was skeptical of it earlier makes him look exactly like my Samrat now, he looks even younger and needless to say but I'll say it anyways he looks so hot โค๏ธ hot plus happy Mohit = Gina dying in heaven ๐Ÿคช.

Coming to the segment I don't know where should I begin with the fact that he sang in lucky Ali style oh how I missed that, or danced the dhoom machale signature step or was whispering around in Shiny's ear and cracking jokes every now and then. Oh Mohit where were you all this time? I'm so so happy to see him like that just like mjht times. And loved how shiny praised him it was a really genuine one she called him a wonderful human being very caring and the best costar Awww we know Shiny glad that you can see it too. And Mohiny are really good friends it's pretty evident Mohit is acting crazy around her means she is a friend otherwise he gets very reserved. Oh also loved the I'm playing cutting cutting with you ๐Ÿ˜† when Shiny complains how he always interrupts her singing ๐Ÿ˜† Old habits die hard. Overall this is a really memorable segment for me something that I've always waited for what a treat truly

Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWrwj3AbMH4

20 min to go then i will ableto see it ๐Ÿ˜ญ im soo exciteddd๐Ÿ˜ƒ
neha_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the segment reminded me so much of the MJHT Days-The golden days..
i was just swtiching the channels,sbs,sbb etc. and like everyday didnt expect anything..so i was looking to my phone and put sbb.
And what i hear-Yeh Zindagi...I Love you chashmish..Hayye..All the mjht memories came in my mind..
The segment was truely awesome..Mohit and Shiny seem to be great friends and i really liked their chemistry..๐Ÿ˜ณMohit singing and dancing..he was so open which i loved..
After mjht,i saw him this much open for the first time.
This segment truely made my day..Cant get over it

arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Neha welcome to SAROJANI forum 
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: suparnasahaMS

20 min to go then i will ableto see it๐Ÿ˜ญim soo exciteddd๐Ÿ˜ƒ

u said it all.i also missed this mastikhor Mohit.as he himself confessed in the seg that he takes time to open up with ppl but he and shiny get aong well.i loved the segment.
neha_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arushi_130989

Neha welcome to SAROJANI forum 

thank u so much
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

u said it all.i also missed this mastikhor Mohit.as he himself confessed in the seg that he takes time to open up with ppl but he
and shiny get aong well.i loved the segment.

yeah true Mohit takes time to open up and become friends with ppl and he has a very few selective but special friends. I'm surprised how quickly have Mohiny become friends and I think it's because of their similar natures they can relate to each other. As Mohit said when he met Shiny he felt like he knew her.