SS44 Crafted Image & Math Skills on 104 - Page 78

Posted: 8 years ago
Arti congratulations! Lots and lots of good wishes to you. Enjoy your baby as much as you can...these days will pass by very quickly. Congratulations and take care. 
Many congratulations Aarti. Niyati is such a lovely name. Best wishes for health and happiness for the kiddo. Take care.
Smart lawyer hitting on Dude's dame?? Not very smart, I say๐Ÿ˜‰
II and Amma
The warmth of mother's fragrance is something so intensely personal and comforting... can't really be explained in words, but you did it quite well Nisha๐Ÿ‘

II is still being gagged, bound and bundled off to singing lessons. Only in a subtler manner.. Dude will love to do the honours some day๐Ÿ˜†

Had to take some meds today. Sleepy sleepy. Sorry for the short and disjointed review. Just had to let on the appreciation though. Much love๐Ÿ˜ณ

Take care all.. 
STRICTLY my opinion

Stay AWAY from AirBnb and Uber

Both sound creepy as hell

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/15/your-money/airbnb-horror-story-points-to-need-for-precautions.html?&target=comments&hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&modref=HPCommentsRefer&module=second-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0#commentsContainer
And that bit about the girder sarees...so so so very TRUE...all my moms sarees in the go drew do smell JUST like her.

I can feel it... Six nights in hotel I pushed Appa to single bed, cuddled Amma n slept๐Ÿ˜Š..
Feels so good ๐Ÿ˜›Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

STRICTLY my opinion

Stay AWAY from AirBnb and Uber

Both sound creepy as hell

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/15/your-money/airbnb-horror-story-points-to-need-for-precautions.html?&target=comments&hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&modref=HPCommentsRefer&module=second-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0#commentsContainer

Totally agree Nisha...  People have been telling me to use Uber and I have been refusing-prefer the known devil.  
Anu..

Watched in TV Dravid came to watch Kabaddi league with son in Bangalore ๐Ÿ˜›
Chotu Dravid is already wearing glasses ๐Ÿ˜Š
Just a bhajan for the baby.. with a chanting at first" she explained

Ouch. And II doesn't know ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
First meetings,
open doors,
first time my eyes explore.
My heart thumps,
my breath quickens, 
be gone jitterbugs and good riddance.

First meetings,
doors wide open,
words kept close, words unspoken.
Life is short, so keep it simple.
keep your heart like its a temple.

First meeting,
doors arise .
I see the upcoming demise.
I see it in  your eyes.
The windows of your soul are shining back.
The windows of your soul are ready to attack.

First meetings,
your heart set ablaze of wonder and fun.
your spirit like thunder,
your heart just a blunder,
it went off like a gun.
It shot me straight in the heart,
you shot so straight you almost tore me apart.

First meetings,
cautious doors,
no time to be explored.
First meetings, first encounters, first loves. 
When there's a first remember there's always a last.
Sorry, went off to whet a new violin teacher the existing one got a full ride to University of Alabama music Ph D so she took off two weeks ago

My 16 year old is SO BUMMED
Every new teacher is so so so so not his type, they are too neurotic, and obsessed with "their own achievements" he says

His teacher was 23 and super duper talented and connected with youngsters like him in a click of the fingers

Pata nahi kab milegi nayi teacher