Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
"Umm.. never too late when a wealthy accomplished man fights crass middle class Iyer values(about alcohol)" she bit out"
"Why a beer drinker is not good enough for his baby?" he scoffed "

Ouch!!. The temperature is getting warmer. Left to stew and cook, the simmering dude is feeling a little hot under the collar!
Mr. Iyer, sorry sir, unfortunate You got stuck in the middle cos the dude's defiance is not cos of your comment, IMO, it's more cos of the unintentional flirting of your daughter with a certain Mr. Lawyer

And whilst the dude is on a slow burn 😃 , things seem to be thawing and egalitarian iyer'val' showing leniency towards the senior Bhalla. That felt so good to read
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Last thing 
The nod of understanding between appa and II
Jab she said its manya who proposed the idea that II would help ranjan
Bang on!!!
Like - arnt u surprised?? I am!!!!
And I Dint opt myself...I was asked to..but yes I will be doing it 

Loved it that appa accepts ranjan so much
Asking his daughter to help him

Where is the whole bitterness about the scandal gone?????
Wow its gone!!!!
Amazing hidden improvement nisha 

Ok now the actual and final bye
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

Last thing 

The nod of understanding between appa and II
Jab she said its manya who proposed the idea that II would help ranjan
Bang on!!!
Like - arnt u surprised?? I am!!!!
And I Dint opt myself...I was asked to..but yes I will be doing it 

Loved it that appa accepts ranjan so much
Asking his daughter to help him

Where is the whole bitterness about the scandal gone?????
Wow its gone!!!!
Amazing hidden improvement nisha 

Ok now the actual and final bye

Ofcourse there is bitterness

II will hear a earful from Appa about wanting to help Ranjan

II will hear a earful from Amma about saying such things about Mukund.

Wait... its all coming😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Amma and Appa will go off and discuss Mukund in private, tattle to Akka about it, they are filled with angst, their daughter doesnt get the breaks she sorely needs, the nephew is wandering some wealthy so and so's mansion pretending like he belongs there

Ofcourse Amma Appa will be pissed, if they saw Mukund at a Mall it wouldnt have angered them so much
I mean at II's sasural UNINVITED?.
His Mom  is too snotty... she rarely visits from Ambala...wont give Vandu the time of day, he is busy cozying up to Vandu Chithi (chithi to him) YOUNGER SISTER's SASURAL
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Ofcourse there is bitterness

II will hear a earful from Appa about wanting to help Ranjan

II will hear a earful from Amma about saying such things about Mukund.

Wait... its all coming😆

ooo!!
And here I was singing ham sath sath hai in my mind for misconception!!

So all isn't well yet huh!!!
All through the updates when vandu was at the hospital or when II came back from Paris...I thought appa was friends with ranjan like "smabhandi isn't a bad man..he is actually nice"

Ayyoo!!!!!

NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Amma and Appa will go off and discuss Mukund in private, tattle to Akka about it, they are filled with angst, their daughter doesnt get the breaks she sorely needs, the nephew is wandering some wealthy so and so's mansion pretending like he belongs there

Ofcourse Amma Appa will be pissed, if they saw Mukund at a Mall it wouldnt have angered them so much
I mean at II's sasural UNINVITED?.
His Mom  is too snotty... she rarely visits from Ambala...wont give Vandu the time of day, he is busy cozying up to Vandu Chithi (chithi to him) YOUNGER SISTER's SASURAL

this one I was waiting for!!!
Ippo I better go
If I keep refreshing pages like a curious cat
My appa will wake up and give me an earful about my phone addiction and habits

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Namratha

II helping out Ranjan with her analytical abilities is not that big a pain for them today. Today they were appalled to to see Mukund there, to see Makarand Rao seriously dating Manya

Amma Appa know Manya's history, they want no involvement of anyone THEY KNOW with Manya
But how will they control it? Its not like they own the world
They dont have a low opinion of Manya or anything, they just feel it doesnt bode well for II

Parents tend to worry for everything
They have no clue the Bhallas will never blame II if things sour between Makarand and Manya, THEY WONT

But Amma Appa are very middle class, for them everything is "Will this bring pride? or Will this bring shame"

They are super angry at  Mukund... for Akka's sake... in the 12 years Akka has been married her in laws havent been to Anna's house 6 months straight

And here he is the grown young man, wandering among the rich and famous, while his grandparents could use his assistance in Munirka

Young people DONT want to hang with oldies... Mukund does not, its a sad thing but its the truth... ask any 20 year old if they want to watch those ghost stories on Aaj Tak channel or hang at a wealthy Chanakyapuri home taking selfies with a world famous chef... or taking selfies in the plush lounge and posting on IG

"In Chanakyapuri with friends"
Errantnomad thumbnail
Even if Appa doesn't see eye to eye with the bhallas, it's not like he not a monster waiting to use the opportunity of a strike and hound Ranjanji.
Even in fierce battles , the soldiers take the higher call and stick to the warrior code.
And they share a connect, not common though.
Ranjanji has behaved admirably and Mr. Iyer has maintained civility most times.
And that's good enough for me, I guess
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update nisha 
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Even if Appa doesn't see eye to eye with the bhallas, it's not like he not a monster waiting to use the opportunity of a strike and hound Ranjanji.
Even in fierce battles , the soldiers take the higher call and stick to the warrior code.
And they share a connect, not common though.
Ranjanji has behaved admirably and Mr. Iyer has maintained civility most times.
And that's good enough for me, I guess

Well said
PLus Appa may have secretly discovered her hates R&B more than he is shamed by Ranjan's antics😆 So his son in law brings out the worst in him, just as his daughter falls deeper and deeper in love with rakshasan😳

He put the Binu Kumar scandal on hold today, he wasnt preprared to see Mukund and Makarand there, plus watch his son in law turn into a alcoholic😆