Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
15 Pages aur Khaa lo sab... so we can get update in new thread.. πŸ˜†

I think dude will be upset...the way he behaved!
although not sure
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yayyy
Team II is getting bigger
OK lets crush team dude
Where's Vikas?
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

πŸ‘πŸΌ

1 more thumbs up frm my side
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: KjoinlovewithKP

I love dude way too much and today he had a point till he attempted to kiss the moment he begun n d act n den left poor II hanging dAt was the moMent wHen hE loSt iT. II ka palla bhari hogaya, I guess hence all the support for II. I agree nobody should change how dey are just to present a case before somebody cz dat would be being fake...

As a matter of fact the dude has always put his weapons down 1st even though II was wrong acc to him, yet he finds her n ambushes her. There was an exception when II pointed that he just needs her for her body den II had taken a step ahead n dats about it.

This time had dude left after II said dat u r drunk den dude would have been on the stronger side but what he did was nothing but cruel to leave when somebody is in the throw of passion just to prove a point dat he is hurt was wrong, else I completely agree that II had provoked him way too high but the reaction he gave to it did not equate to it.

True. This is the only reason II is being supported. Not sympathy but its moreover its empathy. 

Amritsar, II was wrong. She can't expect him to read her mind. Similarly Dude also cannot expect II to read his mind.

Once only once before marriage Dude did tell Appa he drinks occasionally. If he could tell half truth to be in good books of Appa then why not today just set aside the bottle atleast while seeing him off. 

II is not sati savitri neither do any of us want her to be. She was just being human by expecting Dude to toe the line when interacting with Appa.

I agree, one should not lie or pretend to be what one is not. 

If II asks him to stop drinking now post marriage knowing well this habit prior to getting married then she would be wrong. 
Edited by PriteeMisra - 8 years ago
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: putti77

Loyal to Dude
Jyo
Me
Swathi

Partial
Nouf
Preeti
Dristi

Thrown out today from Team Dude
Psycho Bro

that is not fare.
only this time I am supporting ii and you throwing me out.

then what when you guys support ranjan on dude did I say anything .

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SparkleV

no ways...

ashu is equal to 10😎
namz is equal to 7😎
am one onlyπŸ˜†

then how much am I equal to
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

True. This is the only reason II is being supported. Not sympathy but its moreover its empathy.

Amritsar, II was wrong. She can't expect him to read his mind. Similarly Dude also cannot expect II to read his mind.

Once only once before marriage Dude did tell Appa he drinks occasionally. If he could tell half truth to be in good books of Appa then why not today just set aside the bottle atleast while seeing him off.

II is not sati savitri neither do any of us want her to be. She was just being human by expecting Dude to toe the line when interacting with Appa.

I agree, one should not lie or pretend to be what one is not.

If II asks him to stop drinking now post marriage knowing well this habit prior to getting married then she would be wrong.

Well the point is II loves him the way he is and dude knows that but he was angry cz she tried to present a different image if him before appa n ofcrse he had turned green blue red after the law clerk hit on his wIFe
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey everyone. 

Putti team dude is always strong 
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

Hey everyone

Putti team dude is always strong 

πŸ€—