Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Going for chaats 😊
Back after 2 hrs..
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love the discussion of II vs Dude!!!  Nisha your update has brought so much joy to all of us!!!πŸ˜†
I have to be on II's side on this one-she doesn't want the Dude to change-she just wants him to not make it obvious that he drinks a lot to her Appa.  I think most girls wouldn't want their spouse to look bad in front of their parents, particularly the father.  Appa and the Dude already have a contentious relationship-no need to add fire to it.  

R&B's punishment to II is unusual since he also didn't get what he wanted😲...I actually think that his reaction was more in response to the lawyer flirting with II than anything with Appa.  πŸ˜•
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am a sadist I know but I just love to see them fight😳
Reminds me of their arguments when RB was part of the transpro meetings and their fights before the weddingπŸ˜‰

But Nisha with the last update u made it very clear how invested RB is in the relationship it's not just physical.. Apni II ko kaun samjhaye ye baat..

Throug both were rude but post their fight in Amritsar RB did make an effort where I felt II was wrong ..she just vented out her offc frustration on dude ..bechara punching bag πŸ˜­

Appa was always like this ..he is concerned and is right too.
But dude is a unique piece ...but I don't think he was rude or misbehaved with appa 
Aina91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry to butt in but can I also say team II? πŸ˜ƒ

No matter whoever provoked whoever, R&b action was uncalled for. Even if he has the right to be livid,it doesn't give him this right to treat her like this. Actually no woman should be treated like that.
II not only tolerates Manny but never even treated her harshly.even she had the right for all the words manny said. Couldn't Dude tolerate Appa bhashan for some seconds? R&B always want II to consider MM as her house,to consider his money as his,for her to  consider his words is it fair that he don't actually consider appa words?
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Going for chaats 😊
Back after 2 hrs..

Last evening, was chaat for us. Had an aloo tikki and Chinese bhel. Yum
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣         
Hilarious, and true
Aak keju ki leni Hai kya??πŸ˜†
Its a real story 
When I was in 11th I was giving my birthday party to all in McD
Then I noticed 3 boys whom I didn't knew
So I asked them, who are you
Then they said don't you know us
I said no
And then they said happy birthday bro, we also study in school 
And I was like, oh no I didn't even knew them and they took party from meπŸ˜†

SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aina91

No matter whoever provoked whoever, R&b action was uncalled for. Even if he has the right to be livid,it doesn't give him this right to treat her like this. Actually no woman should be treated like that.
II not only tolerates Manny but never even treated her harshly.even she had the right for all the words manny said. Couldn't Dude tolerate Appa bhashan for some seconds? R&B always want II to consider MM as her house,to consider his money as his,for her to  consider his words is it fair that he don't actually consider appa words?

welcome πŸ€—
even i gave manny's refrence

some changes are necessary and part of life... both of them have to do those.
and he cant take appa's words but can take his daughter willingly.. 
old people care like that only..
he should understand the care behind those words... he has given her daughter , he deserves respect!

jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aina91

Yes please 
I suggest you should join us permanently leaving team dude
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love dude way too much and today he had a point till he attempted to kiss the moment he begun n d act n den left poor II hanging dAt was the moMent wHen hE loSt iT. II ka palla bhari hogaya, I guess hence all the support for II. I agree nobody should change how dey are just to present a case before somebody cz dat would be being fake...

As a matter of fact the dude has always put his weapons down 1st even though II was wrong acc to him, yet he finds her n ambushes her. There was an exception when II pointed that he just needs her for her body den II had taken a step ahead n dats about it.

This time had dude left after II said dat u r drunk den dude would have been on the stronger side but what he did was nothing but cruel to leave when somebody is in the throw of passion just to prove a point dat he is hurt was wrong, else I completely agree that II had provoked him way too high but the reaction he gave to it did not equate to it.Edited by KjoinlovewithKP - 8 years ago
Aina91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SparkleV

welcome πŸ€—
even i gave manny's refrence

some changes are necessary and part of life... both of them have to do those.
and he cant take appa's words but can take his daughter willingly.. 
old people care like that only..
he should understand the care behind those words... he has given her daughter , he deserves respect!

I know sometimes Appa goes overboard but didn't what he said was right.Wasn't that a form of caring for his SIL? if he really didn't care he would just let him drink without caring